PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation - Hybrids (Pick yours)

Pages : [1] 2

ColddFire
06-25-2017, 09:22 PM
There is major potential here for some awesome character customization. Hybrids bringing in a new range of characters to play as. I think this is a perfect theme for BG&E2. Playing directly as one of the underclass hybrids, created for slavery and fighting, scavenging, pirating to become something more than what others believe you are. Most games let you be a human, but to be a Tiger Person! It is a selling point for one of my friends, being able to be a tiger person is one of their dreams for a game. I would love different animal hybrid combinations in a video game, especially in a game that offers so much freedom and is in 3rd person. I'd love t o be a turtle, that is or is not a ninja.

So which ones are most important to everyone else? If you got to pick an animal hybrid to play as your primary character, who would it be? So here are some initial ideas before we set up a poll. Whatever hybrids wins, maybe we'll explore possible lore about why the hybrid was created in the first place. Some of these listings may be preposterous, but it's a brainstorm of what people want to play as.

Am I missing any that are important to you? 2 initial votes.

Pick 2 that you want to play as. Or pick the same one twice!

Animal Hybrid (Playable Characters)
Pig
Monkey/Ape
Tiger 1
Dog
Cat
Rhinoceros (It's a Unicorn)
Horse
Elephant
Snake
Rat
Mouse
Cheetah
Leopard/Panther
Antelope
Deer
Moose
Elk
Panda
Bear
Koala
Kangaroo
Badger
Squirrel

Aquatic Hybrids?
Shark
Dolphin
Turtle 1
Eel
Piranha
Octopus
Squid
Lobster
Crab
Oyster/Clam
Seahorse
Jellyfish

Flying Hybrids?
Owl
Hawk
Falcon
Eagle
Pigeon
Chicken/Rooster
Crow
Robin
Vulture
Bat

Exotic Hybrids?
Scorpion
Spider
Bee
Lizard
Frog
Praying Mantis
Ant

ColddFire
06-25-2017, 09:24 PM
I picked Tiger and Turtle.

t0ninus
06-25-2017, 11:13 PM
Half human half raving rabbit for me !

Lyogron
06-26-2017, 09:19 AM
[Message deleted December 24th, 2018]

Due to ethical concerns with the always online mechanics of BG&E2, I withdraw my support for the game with heavy heart. I consider my former contributions wasted and will attempt to delete them in their entirety.

CulturalLemur
06-26-2017, 10:38 AM
OH GOD NO, ANYTHING BUT SPIDER HYBRIBS. Why would anyone make that kind of hybrid in the first place?

O_O

Legion-495
06-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Any type of cat, fox or something.
But I wait until I see those^^ I take what looks fancy.

Zeldoran
06-26-2017, 05:06 PM
Bunny or a rodent, probably Squirrel ;3

AlexandaBleak
06-26-2017, 06:16 PM
i would want to be able to play as a snake hybrid and i guess a shark hybrid could be cool

CulturalLemur
06-26-2017, 06:26 PM
Interestingly, there are a good deal more reasons for spider hybrids than for a lot of other mixtures. Speed, jumping distance, resilience. Silky glands much harder than steel.

Oh, and they also produce milk. Just saying. :p

Everything you mentioned doesn't matter to me personally because of just one thing: cephalothoraxes. They are the kind of things nightmares are made of...

FlorianRex
06-26-2017, 08:13 PM
There is a lot of animals xD, I prefer to be a normal human :v (like Jade :D, I think v:)

I also like the tiger, the aquatic and the flying animals. If they do an aquatic environment... buah xD... too much to ask for...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go and visit the B:G&E 2 POLL!!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1689737-How-do-you-want-to-be-Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-(POLL)

Regards, Florian.

MentalNoob
06-26-2017, 10:44 PM
humanoid bear hybrid. anything more i have to say?

LordKrillos
06-27-2017, 12:00 AM
Glad to see another thread discussing the topic about the hybrids. It shows how much we want them as playable races with unique quirks to be included in the character creation!

And to heck with your rules, I'm picking FOUR hybrids (though respectively from each class)! I'm defying you as an proper pirate should! >XD
Dog.
Octopus.
Crow.
Praying mantis (though only as a female exclusive).

LordKrillos
06-27-2017, 07:58 AM
By the way, how does an octopus hybrid look like? Do they have any anthropomorphic features or are they just oversized octopuses with a greater brain capacity and muscles?

If it's the latter, then they could be the earliest form of hybrid development. In which they kept their natural form but heavily improved it.

Either way, the idea of a octopus hybrid is starting growing on me. Imagine its abilities it could possibly have. Squeezing through tight spaces. Camouflage and shape their bodies to blend in. And finally, producing an inky smokescreen.

CulturalLemur
06-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Either way, the idea of a octopus hybrid is starting growing on me. Imagine its abilities it could possibly have. Squeezing through tight spaces. Camouflage and shape their bodies to blend in. And finally, producing an inky smokescreen.

*cough* tentacles *cough*

Sorry, I had to.

LOLKILLOL
06-28-2017, 12:34 AM
I would like to see one wolf hybrid, that would be dope

ColddFire
06-28-2017, 02:34 AM
Antelope 0
Badger 0
Cheetah 0
Deer 0
Elephant 0
Elk 0
Horse 0
Kangaroo 0
Koala 0
Leopard/Panther 0
Monkey/Ape 0
Moose 0
Mouse 0
Panda 0
Pig 0
Rodent 0
Rhinoceros 0
Cat 1
Dog 1
Snake 1
Squirrel 1
Bear 2
Tiger 2
Wolf 2
Fox 3
Rabbit 3

Aquatic Hybrids?
Crab 0
Dolphin 0
Eel 0
Jellyfish 0
Lobster 0
Octopus 1
Oyster/Clam 0
Piranha 0
Seahorse 0
Shark 1
Squid 0
Turtle 1

Flying Hybrids?
Bat 0
Chicken/Rooster 0
Crow 0
Eagle 0
Falcon 0
Hawk 0
Owl 0
Pigeon 0
Robin 0
Vulture 0

Exotic Hybrids?
Ant 0
Bee 0
Frog 0
Lizard 0
Praying Mantis 0
Scorpion 0
Spider 1

Thanks for voting for Spiders CulturalLemur! lol Unless you have something you do want to play as? I think the spider is totally valid and probably one of the best options for trying to build tough workers that can work in strange environments. This is just a tally to see what people want to play as when it comes to Hybrids. It's assumed you will have an option to play as a human if you prefer that, but this is an opportunity to explore a different PC and see what people would choose if given the chance. I'd love to be a Rabbit as well! Good pick, thanks for adding that and the Fox for sure! I'll keep updating this tally until there's been enough traffic to actually create a proper vote, here or on some other part of the forum. Who knows, this all good stuff. I'm not sure how many 'unique' abilities the hybrids will have in game mechanics as much as it might be more a skin. We'll find out!

ArthurMonstrao
06-28-2017, 03:15 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and decided to make my first post in this thread.

First of all I would like to clarify that I'm very excited about the BGE2 announcement and really digged into this new aprouch that the team is going for, i find it very interesting to explore the new sides of this universe lore and the potential story and gameplay elements.

In regards of the thread's subject I have one idea to point out/propose for the creators and for the community:

1 - when creating your character and choosing it's race, it would be very cool to have some kind of class system, just like in WOW or u could get some type of advantages depending on what race u opt, for instance: when picking a flying race hybrid u could have better flying maneuvers when using the jet pack, or with u choose the aquatic one, more speed in underwater swimming and so on.

And finally, my choice of race hybrid would be the animal Lion, when I was a kid playing the first game, i used to watch the cartoon digimon, one of my favorite characters in it was the Leomon. Imagine how cool would it be to have a avatar in bge2 like this, and having strength and speed boosts, claw and biting melee attacks 😂😂😂

Folezicle
06-28-2017, 11:27 AM
Without doubt I'd pick Armadillo if that was available.
As for aquatic probably a Killer Whale

Hillianii
06-28-2017, 12:58 PM
I would like to be a Human, combined with Cyborg materials like Dakini :cool:

TheTitor
06-28-2017, 03:35 PM
i hope and pray we can play as an Ocelot!

You're pretty good ! :cool:

Metallic_Blade
06-28-2017, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't mind playing as any of the feline species. Perhaps have the regular cat and a few more exotics. My other pick would be perhaps a deer. In the end they all sound like good possible choices.

LokiRules808
06-29-2017, 04:11 AM
I see it as like a Davy Jones type hybrid. It would have the human body and an octopus head with a tentacle beard. What if also you could mix and match body parts? Like you have a human with crab claws or something!

PluffythePanda
06-29-2017, 10:37 AM
owl and bat these ones could have been made for their flying so more jetpacks wouldn't be wasted and can see better at night for owl

DelfinaRose
06-29-2017, 02:13 PM
I choose tiger and panda

ColddFire
07-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Antelope 0
Badger 0
Cheetah 0
Elephant 0
Elk 0
Horse 0
Kangaroo 0
Koala 0
Leopard/Panther 0
Monkey/Ape 0
Moose 0
Mouse 0
Pig 0
Rhinoceros 0
Rodent 0
Armadillo 1
Deer 1
Dog 1
Panda 1
Snake 1
Squirrel 1
Bear 2
Cat 2
Lion 2
Ocelot 2
Wolf 2
Fox 3
Rabbit 3
Tiger 3

Aquatic Hybrids?
Crab 0
Dolphin 0
Eel 0
Jellyfish 0
Lobster 0
Oyster/Clam 0
Piranha 0
Seahorse 0
Squid 0
Killer Whale 1
Octopus 1
Shark 1
Turtle 1

Flying Hybrids?
Chicken/Rooster 0
Crow 0
Eagle 0
Falcon 0
Hawk 0
Pigeon 0
Robin 0
Vulture 0
Bat 1
Owl 1

Exotic Hybrids?
Ant 0
Bee 0
Frog 0
Lizard 0
Praying Mantis 0
Scorpion 0
Spider 1

Great stuff! Keep it Space Monkeys! Make sure you're actually casting a vote so you're supporting the forum! Love hearing everyone's ideas and I'm sure the game developers do as well.

