PDA

View Full Version : Game Freeze at the end ! When will it be fixed ???? PART 2

XxHunterHxX
06-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Still no fix ?? relly ? when you play a game that you dont d/c or have centurion squad and actualy have fun and win the game freezez at the end and makes you go why do i even try might as well just dont care park my self on a point and w8 there for the game to end in a win or lose who cares since its a 50/50 chance il ghet nothing out of it :confused::(

UbiNoty
06-25-2017, 11:59 PM
Sorry CV_Eviler - we're still working on this problem and while I don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed, it is a priority issue for us currently. You can also always report it (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) when it happens as we could always use the extra data to help us get it resolved sooner

XxHunterHxX
06-28-2017, 09:21 AM
Still happening non stop...still no fix.....but yeah we need ranked mode...

FinnOfTheHorde
06-28-2017, 09:25 AM
Still happening non stop...still no fix.....but yeah we need ranked mode...

PC/Xbox/PS?

FinnOfTheHorde
06-28-2017, 09:35 AM
I have same problem. Ubi support from my country didn't help me. They just say to me: update your Win and graphic card drivers. I did this but 0 effect. If u are on PC simple solution: Just Alt+Tab when all 4 opponents are dead and change for something else on moment, then go back on For Honor.

Lyskir
06-28-2017, 09:39 AM
i had the same problem in season 1 but now its gone somehow...i got a new pc maybe thats why?

but i feel u its very frustrating

XxHunterHxX
06-28-2017, 09:39 AM
I have same problem. Ubi support from my country didn't help me. They just say to me: update your Win and graphic card drivers. I did this but 0 effect. If u are on PC simple solution: Just Alt+Tab and change for something else on moment, then go back on For Honor.

im on PC and i did do that.....the reason it happens its coz at the end some people leave the game so they dont lose the stats that no one cares about or some ****....

and before people say BUT you ghet a 10 min ban NO YOU DONT all you have to do is end task the game from task manager and you dont ghet any 10 min penalty only people that started using a pc 2 days ago ghet it...

and i hate it when i do good on a game or have a epic comeback and have fun and at the end BOOM you ghet NOTHING even do you tried to win vs 4 centurions spamming kick and punch

so now the way i play dominion is park my self on a point and just stay there while watching tv since even if you try who cares its a 50/50 chance you ghet nothing

if only they wold just make the xp the same when playing with mm off

i do like this game still kinda have fun with it....in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2.....

but i wana level up my caracters i like it why cant i just play a few matches vs ai of dominion or elimination etc and ghet some decent xp right now if you win a dominion match you ghet the same ammount of xp as losing vs players....so you might as well just do it like i said....stay on a point and watch tv.....its the same thing as playing vs ai.....BUT you might win a game and ghet more xp eather way this game needs to be made "FUN" by leting us play vs ai in peace if you cant make the 4 v 4 work coz 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 ir fine !

i had the same problem in season 1 but now its gone somehow...i got a new pc maybe thats why?

but i feel u its very frustrating

I can play this game on my laptop...this game is a verry low spec game....its not like its witcher 3....trust me its not a PC problem its a connectivity problem....

FinnOfTheHorde
06-28-2017, 09:42 AM
im on PC and i did do that.....the reason it happens its coz at the end some people leave the game so they dont lose the stats that no one cares about or some ****....

and before people say BUT you ghet a 10 min ban NO YOU DONT all you have to do is end task the game from task manager and you dont ghet any 10 min penalty only people that started using a pc 2 days ago ghet it...

and i hate it when i do good on a game or have a epic comeback and have fun and at the end BOOM you ghet NOTHING even do you tried to win vs 4 centurions spamming kick and punch

so now the way i play dominion is park my self on a point and just stay there while watching tv since even if you try who cares its a 50/50 chance you ghet nothing

if only they wold just make the xp the same when playing with mm off

i do like this game still kinda have fun with it....in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2.....

but i wana level up my caracters i like it why cant i just play a few matches vs ai of dominion or elimination etc and ghet some decent xp right now if you win a dominion match you ghet the same ammount of xp as losing vs players....so you might as well just do it like i said....stay on a point and watch tv.....its the same thing as playing vs ai.....BUT you might win a game and ghet more xp eather way this game needs to be made "FUN" by leting us play vs ai in peace if you cant make the 4 v 4 work coz 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 ir fine !

This is why i play on bots to exp... Because PvP is bad with all this dc and errors.

XxHunterHxX
06-28-2017, 09:49 AM
This is why i play on bots to exp... Because PvP is bad with all this dc and errors.

Yes...but you ir kinda wasting your time....it takes you 5-6 min to win vs ai and you ghet the same xp if you play vs players and lose....now if you got the same xp for wining vs players but you playing vs ai...then yeah you wold level up at a decent pace....while having some fun with the game....

and they could give us options to set up the bots like what bots you wana play vs...level...gear stats etc thers a bunch of stuff they can do...but no....we need ranked mode....to split the low player base....

Dhaleks
06-28-2017, 11:32 AM

Please, stop saying that : this freeze also happens during Domininons without Matchmaking.

It's probably not a connection issue, more likely an engine problem.

Dhaleks
07-03-2017, 06:45 PM
119 days with a game breaking glitch. And no ETA on a fix.
GG

Snickers-Bar
07-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Try enabling v-sync.
Had the same issue presenting very often some months ago and v-sync fixed it for me.

mrmistark
07-04-2017, 05:43 AM
This isn't just happening on pc. It is HORRIBLE on Xbox as well. It's not just an "engine problem" when half the people on here are having the same error code when the game is 3/4 of the way or more complete.

Dhaleks
07-04-2017, 09:35 AM
It's not just an "engine problem" when half the people on here are having the same error code when the game is 3/4 of the way or more complete.

I wish the devs would come here and give us an actual update about this issue - they've reproduced the bug 1 or 2 months ago I think...
The bug report in the Known Issues thread even states "no more data needed", so what the heck are they doing??

Why am I even bothering anyway... 4 months without a fix, they're obviously unable to address it.