PDA

View Full Version : For honor ? More like give me a f*cking refund

Donnald_Boyo
06-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Don't buy this game, uninstall this game, please don't try and make a game like this again ubisoft. Stick to stuff like rayman that was good

The_B0G_
06-24-2017, 04:11 PM
Byeee! Don't post in the forums again either.

Archeun
06-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Individuals like your The_Bog are one of the major reasons this game is down to 1k players often.

Gray360UK
06-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Individuals like your The_Bog are one of the major reasons this game is down to 1k players often.

Yes, I can see why The_BoG is the kind of individual we do not want around here.

Much better to have an individual like the OP.

:rolleyes:

The_B0G_
06-24-2017, 05:14 PM

Like me how? He made an account and with his first post he told everyone the game sucks and not to buy it and I'm the reason its down to 1k players (which is not even close to true)

I leave suggestions for fixes and contribute positively to topics regularly. Topics like this contribute absolutely nothing to the forum unless you at least explain why you are leaving and you're jumping in to defend it. If anyone is to blame for 1k playerbase (which again is completely untrue) it's people like you two.

Gray360UK
06-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Like me how? He made an account and with his first post he told everyone the game sucks and not to buy it and I'm the reason its down to 1k players (which is not even close to true)

I leave suggestions for fixes and contribute positively to topics regularly. Topics like this contribute absolutely nothing to the forum unless you at least explain why you are leaving and you're jumping in to defend it. If anyone is to blame for 1k playerbase (which again is completely untrue) it's people like you two.

Could you please stop raising the tone? People are trying to complain here. We don't need your kind being all positive and rational. Haven't you made enough people quit already? ;)

The_B0G_
06-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Could you please stop raising the tone? People are trying to complain here. We don't need your kind being all positive and rational. Haven't you made enough people quit already? ;)

I guess I'm the forum Centurion...

Gray360UK
06-24-2017, 05:26 PM
I guess I'm the forum Centurion...

Haha ;)

On that note, I am off to start a 'nerf The_BoG he is OP on forums' thread.

The_B0G_
06-24-2017, 05:28 PM
Haha ;)

On that note, I am off to start a 'nerf The_BoG he is OP on forums' thread.

I'll be by with my negative comments shortly.

L_uka_
06-24-2017, 05:36 PM
I'm playing since the release. The current status of the game is terrible. The only solution is unistall and no longer buy the game from Ubisoft.

The last game I bought from this company. Unforgiving, dysfunctional multiplayer with lots of bugs and problems.

P2P is ******** and anyone who defends this system for Multiplayer is not normal.

When I started playing, there was information that FH is playing 150k of online players.

After a few weeks, this data disappeared. I wonder how many players are online for example on weekends.

Tillo.
06-24-2017, 05:41 PM
If we would have got our money back from this broken product, few dissatisfied customers would be posting in these forums.

GladiatorHood
06-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Donnald_boyo more like.. salty i suck at for honor!

tbtsrjc
06-25-2017, 01:08 AM
People voice their complaints and opinions on this broken game and the fanboys come in a say:

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj535/tbtsrjc/IMG_4029_zpsmmkel7a2.jpg (http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/tbtsrjc/media/IMG_4029_zpsmmkel7a2.jpg.html)

kweassa1
06-25-2017, 01:39 AM
The game's fine, thx.

As for the complaints...

The only legit complaint I can reluctantly feel for, is connection problems... and choosing to go P2P has become "the scarlet letter", a brand the FH dev team will probably bear until the end... but considering the facts, they've still strived to make things better as it is. Me? No conn problems since v1.03 so I can't really feel too invested with any of the complaints coming from people with most probably non-optimal itnernet settings.

All the rest? lol

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/210/523/128719848487971613.jpg

NEWS FLASH: Terribads bash the game to make excuses for one's lack of L2P!

In other news...the Sun comes up from the east!

so.. what's new? :rolleyes:

The_B0G_
06-25-2017, 01:41 AM
People voice their complaints and opinions on this broken game and the fanboys come in a say:

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj535/tbtsrjc/IMG_4029_zpsmmkel7a2.jpg (http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/tbtsrjc/media/IMG_4029_zpsmmkel7a2.jpg.html)

This person made an account and their first post was basically this game sucks don't buy it... I just said bye and don't come back, hardly makes me a fanboy.

I complain about the connection and drops all the time on here but posts like this are pointless and toxic.

tbtsrjc
06-25-2017, 02:15 AM
This person made an account and their first post was basically this game sucks don't buy it... I just said bye and don't come back, hardly makes me a fanboy.

I complain about the connection and drops all the time on here but posts like this are pointless and toxic.

So what if it's his first post and he's choosing to complain about it. He paid for a game that pissed him off and was warning people to stay away from it. He spent his money on it and has every right to express how he feels about the product.

How was your response to him nontoxic? It wasn't constructive and was about as pointless as my post. And I'd like to point out that I didn't name anyone a fanboy. I just mentioned a routine pattern that I see in every thread here, but for what it's worth, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

The_B0G_
06-25-2017, 02:24 AM
So what if it's his first post and he's choosing to complain about it. He paid for a game that pissed him off and was warning people to stay away from it. He spent his money on it and has every right to express how he feels about the product.

How was your response to him nontoxic? It wasn't constructive and was about as pointless as my post. And I'd like to point out that I didn't name anyone a fanboy. I just mentioned a routine pattern that I see in every thread here, but for what it's worth, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Lol a picture of a tranny crying isn't going to hurt my feelings bud. Give a shi*** post, get a shi*** response, I give constructive feedback to constructive posts, even if I disagree. He could of said exactly what he didn't like about the game rather than have a tantrum, if he's quitting the game he doesn't need to come back.

tbtsrjc
06-25-2017, 02:39 AM
Mmhmm... :rolleyes:

SirCorrino
06-25-2017, 02:40 AM
He could of said

Could have. Or Could've. Never could of.

EDG_Avocado
06-25-2017, 06:07 PM
This is garbage game of the year.