PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Idea

FinnOfTheHorde
06-25-2017, 12:12 AM
If someone have Season Pass maybe he should have champion status forever? I think this is good solution for all this bad things happend in For Honor... Don't get me wrong with this "bad things" but we all know what I mean...

The_B0G_
06-25-2017, 12:16 AM
If they did that it would kind of be screwing everyone who paid money for champion status...

FinnOfTheHorde
06-25-2017, 12:22 AM
If they did that it would kind of be screwing everyone who paid money for champion status...

Why? My friend plays For Honor since game was released. He have 110k money (only from orders and play time) and season pass. This will not be kind of screwing everyone who paid money. If they bought steel for normal money, still this wouldn't be something wrong.

The_B0G_
06-25-2017, 12:30 AM
What I mean is, if someone didn't buy the season pass because it doesn't give you really anything worth the money, because you still get all the heroes and Maps even without season pass.

What If instead someone spent quite a bit of money for Champion status because it actually helps you level up faster.

Which is exactly what I did. Now if I got a free season pass I'd be fine with everyone getting free champion status. Otherwise I'd be getting ripped off.

XxHunterHxX
06-25-2017, 11:41 AM
They wont give us that......look at BOG that is why they wont....they use the champ stats to make us

1.waste more time on grinding steel to buy champ stats

2.ghet us to buy steel packs

3.just another thing to waste our time...

i still belive buying the season pass for this game was the worst ideea i ever had but im ok with it since i learnd a valuable lesson

never preorder

never buy the season pass (unles you relly like the game)

never buy ubisoft games

The_B0G_
06-25-2017, 01:27 PM
They wont give us that......look at BOG that is why they wont....they use the champ stats to make us

1.waste more time on grinding steel to buy champ stats

2.ghet us to buy steel packs

3.just another thing to waste our time...

i still belive buying the season pass for this game was the worst ideea i ever had but im ok with it since i learnd a valuable lesson

never preorder

never buy the season pass (unles you relly like the game)

never buy ubisoft games

I stopped buying season passes a few years back, besides, all this one gives you is a couple exlusives color schemes, thats why I spent the same amount of money on champ status, it seemed more worth it.