PDA

View Full Version : So long Noobisoft!

LukeSkyrider134
06-24-2017, 02:04 AM
I'm tired of TRYING to play this game. Tired of getting kicked due to connection issues when all my other games and Netflix work just fine. This p2p system is terrible. This game could've been good. I hope someday somebody else takes note of all our complaints and makes a medieval era game that actually works & we're all 'in yo face, ubisoft'. Because I honest-to-goodness want a working, well made medieval online multiplayer game for consoles. But it ain't this one. I uninstalled for honor today after one last-ditch effort to play, which resulted in two failed attempts to join PvP dominion matches. Goodbye. And honestly fellow players, for our sakes, give up on this game. It's not getting fixed. Let 'er die. It's what it needs.

JibletHunter
06-24-2017, 02:13 AM
just dodge. But in all seriousness, the Dev's inability to recognize serious balance and connectivity issues and address them in a timely manner is inexcusable. Sorry to see ya go bud, and you can always come on back if you feel in the mood!

VoIume Control
06-24-2017, 02:48 AM
agreed xD

bmason1000
06-24-2017, 03:03 AM
Works great for me and I'm having a blast so... I'm gonna keep playing. Sorry you can't stick around.