It will be interesting to see what comes out on top. Remember you can cast two votes, or pick just 1 animal to double stack your votes. There's plenty of time for new Space Monkey's to cast their votes. The top 10 or so will be put into a poll, whatever it can handle. As you may be able to see, each new animal you bring forward gets added to the list.

Remember this is focused on Animal Hybrids. So make your vote count! Humans are expected to be part of the main game just like majority of the other games that include create-a-character mode. This game is still in development and has plenty of opportunity for your choices to actually have an impact on the player options that become available at game launch. This is one aspect of many in the game, so be sure to show your support to other threads as well!

Thank you!

ColddFire
07-02-2017, 12:22 AM
LokiRules808
I see it as like a Davy Jones type hybrid. It would have the human body and an octopus head with a tentacle beard. What if also you could mix and match body parts? Like you have a human with crab claws or something!

I guess I will assume this to be a double vote for Octopus Hybrid. I'll update the list in the next tally report. Thank you!

LordKrillos
07-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Well, I guess my four votes doesn't really count since they count as a joke. So, I'll do it properly this time.

My first vote for octopus still stands. As for my second, I'll vote... for a crocodile.

C'mon, who wouldn't want to be a crocodile pirate? XD

Scraps007
07-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Cowabunga!!! Turtle for sure! Can't wait to breathe out of my arse! :D

TeomenJP
07-02-2017, 11:32 AM
I think that we cant choose as much as animals like in your list. Human created these Hybrids to work in places where humans cannot get the work done (super hot areas, super cold areas and so on) So the oppurtunity to choose uhm a Squirrel wont be a oppurtunity

Kingy77
07-02-2017, 02:35 PM
I want to be a big and strong hybrid! I'd love to watch it stop conflicts just by impressing foes.
My votes:
- Elephant
- White tiger

treestandland
07-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Foxes, Frogs, Chameleons for sure. Multiple breeds of dogs. Badgers. Tanuki! Oh man a Tanuki would be rad as ****.

GreenHusband
07-04-2017, 12:48 PM
I really like the idea of there being a plethora of different races to choose from.
This can lead to certain areas that can only be reached by a race that may be more nimble, or obstacles throughout the game that
can be handled differently depending on the race. e.g. A bear-chimera would be assumed strong, and as such would probably be able to break
through some obstacles.

Also, the idea of certain NPCs having certain racial affinities -
like you may stumble across a 'serpent only' club and if you are a serpent-chimera, you would be able to enter.

The two races I would choose as possible choices would probably be Bear and something like a snake. These would
be two highly different parts of a spectrum - the Bear Pirate may be known as strong and hard to beat in battle, while
the Snake Pirate may have to use more cunning methods (perhaps they can naturally create some kind of venom?).

This just leads to an entire universe of possibilities.

Let's all hope that Ubisoft continues strong with this game!

AThousandCrumbs
07-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Pig/ Boar
Chimp/ Gorilla
Monkey/ Marmoset*
Tiger /Lion
Dog
Cat
Rhinoceros
Horse/ Zebra
Elephant
Snake/ Cobra
Rat/ Mouse/ Rabbit/ Squirrel
Cheetah/ Leopard/Panther
Antelope/ Deer/ Moose/ Elk
Panda/ Bear
Koala
Kangaroo
Badger
Fox
Lizard/ Gecko/ Comodo Dragon

Aquatic Hybrids?
Shark/ Hammerhead
Dolphin
Turtle
Fish/ Piranha
Octopus/ Squid
Lobster/ Crab
Frog/ Axolotl*

I would like to see these two designed for the game.

WhitecladGoth
07-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Lions, tiger, cheetahs and cats ... and just "dog," just once, no jackal, fox, timber wolf, Ethiopian wolf, fennec fox, African hunting dog?

Ethiopian wolf because they're beautiful.
Raven or parrot, particularly African grey, because they're smart birds.
Condor because they can really *fly*. Ugly as sin up close, but they fly.
Peregrine falcon because being a dinosaur and the fastest animal on the planet would be kind of cool.
Octopus, because they're smart and being able to live underwater too could be really handy.
Sugar glider, because they're Too Darn Cute.
Snake, because it's a different style of mobility.
Squirrel, in honour of Dan Shive ... but red, because around here the reds are the natives and the greys are vermin.
One of those birds of paradise with the "smiley face" display plumage, just because they're funny.
Nothronychus, because the vegetarian who *****-slapped two T. rex that got out of line (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iuRGYB9QLQ) and walked away deserves RESPECT.

IT-Tom
07-08-2017, 04:08 PM
I devinitely want to play a HYENA hybrid :)
If there won't be hyenas -_- it will be another predator.

o TG Wolf o
07-27-2017, 10:31 PM
The game definitely needs a Wolf option, not saying a general Dog option should be excluded but specifically a Wolf option would make a lot of sense to the game world.

Wolves are survivors, intelligent and resourceful when necessary. Can function alone or with a group/pack and have a strong sense of loyalty.

They've already shown with tiger hybrids that they have no issue with wilder species so a Wolf option is a must in my book.

Legion-495
07-27-2017, 10:54 PM
The game definitely needs a Wolf option, not saying a general Dog option should be excluded but specifically a Wolf option would make a lot of sense to the game world.

Wolves are survivors, intelligent and resourceful when necessary. Can function alone or with a group/pack and have a strong sense of loyalty.

They've already shown with tiger hybrids that they have no issue with wilder species so a Wolf option is a must in my book.

I agree^^ I would ditch a dog for a wolf tho.

InferXPony
07-28-2017, 03:38 AM
I'd 100% play either my favorite (and really rare) animal, the pangolin, or an antelope. ^w^ It would be SO AWESOME to have "armored species" like pangolins, armadillos, hedgehogs, and porcupines.

Toastboy47
07-28-2017, 10:48 PM
I chose first Rhino cause then I could impale people and it would be tougher to kill me like a tank character and my second was chicken cause just imagine that ur gonna meet the legendary pirate captain you've only heard of from stories and myths and it turns out to be a goddam chicken

InferXPony
07-29-2017, 07:13 AM
Here me out, also: alpacas and llamas.

Eziovv33
07-30-2017, 08:56 PM
Pandas all the way!

Legion-495
07-31-2017, 02:18 PM
We need a Snail. We need Snail hybrids.(Stick to a surface and ****)

WhitecladGoth
08-02-2017, 11:58 AM
... chicken cause just imagine that ur gonna meet the legendary pirate captain you've only heard of from stories and myths and it turns out to be a goddam chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N7KQnekTUI

Some chicken.

Legion-495
08-02-2017, 05:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8410qUT4QtA&feature=youtu.be&t=17s

We settled all chicken cases. I just wonder which benefit there would be with hybrid chickens... the hell a bird would be smarter^^
Yes we need a Kiwi hybrid.
https://assets3.thrillist.com/v1/image/2624055/size/tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

WiwarK9
08-02-2017, 07:06 PM
We need a trash planet were every garbage is space rocketed into it including failed experiment.
A planet were everyone is fighting for reusable mechanicale body part.

Legion-495
08-02-2017, 09:49 PM
We need a trash planet were every garbage is space rocketed into it including failed experiment.
A planet were everyone is fighting for reusable mechanicale body part.

A planet where one side is very active and seems super awesome and the other side with poor peps and the trash coming down and they gotta live underground for the most part.

Limetail
08-09-2017, 06:19 PM
I would personally play a fox, though mustelids (i probably butchered the word, so lets just say ferrets and the sort) would be a cool addition to hybrid races.

KIERROK
08-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Feline: with leopard spots, or if available a canine: white wolf with a Native American style or some sort of tribal braids and markings.

ShadORRust
08-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Rat or owl. Depends on its stylish.

Legion-495
08-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Rat or owl. Depends on its stylish.

Lets replace Rat with Chinchilla

Booker-de-Witt
08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
I choose bear and owl.
They seem like they would have interesting abilities and drawbacks

Nat_Ross
10-05-2017, 06:50 PM
...Honey Badger :cool:

Witwiki11
10-06-2017, 05:54 PM
I definitely want a dog or wolf kind hybrid. Just like a furry i would run arround in this beautiful world.=) ;)

Ludomyslaw
10-07-2017, 02:30 PM
I would like to play as Otter or Comodo Dragon hybrid in the game. I think they're very practical and it could be fun with them. :)
Also I miss Weasel, Crocodile or Hippopotamus in the list, but someone else must add them, cause my two votes aren't in the list as well... Hippo-human hybrid could be pretty cool, couldn't he :D

Btw: Please excuse my imperfect english :D Still working on it, so if there's some grammatical error, corrections are welcome. :)

LaxativePayne
10-15-2017, 05:29 PM
I'd go with frog and eagle. A harpy eagle, ideally, because I love how they look.

Gregory-Goat
10-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Deer/Goat & Rat

Maybe Human & Deer/Goat. I love the Mix from BGE 1

Folezicle
10-23-2017, 05:13 AM
...Honey Badger :cool:

I absolutely agree with this. They have a lot of personality as well.

