PDA

View Full Version : GG Ubisoft, GG

L_uka_
06-23-2017, 11:57 PM
After 14 days I wanted to play For Honor (Dominion 4v4 PVP) for a while. My mistake, sorry Ubisoft. You are Professionals, thanks for the experience.

I made these pictures in 30 minutes.

http://imgur.com/a/LEStr

UbiNoty
06-24-2017, 12:36 AM
It would probably help to try verifying the integrity of the game files/game cache as you're getting so many easy anticheat errors - read here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1575873-(UPDATED-Feb-22)-I-m-getting-an-error-message-with-EasyAntiCheat-How-can-I-fix-it).

And can I ask what your NAT type is and your setup specs?

tbtsrjc
06-24-2017, 12:53 AM
"Need more data."

UbiNoty
06-24-2017, 01:01 AM
The more information I can have the more I can better help you either find a solution, or find some insight as to what is happening and why. I know it's a bit of a meme around here- but more data really does help me to help you.

LukeSkyrider134
06-24-2017, 01:45 AM
Yeah I tried twice today to play. Twice I failed to join server (after playing titanfall2 endlessly, so yes, My internet is FINE). I uninstalled for honor. Problem solved. Don't see me buying another game from ubisoft.

VoIume Control
06-24-2017, 02:52 AM
It's a P2P 4v4 dont work duh, #Ubisoft knows nothing xD

Tillo.
06-24-2017, 03:32 AM
You see UbiNoty, you think you are helping, but your replies make it actually worse.
If almost everybody has connection problems, then asking about their internet speed or configuration is futile. It is aggressive, you are playing dumb, avoiding the connectivity problem For Honor has.
It doesn't matter if you are part of Ubi's customer support or community manager who acts as a mediator between developers and players, the way you approach For Honor's problems in these forums, cause negative feelings instead of positive ones.

Rikuto01.tv
06-24-2017, 05:40 AM
I don't know how much Ubinoty gets paid, but it must be a lot to have to deal with you guys.

You aren't even interested in help. You just want to thrash about like children.

Tillo.
06-24-2017, 05:48 AM
Considering Ubisoft goes cheap in absolutely everything I doubt it.
But yeah I'm a tough one to deal with, if only they would have reimbursed my money...

Lucifist666
06-24-2017, 06:13 AM
I don't know how much Ubinoty gets paid, but it must be a lot to have to deal with you guys.

You aren't even interested in help. You just want to thrash about like children.

Well said man