PDA

View Full Version : Raider Horst set - missing arm tattoos

Brucey_B
06-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Hello,

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but prior to season 1 a lot of the arms for the raider differentiated in what they looked like, as to whether or not they had tattoos to go along with them.

In the season 2 update on appearances, all the arms were updated with tattoos, which I gave a big thumbs up for!

HOWEVER, for some reason the Horst Arms (the brand new epic set) have no tattoos at all?? I was really looking forward to unlocking this set of arms, only to find out they look terrible due to no tattoos!

So my question is, are they supposed to look like this? (Personally I think it looks wrong, seeing as all the other arms have tattoos) or are you guys at Ubisoft going to update this?

Brucey_B
06-27-2017, 05:53 PM
?

UbiJurassic
06-28-2017, 01:19 AM
Each of the armor variations are supposed to offer distinct differences between the sets. Its possible the Horst armor was not intended to have tattoos in order to provide a visual difference between the other sets. I don't believe there is active development to implement the tattoos on this set of armor, but I can certainly note the suggestion to.