PDA

View Full Version : Quit being cheap...

Tirik22x
06-26-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm able to finish only about 10% of the games I attempt due to connectivity issues...

That's literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Get some dedicated servers... or lose your dedicated players. Simple

Netcode_err_404
06-26-2017, 07:51 PM
I have almost 300 h of game time.

Slightly more of 180 hours of actual pvp time.

Rest of the remaining hours are probably the hundreds of ones i spent in the marchmaking .

Working as intended

More data

Just dodge

ShonM93
06-26-2017, 11:47 PM
I have almost 300 h of game time.

Slightly more of 180 hours of actual pvp time.

Rest of the remaining hours are probably the hundreds of ones i spent in the marchmaking .

Working as intended

More data

Just dodge

Oh, i thought only my spent hour stats are this bad.

Git Gud.

EDG_Avocado
06-27-2017, 12:11 AM
game is already dead, you expect them to put dedicated servers into a dead game?

tbtsrjc
06-27-2017, 12:30 AM
Yeah, Ubisoft ain't going to put up any money for dedicated servers. They made a boat load of money on the game, they've made even more through microtransactions. No money will be made by putting up dedicated servers, so that is not a route they're willing to take with their bank account. What, you think they put out games for people to enjoy? No sir, they put out games that will make them money, regardless if the games work or not. Welcome to the Ubisoft experience.

Netcode_err_404
06-27-2017, 12:53 AM
Oh, i thought only my spent hour stats are this bad.

Git Gud.
All my friends have similiar stats, Only about 1/3 of the total hours are spent in the pvp.

game is already dead, you expect them to put dedicated servers into a dead game?

They should start to ask themselves why is dead.

Probably they will tell us that for honor doesn't keep the interest of the mass, the truth is, 100% devs fault, its not the game.

People do not play it because a multiplayer focused game, that has a terrible multiplayer infrastructure, is a bad product. Simple as that

In for honor case, all is accompanied by the fact the game is frustrating, unbalanced and broken.

Reinier-dash
06-27-2017, 01:10 AM
Games ****ing dead dude devs dont' care anymore servers still suck new players can't find the game fun anymore always match vs rep 6 or 10 people