PDA

View Full Version : Extreme frame drop

TershakTeriyaki
06-24-2017, 03:15 AM
So about a week ago I was forced to move my computer to a different room due to some home changes but I moved everything successfully, and visually everything looks exactly the same. I use an Ethernet cable so there's no change in connection speed. The moving of my tower was delicate so I don't think i lodged any part out of place but... Now I cant play siege. I normally get 144 frames just sitting at the home page but now the max is 20 and often lower. Its extremely slow and doesn't improve. I did a little bit of research and saw that maybe i did hit the computer hard and knock something out of place like the cpu fan so I downloaded CPUID HWMonitor but my computer was cool yet siege is still broken. I restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game yet it's exactly the same. I know my internet is fine because I checked the download speed while it installed and it was normal speed. I've played other games and they are fine. Was there a recent patch that cripples the game? Has anyone else had issues like this? I am free to any suggestions or advice, thanks.

DoneyDoughnuts
06-24-2017, 11:29 PM
My game does the exact same thing, except I didn't move it or anything my frames are below 60 every single game I play and I have a very beefy pc.