PDA

View Full Version : Don't get too frustrated. Eventually it will just click.

Lucifist666
06-26-2017, 05:45 AM
Thank you to everyone on here that helped me with their knowledge of the game. It took awhile but I'm finally pretty decent. I'm an adult and I play this almost any free chance I have. I'm not even much of a "gamer" anymore either. This game is just too damn good. Although I understand people's frustrations. It's definitely not a " jump right on a kick people's butts" kinda game. It takes practice. And when I say practice I mean frustrating nights of getting the crap kicked outta you. Haha! But once again, this game is incredible

guor6800
06-26-2017, 08:12 AM
When you say eventually you mean when for honor 2 gets released. In some years time from now.

Lucifist666
06-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Haha! No. It just takes some practice. I'm not the best by any means but I can now finally hold my own much better then before. Practice, practice, practice.

bmason1000
06-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Thank you to everyone on here that helped me with their knowledge of the game. It took awhile but I'm finally pretty decent. I'm an adult and I play this almost any free chance I have. I'm not even much of a "gamer" anymore either. This game is just too damn good. Although I understand people's frustrations. It's definitely not a " jump right on a kick people's butts" kinda game. It takes practice. And when I say practice I mean frustrating nights of getting the crap kicked outta you. Haha! But once again, this game is incredible
Dude, same. I'm in my thirties and haven't considered myself a gamer for the last decade plus. The wifes a huge fallout fan so we bought a ps4 when fallout 4 came out... then i started seeing pre release info of for honor. I pre ordered the game, did the open beta, haven't looked back since. This game controls all of my free time haha. Its so amazing, i can't stop.

DaLast_Samurai
06-26-2017, 04:04 PM

I haven't been addicted to a game this bad since Socom back on PS2.

I didn't hear about this game until a week ago when a work friend recommended it.
It's like cocaine...
I can't stop playing.

Lucifist666
06-26-2017, 04:41 PM
I overheard friends at work talking about it for months. Finally I was like "I need to check this thing out" and BOOM. Hooked. I play more then the guys that showed me the game. Haha! I'm usually a madden guy too.

Epoqx
06-26-2017, 05:16 PM
It warms up the forum to see such positive vibes !

Lucifist666
06-26-2017, 05:20 PM
I know right!? Let's keep it up doooods!

psyminion
06-26-2017, 06:06 PM
hey I'm just gonna join the 'mid 30s/no crybaby' party!

last fighting game I was hooked on this hard was SF Alpha 2 on PS1. other games I play for entertainment and lulz, THIS game however, the lulz and entertainment (for me) comes from getting better.... and yeah it triggers some hidden pleasure receptors in my brain when I get a satisfying kill.

if any of you guys want to group up, send me a friend request on PSN. I play at weird times but I play daily.

UbiJurassic
06-27-2017, 12:50 AM
Glad to hear you all are having a blast with the game! What's everyone's favorite hero so far?

Lucifist666
06-27-2017, 02:07 AM
Nobushi, berserker

bmason1000
06-27-2017, 04:28 AM
Go berserk or go home!

bmason1000
06-27-2017, 04:36 AM
hey I'm just gonna join the 'mid 30s/no crybaby' party!

last fighting game I was hooked on this hard was SF Alpha 2 on PS1. other games I play for entertainment and lulz, THIS game however, the lulz and entertainment (for me) comes from getting better.... and yeah it triggers some hidden pleasure receptors in my brain when I get a satisfying kill.

if any of you guys want to group up, send me a friend request on PSN. I play at weird times but I play daily.

SF alpha 2 had me hooked crazy hard
..until 3 came out haha. After that i got suuuper hooked on capcom vs snk 2 and virtua fighter 4 on ps2. Gaming for me was really downhill from that time and quit completely a few years later... until i bought for honor. Now I'm basically an addict haha.

watsonclan335u
06-27-2017, 04:39 AM

I haven't been addicted to a game this bad since Socom back on PS2.

I didn't hear about this game until a week ago when a work friend recommended it.
It's like cocaine...
I can't stop playing.

lol I've got you all beat, 45 here and I agree entirely this game is just way too awesome. Just wish the stability issues would get sorted...

Rep 30 raider main, rep 7 peacekeeper as well.

Love to play with anyone really on PS, my ID is the same as the username here....