PDA

View Full Version : The Connection is so bad in this game for me that it literally causes frame drops.

MarkedElite
06-24-2017, 01:20 AM
This game is literally the definition of "A cool game, but is 1 step forward, 2 steps back."
Dominion is impossible. People are kicked every game, making the quit penalty a disaster choice to add, It makes any sort of high-play impossible, gaurd breaks flash by and you get hit with attacks without seeing it.
Turtle meta still exists, even after it's acknowledgement from devs since after release.
Hero balance is non-existant, Kensei and Conqueror are literally ignored even when they are underwhelming compared to other heroes. Not to mention how much of a scam the cent and shinobi was, making them basically op just to make people buy the season pass.

"It's hard balancing a game." You say? For Honor is literally an AAA titled game, not an indie company, or a group of friends or colleagues making some game in one of their dorms. Ubisoft does this stuff for a LIVING. How are you that incompetent at balancing a game, seriously, ask me how to balance every single part of this game and I will tell you how. You have also had 4+ YEARS to make this game.
"We need more data." No, you don't. You change a group of things at a time, and if it's really as hard as you say, one thing at a time then, and if it works, that is absolutely amazing, if not, try something else in your next update! It's not hard at all, but it seems every update to this game is just another 'We'll fix this next time' update. Making mistakes and actually actively fixing or at least trying to fix things in your game is so much better than just waiting.

It was fun while it lasted, I'll come back when this bs is fixed or the maybe when Highlander is released. So, probably never.
So glad I didn't pre order this game or buy microtransactions.

MarkedElite
06-24-2017, 01:24 AM
Also, why am I getting matched with people from ASIA when my preferred servers are listed as North America, wtf? Is the playerbase actually that small?

VoIume Control
06-24-2017, 03:16 AM
XD GG Rip ubisoft, well played let the truth out