Same goes for Sun Bears and Armadillos.

Chemwolf78
11-02-2017, 03:11 AM
Personally I'd love to see predatory playable hybrids. Bears would be awesome. give them a massive, stocky build, probably used for industrial purposes or fighting, maybe bodyguards. Wolves would also be awesome. I think while making your character there should be facial customization to add scars, missing eyes or teeth, change various facial features etc. But what would really sell me on this game is body customization. If I want to be a Bear that was starved for years as a slave, I should be able to make my character slimmer. Or perhaps if I wanted to play as a hybrid wolf character who worked hard as a factory lifting heavy steel his whole life, I should be able to make him far more muscular looking than the average wolf hybrid. Customizable height would also be awesome. Things like this could add visible lore to the characters and be a very cool creation system.

jakkt15
11-10-2017, 06:40 AM
Half-man and half-wolf would be awesome. They'd be a great tracker and fighter. They'd also occasionally pee on a rug.

sialokutus
11-16-2017, 03:53 AM
Crow and Lizard (chameleon ) both good racing drivers with ships

Ganet2
11-21-2017, 07:49 PM
Now if I was to pick from all three categories it'd go...

Rabbit, crow, lizard. Rabbits and crows would make fair good scouts. Lizards would be great for labouring on hotter planets and I think might need a suit for keeping them warm in cold environments. Unless of course they draw on the human in them for body heat generation of course.

The likelihood is though they may inherit that intolerance to cold and necessity for UV and warmth.

bloodysugar
11-22-2017, 05:25 PM
For coherence each hybrid should have a reason to be, building a chronologic order of appearance in hybridization history.

1 Hybridization researches
First step must have logically been using closest DNA to human's one

- Pigs are an obvious choice as their dna is so close that we make organs transplantation with them
- Apes are great candidates too
- Rats (Rattus norvegicus) may have been used as third attempts as their DNA is a bit more different (but still in the family) and also very used since long in scientific researches

2 Opening hybridization to more different DNAs for productive purpose
Cause that may have been the first objective : having slaves to do lot of difficult jobs.

- Strength : bears and elephants
- Small size : tiny apes like tarsier
- Air access : bats (mamal DNA way easier to hybrid than birds)

3 Continuing hybridization for police and army purposes
That may have happen at same time as step 2 as army is always using high tech technologies first. Because of a long tradition using dogs and these animals being mamals so easier to hybridize, they should have concentrate their efforts on them before trying more experimental stuffs.

- Detection : best smellier in the world is the St-Hubert (and has such a cool face ^^), but also giant rats of Gambia (Cricetomys gambianus)
- Discrete surveillance : Border collies are very great at it and also at being shepherds, a double quality making them very interesting hybrids
- Search and attack : German shepards and malinois, if only one could be choiced (they look close) malinois are way more interesting graphically and very efficient for this task and detection
- Ground combat : all great predators are attractive, wolfs at first cause they are from the dog family, but wolfs could have appeared then too easy to scare so hybridization could have search other animals like tigers, lions, pumas...
- Air combat : bats again, but like wolves may have shown not enough aggressive behaviour, so that's where hybridization with birds happened with eagles and hawks
- Marine combat : dolphins should have been first cause they are mamals and so their DNA is easier to hybrid with humans, then orcas been an obvious choice for their strength and predatory intelligence.

4 Illegal Hybridization
Gangsters and other mafiosi always try to use authorities technologies to compete, using their huge finantial power they should have been in the run as soon as they could. But having way less respect of moral rules they can attempt very nasty stuffs. Or just attempt stupidities just because "mouhahaha".

- Ground combat : Using known hybridization at first but with badass dogs like pitbulls until they could also hybridize more exotic animals like hyenas and Tasmanian devils opening hybridization to marsupials to compete with strongest army felines, their first own invention they could be very proud of. Then if military stopped rhinoceros and hippopotamus projects because these hybrids were to strong and difficult to control, mafiosi seen these troubles as assets...
- Air combat : they may have kept the badass way trying to find nasty hybrids. Vultures are an obvious choice. But also cuter ones so far they give them a tactical advantage, that how howls hybrids appeared.
- Marine combat : Sharks were their second great victory hybridizing for the first time human with fishes. But as needed by obvious iconographic and tactical reasons (intelligence, handling abilities, camouflage and toxicity), octopuses became their marine hybrids of choice. Some say they now work on insane scales trying to make the Kraken a cute legend compared to reality...
- Venom and drug production : once a mafioso said "I wish I could get high licking a 2 meters high desert toad" that's how troubles (Incilius alvarius) happen... after having completed the first froggy hybrid they went for dendrobatidae's venom. This toxic guy being quite enough for any killing purpose rattle snakes, the very nasty Bothrops atrox and other snakes been more about exasperating authorities showing third party researches were way more advanced on exotic hybridization than them.
- Drug transportation : some other time the same mafioso said "damn we need new donkeys", it not been a useful hybridization indeed but they still laugh a lot looking at these fellas remembering the joke.
- Sex exploitation : "for every vice we got your pet" they like to say. Some like dirty stuffs and behave like pigs, others prefers cat women, bulls or studs no wonder why brothels are insane zoos...

5 Civilian hybridization

When technology meets futility everyone wants it... and so many sell it.

- Cause they are cute : you got to have a red panda, a koala or a lop heared rabbit !
- Cause they are fun and exotic : take one of our alpacas, an ornithorhynchus or a sloth !
- Cause security and services matters : chose our more classic range of Jack Russels, labradors or huskies !
- Need some specific workers ? : Pandas are perfect for your Zoo's desk, ponys will thrill your young riding consumers, whatever you need we can hybrid it !

That makes a lot to implement, certainly too much. But maybe such an hybridization history could be told somehow, as the genocide that could have followed to limit all that mess. That could be an horrible point in the background story opening a sci-fi way to talk about the actual ecocide.

Gl1tChW0Lf
02-14-2018, 03:58 PM
I see an odd lack of wolf as a choice on this list. I think with the art direction of this game, a wolf hybrid space pirate would look pretty sweet.

KIERROK
02-14-2018, 04:24 PM
I see an odd lack of wolf as a choice on this list. I think with the art direction of this game, a wolf hybrid space pirate would look pretty sweet.

Wolves and dogs are of the same species. I'll admit, canine would of been better than just "dog" but still. I'm sure there'll be options to make a playable hybrid how we want.

K1ngthepug
02-15-2018, 11:50 AM
I would like to be a Pug hybrid.

My Xbox gamertag is the same as my username on this forum and King the Pug is a dog that has brought so much joy to our lives I would like to immortalise him as a space pirate.

Dogs have good senses, other than sight, making them perfect for sniffing out (Space) treasure or hearing oncoming (Space) enemies.
They are also territorial making them the perfect captain of their ship.
Being the captain would make them the alpha of the pack (crew), Perhaps allowing for greater crew control?
A dog would also be more willing than others to complete tasks for rewards.

Short answer. Dogs, lots and lots of dogs.

DevilmanSinner
02-16-2018, 05:47 AM
From the list, I'm going Goat, Crow and Octopus. Why aren't goats included on the list?

But that's not why I'm here.
-----
What about secondary characteristics? You play as your dog-hybrid, but they have the ability to camouflage like an octopus. Or you're a cat-hybrid, but they can breathe underwater like a fish. What do people think about that?
Are there secondary characteristics you'd want? Do you think it's too complicated?
Some of my ideas:
Spider - surface adhesion
Chamaeleon - camo
Owl - night vision
Fish - underwater breath
Dolphin - echolocation
More???
-----
Another thing I'm thinking about are other "failed" hybrids. Hybrids that players can't play or create, only serve as story/quest characters, and are "impossible" otherwise. Imagine: an enormous megalodon hybrid called Levi (short for Leviathan) who protects an underwater city, or roams an underwater ruin; a snake hybrid with the lower body of a snake, torso of a human; a centaur.

devilmeetsvamp
02-16-2018, 08:01 AM
I would like to be a Pug hybrid.

My Xbox gamertag is the same as my username on this forum and King the Pug is a dog that has brought so much joy to our lives I would like to immortalise him as a space pirate.

Dogs have good senses, other than sight, making them perfect for sniffing out (Space) treasure or hearing oncoming (Space) enemies.
They are also territorial making them the perfect captain of their ship.
Being the captain would make them the alpha of the pack (crew), Perhaps allowing for greater crew control?
A dog would also be more willing than others to complete tasks for rewards.

Short answer. Dogs, lots and lots of dogs.

https://d2n2wmq66axz2i.cloudfront.net/ubisoft/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/01104951/RadioCheeta_final2.jpg

Then you'd be happy to see who's on the face of the flag. Botoom left.

K1ngthepug
02-16-2018, 10:37 AM
https://d2n2wmq66axz2i.cloudfront.net/ubisoft/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/01104951/RadioCheeta_final2.jpg

Then you'd be happy to see who's on the face of the flag. Botoom left.

Oh wow. What a good good boy.

K1ngthepug
02-16-2018, 10:40 AM
From the list, I'm going Goat, Crow and Octopus. Why aren't goats included on the list?

