PDA

View Full Version : My protest

Archeun
06-26-2017, 12:47 AM
From now on I will not willingly play in games with Centurion or Shinobi. Cent's are not as bad as they were but still ridiculous in 4v4. Shinobi's are ridiculous with their BS vanish and kick. For anyone who has something negative to say like Git Gud, you're a large reason people are leaving this game in droves. If you would acknowledge and actively work with us instead of fighting us constantly, Ubisoft wouldn't want their Git Gud crowd to point out and say "See, they aren't having problems."

UbiNoty
06-26-2017, 12:58 AM
We're aware of many of the concerns brought up by the community and we're going to address some of the problems surrounding centurion in 4v4s in the next update. As for Shinobi, his kick was recently nerfed and so far we see that his kick spam issue is no longer as big a problem as it was before. We do acknowledge community feedback and do our best to try to take action on them. While our turnaround is not necessarily the fastest, we need time to make sure that we're not balancing/buffing/nerfing heroes on a whim, and that we have enough data and reasoning behind our decisions to back up the changes being made.

Knight_Raime
06-26-2017, 01:06 AM
Hey if you wana waste your time that's fine by me.
I'd rather fight things and learn to play against them to improve myself then throwing in the towel.

Titanodragon
06-26-2017, 03:35 AM
We're aware of many of the concerns brought up by the community and we're going to address some of the problems surrounding centurion in 4v4s in the next update. As for Shinobi, his kick was recently nerfed and so far we see that his kick spam issue is no longer as big a problem as it was before. We do acknowledge community feedback and do our best to try to take action on them. While our turnaround is not necessarily the fastest, we need time to make sure that we're not balancing/buffing/nerfing heroes on a whim, and that we have enough data and reasoning behind our decisions to back up the changes being made.

Is that why conqueror keeps getting hit with nerds and is considered one of the worst hero's in the game? Because you just nerfed the healing feat which was one of his advantages. You keep nerfing him and saying just wait for this next patch then we will look at him..... You say he needs love then you Nerf him???

Capoupacap
06-26-2017, 11:31 AM
Is that why conqueror keeps getting hit with nerds and is considered one of the worst hero's in the game? Because you just nerfed the healing feat which was one of his advantages. You keep nerfing him and saying just wait for this next patch then we will look at him..... You say he needs love then you Nerf him???

Conqueror is one example of heroes that needed a total rework and as Ubi says it takes time. This specific character can still be played but request much (MUCH) more skill to even square other top tier.

Because this character fit so well with the defensive meta, they choose to bring his rework after the defensive meta patch was thinked, investigated, tested, etc....meaning time needed.

XxHunterHxX
06-26-2017, 12:50 PM
in 4 v 4 ...if you ghet 2 shinobies that run around range gb spamming people you ir DONE if you ghet a valkiri in the mix to do leg swipe you might as well just give up on the game afk and w8 for them to finish the game fast coz that amount of cc you cant do ANYTHING but watch how you die....

the only way to fix this is put CD on moves...that way people will stop spamming and actualy think before they do something....rather then spamm headbut over and over again or gb over and over again or range gb or centurion kick etc