PDA

View Full Version : Still being matched with bots

Casper5632
06-25-2017, 08:22 PM
So your "Quitting Penalty" doesnt seem to be working at all, and on top of that there are still bots EVERYWHERE. If I get a bot on my team in the first 30 seconds of the match its gonna be a loss. I dont care if I need to end task on the game to get out of the match quickly, I shouldent need to wait THE ENTIRE ******* MATCH to get the bot replaced. I was getting stomped EVERYWHERE I went because it was effectively a 3v4 with how awful the bot AI is. The bot couldent survive in a 1v1 for more than a few SECONDS. FIX THE GAME, COME ON I BOUGHT THE SEASON PASS YOURE GONNA SCREW THE PLAYERS HERE?

Casper5632
06-25-2017, 08:24 PM
THE NEXT MATCH I HAD after this post had 6 people leave the second the match started after waiting like THREE ******* MINUTES TO MATCHMAKE AND GET THE MATCH STARTED. I would have been playing a vs AI match the entire time if I hadnt quit.

Casper5632
06-25-2017, 08:32 PM
Match after that we have 2 quitters when the match starts, I quit normally through the menu with no penalty warning and it locks me out anyway. What the hell are your qualifiers for penalizing? I'm just gonna start end tasking every time if I cant tell when the hell youre gonna lock me out of matchmaking for leaving ****ty matches.

UbiNoty
06-26-2017, 12:02 AM
Hi Casper5632 - I'm sorry you had such a bad run-in with quitters/disconnects recently. I'll let the team know that there seems to be issues with the quit penalty so we can look into it.

EDG_Avocado
06-26-2017, 01:01 AM
wtf you talking bout? The game was already screwed at the beginning with no servers. As players leave more bots will replace them
Isn't that obvious?