PDA

View Full Version : This shouldn't happen

Cally_Tee
06-24-2017, 05:06 PM
Just tried to play the for the last hour and every single game dropped out. No problems finding games but Far out you should at least be able to get through a game in that amount of time.

FrostedBeatle12
06-24-2017, 05:20 PM
this is how this post is going to go..... you'll have 5 people come in and say p2p is the best sarcastically. Then you'll have the 1 or 2 controller riders who will say "give Ubi a chance" and that "The division is a good game, a year later" .... then UbiNoty will come in and ask you to submit a support ticket, which will be answered by the same copy/pasted email that everyone has gotten and absolutely nothing will be accomplished.

I'm sorry, and I do understand the frustration, but let me tell you, it's not worth the head ache. I've tried to avoid the head ache whilst still trying to actively help this game..... but if a herion addict isn't ready to quit, your wasting your time trying to help ..... same exact situation here. They are not willing to accept any negative feedback and proactively make changes. They would rather blame you, I.E. rage quitters penalty or the email about correcting your internet (which by the way, in all of my 15 years of online gaming, I've never had to adjust for a company). They would rather encourage toxicity by leaving open ended or very vague answers to questions that their community is asking of them......

Ubisoft has officially become the dope fiends of the gaming industry. Don't be an enabler, quit while your ahead, or be prepared to have to go to the local pawn shop and have to buy all your things back

Tillo.
06-25-2017, 12:30 AM
Turn down for what! BOOM, you couldn't have said it better FrostedBeatle12.
Waiting for "need more data", "soon™", "submit a ticket"

Go go go