PDA

View Full Version : Sadism or just incompetence?

Shakti.
06-24-2017, 06:30 PM
So I came back to the game after 2 weeks just to check in.
My experience has been so awful that I wanted to puke.
I decided to complete the quest to play 5 dominion matches has a vanguard, class in wich I have not very competent. Nevertheless
I quit like Kensei and decided to go with it.
Dominion matches are anything but fun. Too much cc, too many broken talents on classes already equipped with cc.
Doing the quest was a pain but I endured trou suicidal teamates and swarm of centurions. What I get is this.
The team that has more Centurions wins. I say Cents because thery have the major cc counts but really whio has more cc wins.
Centurion, Lawbringers, raiders this class are in another world when it comes to 4 v 4.
So in one hour time I came up with a solution. Why aren't neutral talents in the game for all the classes?
Instead of balancing a hero for 4 v 4 give the player the ability to adjust their talents.
Kensei for some reason is slow as ****. Can we have a talent that make him go fast as an assassin?
Tired of being blinded and stunned all the time? Give a talent for protection.
Maybe is not the perfect solution but it is a solution.
To me there is no excuse to leave the game in this condition for 3 days not to mention for this long period.
So I'm asking. If I come up with a viable solution in 1 hour of gameplay what is taking so long to fix the game?
Are the developers complete morons with zero clue? Are they just sadic *******s the enjoy the frustration that this game generates in this styate?
All I know is that karma is a ***** and shall feel the same frustrations in life they put us trou with this garbage.
Cheers

Lyskir
06-24-2017, 06:58 PM
why raider? his zone? his charge that misses 80% of the time and slide around enemys instead of grab them? then u have to notice shugoki too, or warlord one of the best heroes in 1v1 or 4v4

why only these 3 heroes?

Shakti.
06-24-2017, 07:16 PM
The stun of the raider is, I think, the fastest of them all.

Lyskir
06-24-2017, 07:17 PM
The stun of the raider is, I think, the fastest of them all.

uhm ok i guess

never saw someone complain about it, he has it since beta and now its a problem? ;)

XxHunterHxX
06-24-2017, 08:56 PM
Raider is over buffed now...he is fast...has a lot of dmg...he can parry and block pretty much anything with the fast guard stance...but who cares anymore....people will say just doge...

RatedChaotic
06-24-2017, 09:03 PM
I totally understand. I feel like I'm playing as a metal box when I play my Conq main now. No arms No weapons. Just a metal box that can move(sometimes).

ScottJund
06-24-2017, 09:09 PM
Raider is over buffed now...he is fast...has a lot of dmg...he can parry and block pretty much anything with the fast guard stance...but who cares anymore....people will say just doge...

ffs where does it end with this forum

Antonioj26
06-24-2017, 09:18 PM

All of his attacks are as slow as shugokis, he can't parry any faster than he could before the guard switch only effects blocking since to parry you have to attack and you can't attack without the animation finishing.

Lyskir
06-24-2017, 09:53 PM

this....

That_guy44
06-24-2017, 10:18 PM
All of his attacks are as slow as shugokis, he can't parry any faster than he could before the guard switch only effects blocking since to parry you have to attack and you can't attack without the animation finishing.

Have they said anything about speeding up the animations? Im glad i can stop the light attacks. Now i want to punish them.

UbiJurassic
06-25-2017, 01:59 AM
Have they said anything about speeding up the animations? Im glad i can stop the light attacks. Now i want to punish them.

To my knowledge, we don't have plans to speed up any animations currently.

kweassa1
06-25-2017, 02:04 AM

Well, there's a reason why anyone who really is competent in any PvP related game don't use official forums, and usually use separate forums between themselves exclusively.

People who don't know jackshi* about anything tend to bunch up, licking each other's wounds, taking comfort and solace in the fact that the majority of the players feel as they do -- "it's always the game's fault".

See, in their minds, they are always (supposedly) "not super-l33t, but at least decent" players. So since they are "decent" players, they should at least be winning more than half the matches, and sometimes lose to only good players. But in reality they lose all the time.

Hey, it's lame but it happens with any game. People who specialized in WoW PvP didn't stay put in the Blizzard forums. They all talked about real PvP stuff somewhere else. Same with FPS games like BF series -- who really discusses real stuff in the official forums? LOL

kweassa1
06-25-2017, 02:17 AM
So I came back to the game after 2 weeks just to check in.
My experience has been so awful that I wanted to puke.
I decided to complete the quest to play 5 dominion matches has a vanguard, class in wich I have not very competent. Nevertheless
I quit like Kensei and decided to go with it.
Dominion matches are anything but fun. Too much cc, too many broken talents on classes already equipped with cc.
Doing the quest was a pain but I endured trou suicidal teamates and swarm of centurions. What I get is this.
The team that has more Centurions wins. I say Cents because thery have the major cc counts but really whio has more cc wins.
Centurion, Lawbringers, raiders this class are in another world when it comes to 4 v 4.
So in one hour time I came up with a solution. Why aren't neutral talents in the game for all the classes?
Instead of balancing a hero for 4 v 4 give the player the ability to adjust their talents.
Kensei for some reason is slow as ****. Can we have a talent that make him go fast as an assassin?
Tired of being blinded and stunned all the time? Give a talent for protection.
Maybe is not the perfect solution but it is a solution.
To me there is no excuse to leave the game in this condition for 3 days not to mention for this long period.
So I'm asking. If I come up with a viable solution in 1 hour of gameplay what is taking so long to fix the game?
Are the developers complete morons with zero clue? Are they just sadic *******s the enjoy the frustration that this game generates in this styate?
All I know is that karma is a ***** and shall feel the same frustrations in life they put us trou with this garbage.
Cheers

It's just incompetence.

Yesterday, I played around 10 dominion matches, and lost 9 of them. In all of those 9 defeats, things went exactly the same as I warned about before in regards to Dominion tactics.

Enemy team wins initial fight, they secure their own zone A, the mid-zone B, and now all camped in our side zone C. I tell the lads, "STOP GOING TO C!" but of course, who listens to anything these days?

So they die, respawn one by one, jump head-on into C one-by-one, and then get killed one-by-one where 3 enemies are camped and ready. All throughout the game, enemy has 2 zones producing free points, and everyone in our team is constantly "contesting" C with no avail. I beg and plead them they shouldn't be doing that... but of course, they don't listen, or maybe they don't know English. Who knows.

So 9 matches straight, I get a game like that. They really don't know jackshi* about how Dominion is supposed to be played. They don't even spawn and group up to try and retake C. Why do they just jump in one-by-one into where 3 enemies are already ready and entrenched? How people can be so stupid, it's just a mystery.

See, that's the "average" level of players in the game.

And when they play like shi* like that, lose matches straight, and then come to the forums and writes complaints... guess what they write about. :rolleyes:

They write complaints about:

1. matchmaking -- they're alwaysmatched against superior players
2. ganking -- the enemy always ganks you in lame deathsquads.
3. "CCs" -- Cents and Shugs and Lawbs are OP

Hoo boy. :rolleyes:

Pasan90
06-25-2017, 02:56 PM
Play duels. Then you can only blame yourself.