PDA

View Full Version : For honor is still alive.

GladiatorHood
06-24-2017, 05:43 PM
Hello all saying for honor is dead.

I think the game is pretty much alive, there are still game modes like 2v2 on medium activity and dominion very high activity deathmatch skirmish. People crying about turtles. Just feint and git gud. Every hero can beat every hero with the right tactic and patience. So stop crying. Salty little ****s. Ubisoft has done a great job so far. P2P was a mistake, but you can still play matches. This game has been my most favorite game by now. Keep up the good work ubisoft!

RatedChaotic
06-24-2017, 05:52 PM
It maybe alive. But it would have alot more players if the issues that plaque this game were dealt with.

GladiatorHood
06-24-2017, 05:53 PM
It maybe alive. But it would have alot more players if alot of the issues that plaque this game were dealt with.

They are working on it, keep in mind that balancing all heroes takes time. Imagine ur a dev and people are being ****ing salty and u just have to fix everything at the same time.

MetalDevil19
06-24-2017, 05:54 PM
patience doesn't always help when you get ganked out of no where by a cent cuz you waited too long to kill the opponent you're already fighting. Then that same cent also activates shields for their team. 10/10, your screwed.

RatedChaotic
06-24-2017, 05:56 PM
They are working on it, keep in mind that balancing all heroes takes time. Imagine ur a dev and people are being ****ing salty and u just have to fix everything at the same time.

Ya it takes ton of time and data for Ubisoft to make any changes.

Tillo.
06-24-2017, 06:09 PM
Yeap it is still disconnecting 9 out of 10 4v4 matches.

Archeun
06-24-2017, 06:23 PM
Yes, morons like yourself are a major reason the game is dying.

Juuzaam
06-25-2017, 12:09 AM
Yes, morons like yourself are a major reason the game is dying.
Someone complains about the disconnects? Call him a moron, for For Honor!!!

What if i told you that the game is actually dead, because the community became so toxic that even the players that still believe in the game started to insult people...the exact same way you did...every time someone dares to complain about something.

tbtsrjc
06-25-2017, 12:41 AM
Someone complains about the disconnects? Call him a moron, for For Honor!!!

What if i told you that the game is actually dead, because the community became so toxic that even the players that still believe in the game started to insult people...the exact same way you did...every time someone dares to complain about something.

Shhh....don't tell him the truth. Let the fanboys and everyone else who is ignorant about the state of the game believe that it's alive and well, it'll be funny later on down the road.

EDG_Avocado
06-25-2017, 02:42 AM
props for for honor for still being alive 4 months after release. What a feat!

psyminion
06-25-2017, 08:03 AM
I play daily on PS4, and there are still pleanty of noobs to stomp and pros that rek me... and nearly all I've never played with before.

I love it.

EDG_Avocado
06-25-2017, 06:06 PM
you must be living in another galaxy then... you are fortunate to still enjoy this overpriced title.

ViciousOphidian
06-25-2017, 09:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gh0xcs0.jpg

Wolf-Heathen
06-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Alive? Debatable. It depends on what your definition of alive is. One thing for that is clear is that has been a negative correlation between with active players since release. The relationship between active players is inversely related to how long the game as been out. That's not a healthy state for any game.

https://steamdb.info/app/304390/graphs/

nufrancis
06-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Im still playing. No problem getting match up. Yeah, the connection sucks, DC still often persist. but still love this game

Supercool5150
06-26-2017, 08:07 PM
It may still be alive, but I fear it is on life support.

Bob__Gnarly
06-27-2017, 02:10 AM
New forum, same dead game.

Game died on PC a long time ago. Same old Ubisoft, great ideas, poor execution. That happens when you're set unrealistic deadlines though. Thankfully I'll never be burnt by them again.

Mia.Nora
06-27-2017, 03:46 AM
New forum, same dead game.

Game died on PC a long time ago. Same old Ubisoft, great ideas, poor execution. That happens when you're set unrealistic deadlines though. Thankfully I'll never be burnt by them again.

I know what you mean. I was really upset when I saw that Skulls&Bones was from Ubisoft. Otherwise I would have already preordered if it were from anyone else :(

Unfortunately they will turn it into For Honor with ships.

Vakris_One
06-27-2017, 03:54 AM
Hello all saying for honor is dead.

I think the game is pretty much alive, there are still game modes like 2v2 on medium activity and dominion very high activity deathmatch skirmish. People crying about turtles. Just feint and git gud. Every hero can beat every hero with the right tactic and patience. So stop crying. Salty little ****s. Ubisoft has done a great job so far. P2P was a mistake, but you can still play matches. This game has been my most favorite game by now. Keep up the good work ubisoft!
The game shipped with more problems than it should have, most notably connection and balancing problems and not much has changed in that department due to these 2 pressing issues not being addressed quickly enough to prevent a considerable player exodus alarmingly early on in For Honor's life. Season 2 brought with it yet more balancing problems with the 2 new characters, which to the devs credit at least the Shinobi has been addressed.

The defense meta is by now the most widely recognised problem in For Honor and the devs are well aware of the need to address it. So just saying "feint and git gud" is folly and simply shows how little you choose to acknowledge about the hard truths of the game.

Ubisoft has not done a great job so far. They had at least a year of betas to realise that rampant connection errors for a triple A priced title would not be tolerated by the majority of the community. Ubisoft are currently still playing catchup trying to steer this game through a rough storm they and they alone chose to set sail for. They have to take responsibility for this.

I still really enjoy the premise, originality and gameplay of For Honor when it lets me and I think the devs are incredibly talented, passionate and dedicated. But it is only through acknowledging and understanding the hard truths about For Honor that will allow the game to get better. And for that I have found no better summary than this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZtyKGi4VU