PDA

View Full Version : Cathedral/tower ruin dominion?

Trbevis
06-26-2017, 02:09 AM
Just wondering why there are maps that you seem to have excluded dominion from? Its the main game mode that most of the community play, just seems like an odd move, id love to play them on dominion as i enjoy those maps.... anyone agree?

That_guy44
06-26-2017, 02:15 AM
I cant imagine where the zones would be placed. I like those maps but maybe they werent made with dominion in mind?

Trbevis
06-26-2017, 02:34 AM
Why not? Cathedral, b would be in the cathedral and have no minions similar to forge, an i dunno half the amount of the minions and a and c, tower ruin theres one side with enough room for minions, i get what your saying and thats more than likely why they didnt put dominion in it, just a idea seeing as its a waste of two maps considering most people play dominion thats all, all youd have to do is minor adjustments to spawn points/abc points

UbiNoty
06-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Some maps are more tailored for certain game modes. I can ask the team if there's a reason for why, but it's probably because they planned those maps to optimize them for certain modes.

Gray360UK
06-26-2017, 03:10 AM
Can't see a reason that you couldn't have Cathedral in Dominion, it has a perfect middle (no reason the Cathedral couldn't be full of minions) and two ends, two side lanes, all the ingredients are there. Tower Ruin on the other hand, not so much.

MetalDevil19
06-26-2017, 04:07 AM
is someone getting a little bored of the repetitive maps on Dominion?

Trbevis
06-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Yes metaldevil19 hahaha and it just seems like a waste of two really good maps, il just be quiet an go back to playing citidel gate 100 more times today dont worry haha