PDA

View Full Version : Product already obtained!

Nyxzera-
06-25-2017, 05:35 AM
I logged into a relative's steam account at his house to buy a pro league set and send it to my account as a gift, so I sent the items to my account and logged in to accept the gifts, done that, logged in My account in steam and I accepted the gifts, done this at the time I enter the game, before the same boot appears the following messages: "This product has already been obtained by --- name of the account of my familiar-- .- If ouver Some error, please contact customer support. " And before this warning appears, a message appears stating that the items have been added to my account, but when my relative enters his account, the items are there! And not mine, I would like to know how to proceed with this, if I have a solution, I have all the confirmation emails and screenshots of the items and the accounts. Thank you. Sorry for my bad English, but I'm desperate, I spent about 250 dollars (R$ reais in Brazil) on that account, including cosmetic items.

Chan-Sol
06-25-2017, 07:48 AM
umm wait this is Rainbow Six Siege Technical Thread ? so wrong room bro ?

Nyxzera-
06-25-2017, 02:17 PM
I'm very angry, I have almost a thousand hours of game, I spent money on skins and now it appears that I do not have the game being that I have how to prove the transactions, WTF Ubisoft?

Nyxzera-
06-25-2017, 02:20 PM
You can even see my status on Rainbow Six Stats by searching for my name "NZXT_HUE"