But that's not why I'm here.
-----
What about secondary characteristics? You play as your dog-hybrid, but they have the ability to camouflage like an octopus. Or you're a cat-hybrid, but they can breathe underwater like a fish. What do people think about that?
Are there secondary characteristics you'd want? Do you think it's too complicated?
Some of my ideas:
Spider - surface adhesion
Chamaeleon - camo
Owl - night vision
Fish - underwater breath
Dolphin - echolocation
More???
-----
Another thing I'm thinking about are other "failed" hybrids. Hybrids that players can't play or create, only serve as story/quest characters, and are "impossible" otherwise. Imagine: an enormous megalodon hybrid called Levi (short for Leviathan) who protects an underwater city, or roams an underwater ruin; a snake hybrid with the lower body of a snake, torso of a human; a centaur.

Wow those are all super cool ideas.
I love the idea of secondary characteristics, allowing us to delve even deeper in the DNA manipulation.
The leviathan idea is also awesome. They could even follow an assassins creed trend by pulling real mythological creatures from history and re-invent them for system 3.

DevilmanSinner
02-16-2018, 05:29 PM
The leviathan idea is also awesome. They could even follow an assassins creed trend by pulling real mythological creatures from history and re-invent them for system 3.

That's totally what I would do if I was one of the scientists creating hybrids: pull mythological hybrids from ancient history and try to create them. I haven't yet been able to play BG&E1 yet, so I don't know if it fits in the lore, but it could?^^

And also, the secondary characteristic idea, you'd only be able to pick one. Maybe two simple ones (breathing underwater and surface adhesion); or one complex characteristic (camo)

K1ngthepug
02-17-2018, 12:05 AM
That's totally what I would do if I was one of the scientists creating hybrids: pull mythological hybrids from ancient history and try to create them. I haven't yet been able to play BG&E1 yet, so I don't know if it fits in the lore, but it could?^^

And also, the secondary characteristic idea, you'd only be able to pick one. Maybe two simple ones (breathing underwater and surface adhesion); or one complex characteristic (camo)

I guess Ubisoft have given themselves a bit of wiggle-room making it a prequel.
They can retroactively add things to the lore without causing too much upset. Such as Pey'j from BGE1 being named after the golden idol from the trailer, (I may be wrong about this)

It would be nice if primary DNA was the main cosmetic and you could add some secondary DNA strands which will effect your character cosmetically in certain ways.
For instance mainly wolf DNA would create a wolf character but adding secondary spider DNA could give him fangs or rougher fur (for example)

As always I'm ready to be shot off into space.

browntoya
02-17-2018, 03:38 AM
I like Cat and Dolphin

SavageCrowz
02-19-2018, 05:08 PM
I would pick Crow or Panther pirate

SketchArthur
02-19-2018, 08:56 PM
I'd like to be able to play as a Kangaroo and/or a Cheetah hybrid. Both offer great speed in their own right.

KIERROK
02-19-2018, 10:06 PM
I'd like to be able to play as a Kangaroo and/or a Cheetah hybrid. Both offer great speed in their own right.

Not sure about roos, though interesting. Felines are already, semi-confirmed as playable, and likely will have fur patterns of jaguar, leopard, cheetah and/or tiger. Look at Kim, he's a tiger https://bgegame.com/2017/07/17/character-focus-kim-hyun-jun-hybrid-tiger/

Velorian666
02-20-2018, 01:06 AM
Something I like to see is when you start the game, depending on what you select that you might start in a different area or part of the city. So that the start of the game doesn't feel so generic. Maybe have like a choice you make carreer?, type of hybrid?, star-sign? and perhaps depending one which one you select you get a different starting story. I don't think there need to be like a 100 flushed out stories, but it would be nice to distinguish oneself from the start. Like 12 months,12 starting points. Or 8 zodiacs signs and 8 start areas and stories. Or 10 carreer options give you 10 different places you start at. (pick one!)

I understand that starting somewhere within a game giving a tutorial-ish expierence is sorta important. But I don't see why they cannot make 10 tutorial start quest lines. Ofcourse perhaps somewhere within this storyline you get a hook into the mainquest line. I think this will really impact the feel one has of your character having a different background. I like making and starting over characters. Specially when I finished a game, and most the middle part of the game is always different, but the end of one and the starts are always so the same that it borders on, why play this again. There is so many character options nowadays to diversify your character, but because they have the same intro it's nearly always the same in feel. I want my character to feel like it has a different background and life story.

Like maybe my character works as a janitor in a prison, you wake up from a nap in the prison and some series of events make you get to know certain pirate. Or my character is a beggar on the streets and a crew of "evil" space pirates try and enslave you and sell you for parts. Perhaps you are a taxi driver, who is standing in line for the taxi pickup and while driving you encounter some pirate you drive around. Perhaps you are working in a simple bar as a bartender and someone gives you a bag of illegal goods. Eventually it could be even be that some of these start points interject with each-other. For example, you just robbed a bank and got caught by the police they put you in jail and you meet the janitor starting role. Maybe they team up from that point onwards. If you play the robber the janitor char might be part of your crew. While if you play the janitor the bank-robber might be.

I don't mind the end-game being the same. Cause that's a goal you trying to achieve, and you can choose to pursue or not pursue it. But taking skyrim for example. You kinda get bored with the same ride into town where they want to chop of your head. You have all these awesome and inspiring hybrid customization options. Please also allow a "background" choice that gives you a different starting point within the universe. Give the characters some life, some meaning. History is so important to a characters development, even more so for her/his motivations.

optionally:
Talking even very smart!, the game should perhaps check earlier play-throughs of yourself, say your first play-through is a hybrid shark as a janitor. The second play-through you pick a lion hybrid as the bank-robber, now it would be insanely awesome, if that janitor your encounter, is simply the first character you created. Ofcourse because this time it's an NPC, it has a life of it's own and makes other choices. So it will still do the parts you first time scripted did, but after that when it joins your crew it's on board, it can have a life of it's own and make different choices. But this way you create an essence of that character. And anyone who plays this game, had a different character there. No-one will have the same janitor. And would you later on decide to make a new "janitor" you encounter your lion there instead of the generic, prisoner who was there in the first place on the first janitor play-through. (the first playthough it was a pig who was simply trying to escape) this way the start story is never ever the same for anyone.

(The game can simply set, last created character for background role 4: to last save char for janitor role, if no data; default janitor.)

And I don't think there is a big problem for continuation or their later involvement in the story. They might get just killed off early. Or decide to just go away and you never encounter them again. Or they join you and they simply have the same quests they give as the "original" npc that was in place.

But at-least this last method you at-least remember your character. And be like, yes I did this before! These were my same choices. Might be easier to simply not have any of these background-starting areas interject and simply just have a different start area to each "background" role.

But from every open world type of game where you create your own character, this is the biggest miss, having the same initial start-point. It's time to diversify this.

So_sly_354
02-20-2018, 03:28 AM
Personally I would like to see a fox because of one of my favorite games "Star fox", but the two I would pick are crow and tiger.

Secondsonof_Tae
02-25-2018, 08:45 AM
Can we get a wolf i mean there is the Dog here but the “Big cats” have multiple(tiger,cheetah, panther...etc)

Waywardedge-42
03-17-2018, 07:49 PM
Without a single mesure of doubt I would choose The BAT! ALWAYS. The reason to the choice is cause
Thorough out All the times I've played video games the only times They have ever appeared was ether flying out and
Into a cave.And have also been (and get this!?) seen flying Around some undead blood sucking cadaver or as the mascot
Of a certain billionaires double life. Im not sure what justice Could be had having people think they are used mostly as
Either props\decorations,targets to kill\loot and not just that.My point being,For the past years of gameing It's gotten tremendously old
Having my most favored animal received these rolls.For a while I've been immersing myself to the storys of the RPG's (And don't get me wrong thay were a
Blast and some gave me the Time of my life) yet even the mild exhilaration was only fleeting moments. When the story is over...truth is most of it was simply serving
As Anodyne over the fact that thay Didn't have what I hoped for. but when i saw the E3 trailer i liked it but didn't love it
Cause i didn't understand it but when Iooked into It and learned about the hybrids can be playable and can pick which species in "cc" I thought
Thay had picked out the animals ( I thought thay didn't give me chance to share to share my ideas).But When i saw the "S.M.P." and read into it
Then OH LORD was i astonished.Anways i invite not only this thread And all Who had or will reply nor just to forums but to the
Space monkey program as well as to any of the davelopers of "BGaE2". I ask you (no) I Implore you to consider if not explore the
Understand potential of the chiropterans.I know that im asking for so much it's feeling like im taking a real shot in the dark
But this is a hope i am immensely look forward to the day that bat hybrids will be 'green lite'.

bananenslip
03-17-2018, 10:34 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HbvhsLI-eCM/maxresdefault.jpg

The only thin what i realy want that works are the mimics of the characters.
i know its difficult to make it with all hybrids and other peoples but its stupid if that doesent work like Mass Effect.
The witcher3 from 2015 had better mimics then Mass Effect Andromeda 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q

atubaboun
03-18-2018, 01:42 PM
The only thin what i realy want that works are the mimics of the characters.
i know its difficult to make it with all hybrids and other peoples but its stupid if that doesent work like Mass Effect.
The witcher3 from 2015 had better mimics then Mass Effect Andromeda 2017

The witcher 3 didn't let you create your character, and had a limited number of faces and bodies to animate, that they customised afterwards to create diversity.
In games that lets you create a character and has NPcs created with the same tool as the player's character, the animations are not specificly made for each character, they are variations of the positions of different skeleton elements that are homologous in every character created by the same tool.
We know BGE2 will use the tool they showed on the Space Monkey Report to create NPCs, it means that all characters created, hybrids like humans, will be variants of one skeleton and have homologuous animations, like in mass effect.

bananenslip
03-18-2018, 03:21 PM
The witcher 3 didn't let you create your character, and had a limited number of faces and bodies to animate, that they customised afterwards to create diversity.
In games that lets you create a character and has NPcs created with the same tool as the player's character, the animations are not specificly made for each character, they are variations of the positions of different skeleton elements that are homologous in every character created by the same tool.
We know BGE2 will use the tool they showed on the Space Monkey Report to create NPCs, it means that all characters created, hybrids like humans, will be variants of one skeleton and have homologuous animations, like in mass effect.

