PDA

View Full Version : Do not add chip damage

A4einboy
06-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Its already hard enough to do a 1v4 or 1v3 ...revenge is useless now i cant imagine being ganked and getting killed by chip damage. Why cant the comunity just leave the devs alone already about this game. People complain and say there not playing anymore but the fact is that they still play the game . Everyone complains about cent 2v1ing people but even with 2 conq or 2 warlords or 2 of any hero you stand no chance . "cent is op" your wrong

C00tBAjenkins
06-26-2017, 08:13 PM
Its already hard enough to do a 1v4 or 1v3 ...revenge is useless now i cant imagine being ganked and getting killed by chip damage. Why cant the comunity just leave the devs alone already about this game. People complain and say there not playing anymore but the fact is that they still play the game . Everyone complains about cent 2v1ing people but even with 2 conq or 2 warlords or 2 of any hero you stand no chance . "cent is op" your wrong No one really knows yet what direction they are taking with defensive meta. So who knows whats gonna actually make it to game.

Aldo, U must main cent. I'm sorry but no other character besides maybe LB makes you loose total control for as long a cent. So stun locked till death isn't OP? You a pretty wrong dude. Atleast with those others you a have a slight chance to do something.

MasterChiefPON
06-26-2017, 09:47 PM
Or make revenge inmune to chip and make that if multiple opponents are attacking you they deal less chip.