PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity Issues - Xbox Feedback

Capoupacap
06-26-2017, 08:04 PM
I was kick at the very start of 5 match (straight) without any rage quit seen in the game

Belgium
Skirmish mode
connection error 00600118
Green Nat
No internet use except with FH

Futhermore, these 5 match require a longtime of matchmaking before any games was founded.

Any idea ? Disconnection ok but i pass mostly an hour in this....

Capoupacap
06-28-2017, 11:36 AM
?

UbiNoty
06-29-2017, 12:48 AM
I was kick at the very start of 5 match (straight) without any rage quit seen in the game

Belgium
Skirmish mode
connection error 00600118
Green Nat
No internet use except with FH

Futhermore, these 5 match require a longtime of matchmaking before any games was founded.

Any idea ? Disconnection ok but i pass mostly an hour in this....

Hi Capoupacap - are you still getting kicked at the beginning all the time? Did you report it with support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)?

How about other game modes, is this only in skirmish? (What about duel/brawl?)
You may not be able to get a quick fix from support, but at the least your ticket will get logged into our system so we can use that to track and look to fix whatever may need fixing from our end. Sorry that I can't be of more help!

Capoupacap
06-29-2017, 08:08 AM
It's my number one issue, no problem at all in duel or brawl. I ll make a ticket as asked

Capoupacap
06-29-2017, 11:39 AM
Reference number 04912176.

kitcho1977
06-30-2017, 08:17 AM
You know they just say get a ticket to make you think they give care, 8 days ago I put a ticket in and still zero response

I cant stay connected either and if I do its a lag fest or gank squads

Just make all XP and steel the same for all game modes including vs AI cause its the only stable mode I can play

Capoupacap
06-30-2017, 12:28 PM
Go in duel or brawl, that's what I do to have proper gaming experience ;) I do agree because of connectivity issue, XP and steel win is faster (and less frustrating) in VS AI.

Anyway I'd always receive a reply within 48 hours.