Mass effect patched it after the big laugh. it isnt impossible to make good animations.
Mass effect 1-3 looked better XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUO-GNI1U8
after one patch they made a much better conversation with the faces.
so dont think its just only because it where only the custom character.
It was just bad programmed thats all, and i hope BGE2 would fix that before the realese.

atubaboun
03-18-2018, 10:41 PM
i'm not saying the charachter creation tool based animation is to blame, just that the animations probably won't be specific to a given situation but rather part of a gallery.
Anyhow, we are getting of topic here. If there is need to continue discussing this it should not be in this thread.

bananenslip
03-18-2018, 11:20 PM
i'm not saying the charachter creation tool based animation is to blame, just that the animations probably won't be specific to a given situation but rather part of a gallery.
Anyhow, we are getting of topic here. If there is need to continue discussing this it should not be in this thread.

In cutscenes should it be better be then in normal gameplay.
The erlier ME was better with those galleries then andromeda with this creepy one XD
annyway youre right, PM me if you want to talk about it ^^

one thing i ask me of those hybrids. can it exist a unicorn or a pegasus?
i mean what should not be what can be, a human and a pig is possible, why not those specific creatures?

and what is with just modified hybrids?
if you can have a pet, why not a harpy eagle body and a sknake head.
it can fly and attack with poison, perfect to help in fights :D
with those big claws and more then 3meter wings its possible that it can bring you things from far away :D
like a minigun or a rocketlauncher >:D

XRhodiumX
05-09-2018, 09:27 PM
I'd definitely like to see a canid, something along the lines of a wolf or a fox hybrid. Foxes probably fit more into the Eastern sortof mythos the game has going on. Would be a big selling point for me.

Zmeils
06-12-2018, 04:57 PM
I would like to play a hyena hybrid who is giggling allt he time, pls make it possible <3

Heysam
06-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Since it's an Indian and Chinese sort of background, panda's and tigers would naturally in it as hybrids. But I'd really like to see a Buffalo kind of hybrid, or a bull. and my second hybrid would be a canine, like many have said, a hyena, wolf or husky kind of hybrid.

ZuNDeRsKY
06-12-2018, 09:30 PM
I decide for these hybrids:
lynx, wolf, bull and Leon

Whit3F0Xx
06-13-2018, 06:52 PM
I decided myself to work on a sphynx Yakuza (3D Model)

Inspired by that type of picture :

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/ab/31/18ab31b636410294a99147da29a50413.jpg https://i1.wp.com/www.123inspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ANTHROS-by-Kim-Nguyen-18.jpg?resize=600%2C882 https://i1.wp.com/www.123inspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ANTHROS-by-Kim-Nguyen-7.jpg?w=610 https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a5/3f/da/a53fda368831bc070ca7debdc9c91cfb.jpg

Are not they so amazing ?

I will tell you more about this project soon and I hope it will be, no matter how, integrated into the game.... :p

ElPrimordial
06-13-2018, 07:19 PM
I decided myself to work on a sphynx Yakuza (3D Model)

Inspired by that type of picture :

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/ab/31/18ab31b636410294a99147da29a50413.jpg https://i1.wp.com/www.123inspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ANTHROS-by-Kim-Nguyen-18.jpg?resize=600%2C882 https://i1.wp.com/www.123inspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ANTHROS-by-Kim-Nguyen-7.jpg?w=610 https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a5/3f/da/a53fda368831bc070ca7debdc9c91cfb.jpg

Are not they so amazing ?

I will tell you more about this project soon and I hope it will be, no matter how, integrated into the game.... :p

"Lying?" ;)

Whit3F0Xx
06-13-2018, 07:41 PM
No, I'm not ;)

https://image.ibb.co/m7cqud/WIP_01.jpg

Heysam
06-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Wow dude or girl, really love your work. I'm interested to your future work. How about a raven type of hybrid? Would really feel like a fit for some dark pirate captain to have jetblack, raven Wings and dark feathered skin. Perhaps even an eye-patch or a scare on his/her face.

Gonna follow up on your work :)

Whit3F0Xx
06-13-2018, 10:04 PM
Thank you @Heysam ! :)

I created a topic to not spam this one.

I'll put all my work on it :

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1894994-Character-Creation-My-Contribution-(Cat-Yakuza)

Make sure to check it !

KIERROK
06-14-2018, 10:28 AM
I wanted to be a shark or reptile hybrid, but I think I'm going with canine hybrid.

ElPrimordial
06-14-2018, 05:40 PM
No, I'm not ;)

https://image.ibb.co/m7cqud/WIP_01.jpg

Oh, I think you didn't know what I mean, if you search for "lying cat" then you'll realize what I tried to say... and btw, great work!!!

Whit3F0Xx
06-14-2018, 07:34 PM
Haha Yeah, now I understand ! Thx :p

b1gb4d0rc
06-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Bear Hybrid for me, thanks...

SleekyGeeky
06-19-2018, 09:07 PM
1) Rabbit
2) Dog

TheSoulman101
06-20-2018, 01:49 AM
I always try make myself in videogames so I will probably pick a human but I will have a mess about with the hybrid system to see what combinations I can get and if I find one I like I will go with that instead. I'm kinda hoping there will be some sort of crocodile or alligator style hybrid.

Subtleties_
06-20-2018, 09:12 AM
Antelope, octopus, vulture and spider would be my first :), and then I would proceed to play each and every other character!! OFFLINE!!!!

SilverWolff88
06-25-2018, 07:34 AM
Some hybrids I would like to see as well is wolf, lynx, croc and pangolin.

Westerlundn
06-25-2018, 02:27 PM
I woulde go for hybrid of human/Eel! that would be awsome!

dragonegglord
06-26-2018, 02:36 AM
rhino and ape/gorilla

I want to smash things with an apex gorilla

Also, it would cool if their where dragon hybrids in the game.

Nevixous
06-27-2018, 03:15 AM
I really hope that they will include avian or insect hybrids. I love that they already seem to have a croc and shark as one of the early initial examples but so very few games allow any kind of birds. If going by the theme that they seem to be mostly African animals I feel something like an Egyptian or griffon vulture, or secretary bird would be totally fitting in to the theme.

Overrated
06-27-2018, 10:27 AM
I think the a good hybrids are:
Bear+Tiger
Crab+Bat
Horse+Octopus
Praying Mantis+ Spider

jazz1011
06-27-2018, 04:18 PM
In my general opinion I wouldn’t mind having a human monkey hybrid, but if not that I wouldn’t mind seeing what a monkey scorpion hybrid would look like

A6eD0r1ty
06-27-2018, 05:28 PM
Where are the otter hybrids?!!!!!:(

GreyGhost4019
06-27-2018, 07:51 PM
I'd go with Scorpion, Spider or Snake

Trotstuff
06-27-2018, 08:25 PM
It would have to be Dog and Lizard, for me.

Yakoda333
06-27-2018, 11:21 PM
we'll need skunk pirates too, or fox assassins! im also curious about jelly fish hybrids

Skrynbox
06-27-2018, 11:29 PM
Shark and monkey for me

this spider hybrids interest me :)

ALMENIUS
07-01-2018, 09:47 AM
I'mma go with bear-eagle, but I ask you this; why not go overboard? Have experimental TRIbrids!!!!! You may also say that you can alter the clone's DNA ( also part of the experiments) and make yourself a tribrid later ( or a good old kidnapping by evil scientist organization) ! For balancing, you;re going to have another negative effect PLUS brain functionality ( memory, IQ, or even sanity loss)...... And once you do that you'll be hunted for life.

aristron1
07-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Octopus

Praying Mantis

MatM50
07-01-2018, 05:45 PM
The rasta lion on the background image is definitely awesome, a falcon/eagle hybrid would be cool too (one can imagine it has a better vision at long distances)

Mirco4656
07-04-2018, 02:02 PM
I take Spider and Tiger 1 or half Spider and half Human

Kansurr
07-06-2018, 02:38 AM
Spider and snake would be cool, i'd like to see how they do the textures for them

ISAC-KLeXoR
07-07-2018, 11:13 AM
my english isnt so good, but is there a gekko? is this lizard thing a gekko? i love gekkos :D and to mixed them up i would prefer a gekko - aries hybrid. :)

Tronius_San
07-07-2018, 01:58 PM
I was thinking about an Octopus-man hybrid.

Using the tentacle and morphing with environment. Could be perfect to hunt.

Nyarlos_Bzh
07-09-2018, 12:46 PM
(sorry for my English, I only speak French :( )

I will choose the frog (exotic as a Dendrobates azureus or Oophaga pumilio for their color and their defense system), but nothing better to go with her than a chameleon, which is unfortunately not there. That would make a very good character, discreet, agile, certainly good in distance combat.

DaKaRaG
07-09-2018, 06:43 PM
panda-shark is really the only option here

Finuc
07-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Pending the rules a bit, as I didn't see Wolf in the list... also - I'll go to a bit more into the looks and types of this hybrids.. sorry... couldn't stop my imagination.

so.. PandaWolf

Panda, They are gentle and have a love for life (food, leisure and good times), they can laugh at themselves and are generally both gentle looking and gentle by nature.
But they also have mystical and spiritual part. They are philosophical and think the deeper meaning of things. And they know marshal arts showing incredible nimble skills despite their looks.

