PDA

View Full Version : How long

Titanodragon
06-26-2017, 09:40 PM
How long will it be before Ubisoft fixes the falling die more than once bug. Because it is really annoying dieng 20 times from falling off once

SikanderAzam
06-26-2017, 10:09 PM
Haha, I never heard anyone complain about this aside from myself. It always happens to me on the same map, the one that's outside of a castle with so many cliffs. I feel like when you fall, every time you bump a new rock on the cliff it counts that landing as a new death. It's usually 3 deaths for me as my dead ragdoll corpse has a tendency to bounce three times. No more, no less. It does not bounce two times, nor does it bounce four. Five is right out.

Gray360UK
06-26-2017, 10:39 PM
It's been reported many times. The Developers themselves even mentioned it on one of the Warriors Den livestreams a few weeks back, they are well aware of it. They even showed a clip of the highest death count recorded from this bug, which reached 80+ (they stopped the video at around 67 deaths as it was getting boring and we got the point). I've been kicked off a ledge at C on High Fort and died 8 times on the way down.

Capoupacap
06-27-2017, 12:11 AM
Starting scene of star wars, here comes the trumpet, amazing music:

Once in a far galaxy
A couple of gamers manage
To fight for honor and celebrity
And for the end of disconnection
Their mighty emperor
Ruling on this entire galaxy
And just caring about profit
That's there were just a solution
Against the dark side of disconnection
"Deal with it" :p

UbiJurassic
06-27-2017, 02:04 AM
We've known about the issue for some time now and we have been able to reproduce it in-house. We don't have an ETA just yet on when it will be implemented. As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Titanodragon
06-27-2017, 02:57 AM
We've known about the issue for some time now and we have been able to reproduce it in-house. We don't have an ETA just yet on when it will be implemented. As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully it gets fixed sooner rather than later