PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticed yet ?

Haplo_Bane
06-24-2017, 07:46 PM
sigh. Matchmaking. So the ubidevs have finally worked out how to join waiting players into a lobby in between matches. Something that every dev knows how to do in every multiplayer game ever made by every gaming company for over a decade. Well done boys . Only took 5 months. Problem is , the poor lads couldn't do it properly. Now the teams never change. Ever. Unless a player leaves and is replaced by another. This is a new one to me, in ANY game. Sooooo they fixed ONE thing and somehow found a way to break an already baffling broken matchmatching program with a complete new level of incompetence. Well done boys. Hope you all get to finish ubiSOFT's only copy of "How to make computer games:for dummies" soon. And for crying out loud,at least let roman have a brief look at it. Chin up lads. You'll get there one day.

C00tBAjenkins
06-24-2017, 11:05 PM
They addressed this in the warriors den. They said they had to turn off the team shuffle because it was causing uneven teams. They commented on it not being reproducible in house so it's solution is more elusive. I think it's working pretty good minus the shuffle. No more quit lobby re queue...quit lobby re queue.

Kaijudub
06-24-2017, 11:10 PM
They addressed this in the warriors den. They said they had to turn off the team shuffle because it was causing uneven teams. They commented on it not being reproducible in house so it's solution is more elusive. I think it's working pretty good minus the shuffle. No more quit lobby re queue...quit lobby re queue.

I couldn't believe this when I heard it on the den. If they test all their changes on LANs how can they ever expect to experience the game how we do??

SplugeKing
06-24-2017, 11:27 PM
Ubisoft how to make computer games for dummies. Lol

UbiJurassic
06-25-2017, 01:58 AM
As C00tBAjenkins said, team shuffle is currently disabled due to problems where it would sort the teams unevenly. The team will be working to resolve the problem and re-enable it when the fix is implemented.

Haplo_Bane
06-25-2017, 04:01 AM
ahh. Thank you Ubijurassic and CootBAjenkins. Good to know this isn't permanent.

Arekonator
06-25-2017, 12:26 PM
Except the matchmaker STILL stacks all the bots on one side 90% of the time....