Wolf, fierce and lean, but devotedly loyal. They have a complex and strict hierarchy in their society, yet, they take care of their own - even of the lowest (omega) in the pack. They might pick and tease lower "classes", but if anyone "outside" dares to try that, they will rush to defend their own.
They are self sufficient and can live as lone wanderers on their own, yet they also love living in "clans". They respect their enemy and don't forget good (or bad) deed done.
And family is the number one in their life. If they mate, they mate for life and males take care of the cubs as well as female. There is equality and respect between the spouses, and they are willing to fight to the death to protect their family.

Combine these, and you get something like a furry samurai.
There can be Warrior monks, seers/gurus/masters/mystics (hermit or not).
Or loyal legionaires and fierce soldiers.
Adventurers looking for deeper meaning of life - or just enjoying it to the fullest with drinks, foods, parties, adventures, mysteries and when single - some passion.. (and when note single - more passion).
Fierce in battle to defend their own, and loyal to a fault.

General attributes depend on the distribution of the "halves".
More Panda - more spiritual and "magic" oriented, with marshal art kind of fighting style (melee/bear &lt;see what I did there&gt; hands - finesse type). Slow traveling speed. Good cook/brewer and food related things.

More Wolf - more a fighter &amp; hunter, good leadership and teamplay skills. Fast traveling speed and great endurance. Survivor. Musical. Night person and poet. (Melee more about speed and brutality - somewhat ranged)

Physical appearance (generally - there can be objections to rules):
At minimum, on the panda end, there is slightly wolfish snout and pointy ears (all hybrids have wolf-ears) and hint of a mane. Commonly "normal" Panda coloration, with some exceptions (specially fully black or white (with the exception that there's always different coloration around eyes).
At minimum, on the wolf end, there is short tail (all hybrids have short, round tale) and there's usually at least one of the eyes surrounded with different coloration, even if the coloration is otherwise single color. More wolfis, the less there is "tabby" coloration and more single coloration (white, black, grey, brown, red/orange etc..)
In the middle, the body type is a bit chubby, but not as fat as "normal" Panda. Mane is more visible and coloration is more often than not "tabby" (two colored)

That's what I brewed up quickly in few minutes - give me time and I'll create a whole lore for them
- Malhadras -

SilicoTheDragon
07-10-2018, 08:09 PM
I wanna make a hyena hybrid called Novac, wearing torn up military clothes and wearing dusty old motorcycle goggles.

AffemitWaffeeee
07-12-2018, 08:50 AM
i picked Leopard/Panther and Panda

Sisbrouk
07-15-2018, 02:53 PM
I picked Leopard/Panther or Bee, would be cool to see how they look

Hudri.-
07-15-2018, 11:35 PM
Definately Octopus or Lobster! I think you could get very creative on the Aquatic Hybrids! :)

R1PilotJ.
07-16-2018, 11:29 AM
A bear with a Russian accent or something German like a weasel which always says ze instead of the

Crixus1214
07-17-2018, 09:30 AM
My two favorite animals BEARSHARK or SHARKBEAR.

VigorousBasil22
07-17-2018, 05:41 PM
My favorite two are the Panther and Spider

cosmichorror013
07-18-2018, 10:02 PM
octopus or spider. multiple arms seem like fun

Darrian2002
07-20-2018, 12:53 PM
I would love to play as a axelotl hybrid two votes for the axelotl

WhiteWoIf97
07-20-2018, 05:40 PM
i miss a wolf hybrid because i will play then wolf end tiger

madddog19
07-20-2018, 07:46 PM
I agree with some saying there's no fox. That's the first thing I thought when looking at the picture. If I chose a hybrid, it would be a rhino and fox. I would love to have a agile tough skinned fox character.

kdog212008
07-22-2018, 01:52 AM
panther and monkey

ckbiggs
07-22-2018, 07:26 AM
Spider Pigs just for kicks :p

A fox and wolf hybrid would be nice since wolves are their natural prey(?)

so1omon_kain
07-22-2018, 08:53 AM
Dog and a Frog would be interesting; like an aquatic dog, a Drog.

Qwazk
07-22-2018, 07:22 PM
Polar bear for me i think

SleepyPanda25
07-23-2018, 06:05 PM
Cheetah and kangaroo

krursu
07-23-2018, 06:58 PM
For me, a squirrel and a pigeon wold be the best

Skullptor213
07-24-2018, 10:20 PM
Panda monkey mix definitely. :)

Bs4lDeathAnubis
07-25-2018, 07:56 PM
Ich würde Panther und Shark wählen

Larrawp12
07-26-2018, 07:49 AM
I'll definitely go.for both a shark and ape hybrids. The shark's ability to retain heat for a later in a more convenient time; this can match the characteristics of a space pirate, in a way that retains heat from hotter planets and from different stars which they navigate by. They will also have great strenght and speed, but with blurry vision and a constant lose of vitality/hp if they stop moving. Regarding the ape, great acrobatics skills are in place with greater strenght and resiliance than humans; although more characteristics may be interesting depending on the species.

Gabitanga
07-27-2018, 03:47 AM
Everyone likes these animals :o

BlaideFed
07-29-2018, 06:50 AM
Kangaroo and Rooster.

KangaRooster.

Imagine normally practically flightless bird wings, but feet that can give initial height advantage, to make use of the wings for a little more air time.

Mircea0072x
07-30-2018, 08:38 AM
I want to be a squirrel or a polar bear

FogRyu
08-01-2018, 10:12 PM
I think i'll choose a squirrel or a crow ! :p

dennis5596
08-01-2018, 10:29 PM
First choice would be rabbit, with fox coming a close second. Either way I am excited for this game :D

Hisuiko
08-04-2018, 02:01 PM
I would love to be a humanoid Fox or a humanoid Wild Cat. I also love the idea of playing an orangutan!

SunnyxSlayer
08-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Wasnt sure if was still able to add to the list but the flying fish might be a fun character, for story aswell as gameplay reasons.
Also vote for ant as my second pick

M71990
08-04-2018, 10:04 PM
owl & octopus

Buttsamurai2099
08-05-2018, 11:56 PM
The character creator should be detailed because you will be playing with that character for up to 40 - 60 hours of story even longer online.

So let's begin first we go to the face the way you design face your should be quite simple but not sliders those are the worst maybe the touch and grab technique from sims 4.

The faces should have usual stuff like different types of
▪Eyes
▪mouths
▪teeth
▪eyebrows
▪nose
▪ears
▪facial hair
▪scars and makeup

Then we go to the body it more detailed than the face because it's easier to do the face than the body and the physics should be great on so no parts going through each other also the body parts include in the making of the character are:
▪neck
▪chest
▪shoulder
▪back
▪butt
▪thighs
▪legs
▪feet
▪hands

Finally after that it should in your starting amount of clothes you should be available to make 4 outfits to choose from.
▪Head
▪Jackets
▪shirts
▪pants
▪jeans
▪shorts
▪skirts
▪shoes
▪costumes(e.g french maid,police officer,mascot)
▪makeup
▪stuff like sock,earrings,glasses and rings etc.

After all of that you put your character info like when we're they born,where did they live, likes and dislikes and skills with all of that put into a back story with some added info like your pirate nickname e.g blackbeard,Red riot.

Sriseru
08-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Shark and shark. Why? Because a shark pirate lady would be dope!

Beast132lol
08-06-2018, 08:29 PM
I chose panther or eagle

MATYOVER
08-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Tiger and hawk because it would be great to be bird person.

First_settler
08-09-2018, 02:24 PM
I pick snacks and cat

Havius
08-11-2018, 01:44 PM
In Beyond Good and Evil 1 there was a race with a GREAT design idea: Capra Sapiens (an hybrid Human+Goat gene), but their 3D models were pretty bad (just look to Fehn, Oumi and the other one located to the Bar Akuda) because that game is too old...but with modern way of developing games and with great models showed during trailers and cinematics this hybrid would be so BADASS.

Please, add this hybrid in this game and I'll waste my entire lifetime fighting with my humanized black goat dude...

...or at least make this game easly moddable so I can do it for myself :| .

A last thing...ADD THIS HYBRID ON THE LIST (Deers are DEERS, Goats are GOATS)! D:

Kl00k606
08-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Nobody mentionned some awesome animals like Hyenas, Racoon, Red pandas, Armadillo, Vipers ? That would be awesome (also a lot of animals were lsited in the old bgegame.com site (I miss it T.T))

JeffMads
08-17-2018, 02:31 AM
Cow/Buffalo

Cockroach
Spider

iOnlyVapedOnce
08-17-2018, 05:44 AM
Meerkat pls and thank you

Dzoo0t
08-17-2018, 09:05 PM
Tiger and Shark

SeraphicFrenzy
08-18-2018, 01:20 AM
Tiger or an Otter would be cool, but then again the capra(goats) could make for a cool design as well.

Dunkerbell
08-18-2018, 03:33 PM
This list is surely missing a desert fox, those twitchy little brats make good thieves. :p

BlueWolf7998
08-21-2018, 05:32 PM
I think I would probably prefer a wolf or panther Hybrid. I enjoy the idea of loyalty and some stealth.

F0URthKING
08-22-2018, 12:10 PM
Something like a sloth or even a yak?

