PDA

View Full Version : Skull and Bones

Archeun
06-23-2017, 07:16 PM
Looks amazing. Won't even CONSIDER purchasing it until the game is getting a solid 80%+ from players 3 months after launch. Honestly, after this and the Division, I'm not all that pleased with Ubi and don't want them to continue to be rewarded with my money when they obviously don't care about the quality of game they launch our our opinion on said game.

thornh
06-23-2017, 07:58 PM
Black Flag and For Honor had a baby and they named it Skull and Bones. Great concept. Looks great. But, you're correct, this is going to go down the same path as For Honor. Instead of steel we'll have doubloons. Instead of salvage we'll have booty. Instead of ornaments, well, actually, we'll have ornaments except they'll be for the ship. Again, I have absolutely no problem with any of this from a conceptual stand point. It looks great. I just hope Ubi Singapore can do something to avoid the mess that is For Honor right now.

Wolf-Heathen
06-23-2017, 07:59 PM
Meh, personally I prefer the rich, vibrant look of Sea of Thieves to the drab and dreary Skull and Bones. SB looked neat for about five seconds and then I remembered it was a Ubisoft game, AND it's a 5v5 online multiplayer experience. It's For Honor all over again only with ships. At least in Sea of Thieves you aren't limited simply to naval battles, which will get old pretty quick.

I mean, how can anyone have any confidence in Ubisoft making yet another online team multiplayer battle game after how For Honor was handled? Or Rainbow 6:Siege at launch or The Division at launch.... I mean, I could go on, but you get the picture.

Kaijudub
06-23-2017, 08:59 PM
LOL

Never again.

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 11:54 PM
If you'd like to discuss Skull and Bones you're more than welcome to do so in our Skull & Bones Forum. (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1582-Skull-amp-Bones) - closing thread.