Galakseeowonder
08-23-2018, 01:59 PM
I'd love an owl for flying it could be fun to have it with an always completely amazed look like he is completely drugged ^^
For ground I'd love something with a sneaky look like furret or a raccoon and porcupine would be awesome too, and don't forget a sloth a hippie one full of moss, mould and insects ^^
For sea creatures would love some cute seals or walrus and some whales squids...
And a water planet just like bikini bottom with fish hybrid, a suid one named Carlos, the shrimp captain crabs and some squirrel with full dive suit would be a good easter egg

Sliver_uk
08-23-2018, 08:45 PM
Rhino Panda - Could be called Rhinda

Slim-cr
08-25-2018, 08:43 AM
OWL i think!

Minenik2
08-25-2018, 06:15 PM
half turtle half gorilla kinda like a giant tank would be cool to see

Johny1ce
08-26-2018, 10:59 PM
Scorpion and Crow my favorite ones :)

Legion-495
08-27-2018, 02:02 PM
Scorpion and Crow my favorite ones :)

You know. I wonder if they just make one Bird and on how the color and body changes are ( fat, thin, etc) it determines what type of bird.
Same for Cats. On a dog, we have seen not so sure because they have many different heads.
I do not think it will be very exotic since I bet it takes time to make all those variations in between too.

Sure can't wait to have a list of what we should expect at least.

SamLosco_M9
08-30-2018, 06:20 PM
Spider

JOshua_WAyne
08-31-2018, 03:47 PM
Dalmation-wolf hybrid, dalmation dog, wolf

Dragon
Sabretooth tiger

JOshua_WAyne
08-31-2018, 04:30 PM
These are the hybrids that I would be overjoyed to see in the game...

1) Woolly Mammoth
1) Dragon with horns, wings, and smoke coming out of its nostrils
2) Saber toothed tiger
3) Dalmatian (werewolf sized)

Arsnec
09-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Hybrids involve genetic engineering. That makes me think, well once all the cool animals are covered, would people do more? Would they tweak DNA to create things not found naturally? I think they'd turn to mythology and/or perception of "aliens" myself. I prefer the mythology part.

I'd like some form of Dragon-esque creature for my own player. I'd also love to see other mythological creatures, like mermaids bred specifically for show/casinos/etc and more.

I figure this probably (sadly) wont be on the game so for an official,

2 votes for Lizard

die4him
09-04-2018, 10:58 PM
My two votes are for fox and panda. The panda character would have to have an optional slim/slender build or at least a physically fit one similar to the Pandawa people in the show
Wakfu.

DoneInDolphin
09-14-2018, 07:14 PM
There is major potential here for some awesome character customization. Hybrids bringing in a new range of characters to play as. I think this is a perfect theme for BG&E2. Playing directly as one of the underclass hybrids, created for slavery and fighting, scavenging, pirating to become something more than what others believe you are. Most games let you be a human, but to be a Tiger Person! It is a selling point for one of my friends, being able to be a tiger person is one of their dreams for a game. I would love different animal hybrid combinations in a video game, especially in a game that offers so much freedom and is in 3rd person. I'd love t o be a turtle, that is or is not a ninja.

So which ones are most important to everyone else? If you got to pick an animal hybrid to play as your primary character, who would it be? So here are some initial ideas before we set up a poll. Whatever hybrids wins, maybe we'll explore possible lore about why the hybrid was created in the first place. Some of these listings may be preposterous, but it's a brainstorm of what people want to play as.

Am I missing any that are important to you? 2 initial votes.

Pick 2 that you want to play as. Or pick the same one twice!

Pig
Monkey/Ape
Tiger 1
Dog
Cat
Rhinoceros (It's a Unicorn)
Horse
Elephant
Snake
Rat
Mouse
Cheetah
Leopard/Panther
Antelope
Deer
Moose
Elk
Panda
Bear
Koala
Kangaroo
Badger
Squirrel

Aquatic Hybrids?
Shark
Dolphin
Turtle 1
Eel
Piranha
Octopus
Squid
Lobster
Crab
Oyster/Clam
Seahorse
Jellyfish

Flying Hybrids?
Owl
Hawk
Falcon
Eagle
Pigeon
Chicken/Rooster
Crow
Robin
Vulture
Bat

Exotic Hybrids?
Scorpion
Spider
Bee
Lizard
Frog
Praying Mantis
Ant
Dolphin/killer whale! Honestly it would be one of the coolest hybrids in the game. They were created to work underwater in lowlight/no light conditions, and are perfect for that job since they use ecolacation, and don’t need light to “see”. I think the different species of dolphins could be used as templates for different skins of unique colorations that players could use to make their player their own. Since there is already a shark hybrid more of less confirmed it would be awesome to see in an arena situation who would win, a great white or a killer whale! As you can see I’ve thought a lot about this and I think that so many science fiction universes look over using killer whales and dolphins as a template for alien species, and while I can understand why since they aren’t really aliens, beyond good and evil would be a perfect fit to see them in.

alphamachina
09-15-2018, 07:38 AM
Falcon Snake. Or something that isn't listed, a Tiger Mosquito.

ElPrimordial
09-15-2018, 07:40 PM
Falcon Snake. Or something that isn't listed, a Tiger Mosquito.

LMAO!!! Tiger Mosquito!!! That would be such a sight! :p

In any case, since this is a new world founded no so long ago, more likely hybrids would be based in function of the task they're going to do: work in mines, factories, probably domestic stuff and all those chores nobody want to do, and for diversion and pleasure too, in the most wide and open meaning of that word.

LoneChipmunk
09-17-2018, 12:10 AM
Is this just an idea or is this actually going to be a thing in this game?

GlowingWinter
09-17-2018, 04:20 PM
Badger and kangaroo

CaptainGreyWolf
09-18-2018, 05:00 PM
I hope to see half man and half wolf..not just werewolf status..something more!!

PoeDap
09-23-2018, 07:27 AM
I will choose the badger to fulfill the guardians of the galaxy dreams and the panda sounds great!

ract_46
09-23-2018, 04:12 PM
If I could only pick two from the list...

Panther/Jaguar
Dog

But also...

Wolf
Tiger
Lion
Raven
Eagle/Hawk
Spider
Lizard
Scorpion

The possibilities.

guest-9idgYfuj
09-23-2018, 10:48 PM
I really want something underground (cause I REALLY want a reason for underground cities (barrows/nests) like rabbits/moles/rats (Actually I don't know if rats sleep underground or not. Heck if it was underground you could could create some underground cities.

guest-9idgYfuj
09-23-2018, 10:57 PM
I really want something underground (cause I REALLY want a reason for underground cities to exist (barrows/nests) So I want something like like rabbits/moles/rats (Actually I don't know if rats sleep underground or not). Heck if it was underground you could could create some underground cities and that's just something I REALLY REALLY WANT TO see. Rabbit's would have more open areas (rabbit's warrens tend to be wider in the center where it connects and with where rat's and moles would be like narrow claustrophobic areas (just tunnels.) I just wanna see as many different environments as possible honestly so I'm thinking in that mindset.

I couldn't edit my reply for some reason sorry guys :c.

DirtyxxSpoon
09-24-2018, 02:15 AM
I Would pick Octopus and Hawk Like if Octopus like have like tentacle type arms and A Big Blobby type head like how octopuses heads are and are able to fit in tighter places. And with the hawk you can see farther and instead of a jetpack you have wings and have like a beak and Some Goggles and have a bunch of feathers

Wolf_Doggie
09-24-2018, 07:38 AM
Half Human Half Dog/Wolf :)

Snake and Salamander would be cool as well.

LordPostman
09-24-2018, 01:06 PM
I would play for the Tiger, the Shark or the Rat. I would still like to see the Raccoon

redenergi
09-24-2018, 08:24 PM
wolf and lion

JookerSK
09-25-2018, 10:15 AM
I would say that a Lion with mechanical Eagle wings would be OP :D Make him a Doctor of technology and name him Dr. Lio and he should have an Azian accent :D

Slenda.Silence
09-25-2018, 06:20 PM
Human Falcon

Lucarioaner
09-28-2018, 05:06 AM
Theres no bovine, like a bull ._.

guest-x9pNbsC2
09-28-2018, 08:34 PM
Being able to form yoyr characters at his upperbody or the lower body as well... for example having leggs of a dear or the upper body of a bear.

I believe that giving the ability to form the body itself as long it may have the human's formal shape(2 leggs, upperbody and a head at top etc...).

Again just an idea

Jayzile8685
09-29-2018, 06:57 PM
My top choice for a hybrid would definatley be...TURTLE! And no, Im not gonna be a ninja. I just love turtles.
My second choice would probably be a bear, because bears are cool.

Stevihj
09-29-2018, 10:50 PM
Tiger and Fox!

JoBillyBob
09-30-2018, 05:00 AM
A spider human hybrid

TamannahAkash
10-05-2018, 08:08 AM
i want Half human and lion

michaelambler
10-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Ftw :)

TenToedSloth2
10-06-2018, 08:24 PM
I guess you missed this one. So cute and adorable you just want to cuddle with one. But they are very sneaky too. Heck, even a rabid sloth of course then they are not cut and adorable any longer. But a cute sloth could get away with anything and a rabid slot no one would want the mess with.

Sloth = Good
and
Rabid Sloth = Evil

Thus Good and Evil

Pl4netes
10-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Half human half crow

UnklSam
10-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Well, first I was upset "Rabbit" isn't up there. Then the other three lists blew my mind so here ya go...

Rabbit
Wolverine
Barracuda
Albatross
Locust
Gecko...
Platypus

Boom

NiciKeks
10-08-2018, 04:18 PM
I'd pick either Human+cat or Human+Fox .. Somethink like a stealthy, sneaky and quick thief-type character. :o

King-Of-Knewl
10-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Oh yes I’m picking eel. Out of all these animals eels are my number one favorite. You can do so much with personality based off real world characteristics that people don’t even know about. I really want a eel character to play a part in the game.

DreadrowX
10-10-2018, 08:45 PM
I would say Crow and Lizard, though I would prefer Crocodile over Lizard. Just feels more like a pirate to me

Sombraziel
10-11-2018, 02:33 AM
I take Lion and Wolf, even if both aren't mentioned. I'd like to create a character between both but still more Human, with a cyborg left arm and right leg.

dralmorrer
10-12-2018, 02:08 AM
I am loving the idea of Praying Mantis and Octopus.

DeathISZER0
10-12-2018, 04:20 AM
what about dragons and fairy's or maybe unicorns

Dolphinking_V
10-13-2018, 10:41 PM
I would love to play as a dolphin or orca. :)

DerpyFox
10-15-2018, 11:46 PM
Slightly dissapointed there are no Wolves, Foxes in the choosing.

gaidal-kain
10-15-2018, 11:59 PM
Rhinoceros and Eagle...
Be cool AF

To bad no Wolf or Lizard/Dragon option

Maledikus
10-18-2018, 08:38 PM
a dolphin and owl

Galakseeowonder
10-22-2018, 04:56 PM
I'm not sure anything is frozen on this list and if I'm not wrong this list is not even from an admin so it's open to any idea and was only presetted according to first ideas.
So feel free to add any guys

Masano-Kun
10-22-2018, 08:35 PM
So far as I've been able to find, there have been eight confirmed types of hybrids, these eight being monkey, pig, rhino, shark, tiger, elephant, chameleon, and snake. For the sake of the sky is the limit within the confines of this thread, however, I would love nothing more than a fox option to be added to that list.

While I'm certain there is a degree of creative aspect behind the decision of including anthropomorphic animals, their inclusion also targets a specific audience of the consumer population - that being the, and dare I say it, furries. On that note, it doesn't take extensive research to understand that the most lucrative method to market towards these folks is to appeal to their respective personas. The most common animals most furries associate themselves with, both aspirational and otherwise, are wolves and foxes.

While this might not be the original direction the folks at Ubisoft Montpelier are headed for, it would be something of an oversight not to include these aforementioned hybrid species into Beyond Good & Evil 2 in order to market towards this audience. Lorewise, while I might be newly introduced to this universe and its mythos, it is stereotypically known that foxes are cunning and shifty, but are also seen as attractive (ie. a foxy lady) and could potentially be hinted as a certain form of slavery as a result of this trope. Wolves could potentially be sniffers or trackers for more delicate operations that require reconnaissance before the hybrid muscle is brought in.

These are just my thoughts on the matter along with supporting arguments that I hope might serve to bring some validity to my statement. I am, however, open for discussion on the matter of which I believe serves to be one of Beyond Good & Evil 2s most unique aspect and feature.

Squishy_50
10-25-2018, 04:28 PM
Bat and scorpion would be awsome

Blereo
10-30-2018, 02:49 AM
If it were me i would've liked a human and Panda hybrid

Akkarii
10-30-2018, 07:05 PM
I'm not a good at drawing, pretty bad to be honest but I wanted to cooperate with an idea and I hope one of you can help me illustrate it.

It would be a "white Lion"/human hybrid. I picture a tall, muscular, wise looking but also threatening (scaring) face. Maybe an eye scar, body tattoo (The Rock style), greyish "long hair" and face hair. King attitude that inspires respect. Big hands with feline claws, hairy body Lion style. Golden eyes, ear piercingns, "lion face" ring, feline legs and feet (like One Piece's Rob Lucci's legs). Clothing, I see him wearing a long sleeveless coat, a little scratched (Ryu style scratches) showing the arms and torso. Maybe a chain for necklace.

I would love to see a draw that represent that idea.

PS. For voice acting I imagine an African accent or Jamaican's. This character would be dope.

What do you think?

marte74
10-31-2018, 05:18 PM
i pick leopard and eagle

BAGHANDS78
11-02-2018, 02:57 PM
My hybrid: DOG and OWL

PixelGod2k16
11-05-2018, 01:23 AM
I would LOVE to be an elephant and a raven.

Chip_Phat
11-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Flying Hybrids?
Owl
Hawk
Falcon
Eagle
Pigeon
Chicken/Rooster
Crow
Robin
Vulture
Bat

This sounds cool! A wild hybrid would have been a dream of mine but a falcon would be sick. Can the birds fly without a jetpack?

Darkmoose23
11-08-2018, 04:21 AM
I would love to see something like an alligator or crocodile human hybrid or possibly a snake hybrid. That would be so cool!:)

MxGxFunk
11-08-2018, 06:45 PM
I discovered a move called, "Tank Girl", when I was very young, and was always fascinated with the Kangaroo allies that she had. I was always a Huge fan of Ninja Turtles but when I saw these Kangaroo allies of Tank Girl as well as a very old film made in the '90's called, "Warriors of Virtue" I had made up my mind that if I could ever be a kung fu/martial arts butt kicking, gun wielding, foul mouthed outlaw kangaroo then thats what I would choose.

So my pick is:

Kangaroo
&
Ape (Just for more posable thumbs and grip)

I mean if this image doesn't say "Kangaroo Space Pirate" I don't know what does.

This is Tank Girl and a Kangaroo
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f6/70/20/f67020c86e0576d01860b831684e276a--jet-girl-tank-girl.jpg

mannuel010302
11-09-2018, 09:05 PM
I would pick a Cheetah and a Hawk!

Silandur
11-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Totally scorpion human

PlayingDutchman
11-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Doubling down on a horse hybrid here. It makes sense to have created them as strong slaves and I really like the idea of a buff horse dude as my character!

ValberParadox
11-11-2018, 12:55 AM
For me, probably an Owl/Wolf hybrid.

Niazsi
11-11-2018, 01:19 AM
I'm a Raccoon person, so that's what I'd choose.

darius_white
11-11-2018, 03:08 AM
I'd be down for a wolf or horse.

Dustin14371
11-13-2018, 02:24 AM
Okay I know it says to list two, but I'm going to list more because there are quite a bit that I want. (1)Wolf-It's a wolf no explanation needed, wolfs are cool. (2)Spider-the idea of climbing better, spinning webs, etc. seems cool to me.(3)Scorpion-Having a cool stinger that can poison people, what's not to like? (4)chameleon-the ability to change colors to help blend in, that would be amazing for stealth players (including me). Well that about sums up the main ones I want.

Heysam
11-13-2018, 03:00 PM
I think you're all forgetting about one kind of animal ... I'd go for a lizard hybrid, especially if it's sort of like the armadillo lizard. Boost in armor (defense) and coolness, perhaps a bit of speed too. Second option would be a spider hybrid, without a doubt.

BiggyZ1995
11-13-2018, 09:32 PM
Either a pig or an ant.

ICE_Faux_Pirate
11-14-2018, 07:38 PM
Black Panther and Tasmanian Devil for me!

mauri_schapira
11-14-2018, 09:04 PM
I picked rhinoceros and falcon

CrabeCoureur
11-16-2018, 12:14 PM
No Hyena?? Would be great for a pirate

Eldurzenus
11-18-2018, 07:13 AM
You gotta have Owl in there... or Octopus

MisterBumbles
11-27-2018, 07:23 AM
How about a bumble bee as an option to create a hybrid with?

Then no matter what other critter you add to it, you could have a luxurious black and yellow striped fur ;)

FOR REASONS!!

rafdeblock
11-27-2018, 10:22 PM
The shark would be effing awsome....especially if i could make him fat, like the one from the cutscene.
A hairy spider hybrid à la tarantula would be creepy too ^^

Zeldoran
11-29-2018, 12:21 AM
Squirrel &/or Mouse

douglas4202002
12-03-2018, 06:27 AM
I'd rather be human, but if I must choose I'll go with the leopard / panther hybrid for power and stealth.

Sweelth
12-04-2018, 04:00 AM
I don't know if someone said, but I think a hybrid duck will be cool to be played :)

Squishy20
12-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Since I can only choose two I'll go for Kangaroo and Hawk.

cmcnamee
12-05-2018, 03:38 AM
Half human half Tasmanian Devil , if you don't know what they are look them up 1 of the cooles animal on earth

EthavanCrowe
12-05-2018, 03:56 AM
Tiger (any big cat, really)
Mouse/Rat

Is that three? Because rodent.

Eleven.Fingers
12-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Hmm need to have the king of the jungle king of the beast..A lion would be nice.. Half turtle/Human Jst makes u wanna be a Ninja Turtle!!

Bunkerzakky2sa
12-10-2018, 12:00 PM
I would say Human and monkey so but more human looking so harder to tell that it is a hybrid

Yelloweyeed
12-10-2018, 03:40 PM
My idea is a wolf hybrid created to work as commandos and work in units (pack) for hunting runaways and hunting and fighting pirates or any one there commanded to hunt they could work stealthily out as shock troop

Yelloweyeed
12-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Even already have writes background of what my character if able will be

Cruxbearer
12-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Shark or Falcon,

FearsomeBad2010
12-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Woud go for either a rooster or an elk, just for the fun of it

Alesseion
12-11-2018, 02:03 PM
What about a platypus hybrid? should be great and very inusual

anastasija18
12-12-2018, 09:12 AM
I would love to see a wolf or a bat.
Out there in the internet so mazing and cretive bat designs. It would be creepy and nice. xD