PDA

View Full Version : Worse Connectivity

DemandredSUN
06-23-2017, 04:22 PM
Am i the only one or is the connectivity even getting worse the last week?

UbiNoty
06-24-2017, 12:57 AM
What kinds of connection issues are you having? Is it disconnects? lag? dropping teammates? all of the above?

VoIume Control
06-24-2017, 03:13 AM
P2P servers am i right? Devs can't fix it unless they bring dedicated servers ROFL

DemandredSUN
06-24-2017, 10:57 AM
Its the normal (0006000118). (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1644937-An-error-has-occured-Returning-to-main-menu-(0006000118)) and 137 failures. First other ppl in the game drop like flies and at the end of game i am out too. Or the games end with 3-4 bots.And yes i allready contacted support, they dont help at all.

berserker7331
06-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Today it has gotten worse. Error(0006000137). I tried patiently to level my character but i keep disconnecting in dominion every ****ing damn time!!!!!!!!!!!

EDG_Avocado
06-24-2017, 04:13 PM
game is cancer

DemandredSUN
06-25-2017, 10:26 AM
This is just breaking the game for me and alot of other ppl.

UbiNoty
06-26-2017, 12:49 AM
Today it has gotten worse. Error(0006000137). I tried patiently to level my character but i keep disconnecting in dominion every ****ing damn time!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about all the errors and disconnects. We are still looking for ways to address the network issues and I apologize if you were not able to get the help you needed from support. Hopefully things will begin to improve in the future and sorry again for all the issues now!

I'll try to shed some light on some of the errors so at least you can get some insight into why you're seeing it. The 0006000137 (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026682/Error-Code-6000137-FH-PC-XB1-PS4) happens when the network latency is too high to maintain session integrity. There's usually a deeper underlying cause, and especially if you're on PC it is advised to not run too many resource heavy programs.

You can find the full list of errors code details here (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faqs/000026692/Error-Code-List-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/). It may help somewhat.

Capoupacap
06-26-2017, 11:32 AM
damn I let netflix run into my house :p

DemandredSUN
06-26-2017, 12:25 PM
As i said, i understand that with the current connectionsystem you run, not all games can be completed by all players. But esp. lately i see alot of games drop for me but for other players too. Nearly no game at all is completed with all players and that is clearly inaccpetable. Ive never seen such horrible issues in another AAA Title. I really like the game, But as is said this breaks it for me.

Capoupacap
06-26-2017, 12:51 PM
For my part, on xbox one, I still have huge connectivity issues :'(

teamspirit1
06-26-2017, 04:18 PM
no use complaining about connectivity on this forum.you will get standard replies like' what platform you on?contact support etc.' i wonder why they ask these silly questions..they have their tracking system in game and i am sure they are aware of the number of disconnects on every platform.its just that they are unable to find any solution.

Tirik22x
06-26-2017, 04:30 PM
You need dedicated servers... quit being cheap.

ELDRIX_
06-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Also at the end of dominion matches the game crashes i dunno why

Dhaleks
06-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Also at the end of dominion matches the game crashes i dunno why

You mean it freezes? (A crash usually is followed by a return to desktop)
This issue has been around since March; so far the devs came up with nothing but guesses and no fix whatsoever...

RatedChaotic
06-27-2017, 02:51 PM
I just play vs AI with matchmaking off and no hud. No disconnects and without a hud it can be a good challenge at times. Fighting off two lvl2 or lvl3 bots without the fight hud can get crazy.

PDXGorechild
06-27-2017, 03:37 PM
Sorry about all the errors and disconnects. We are still looking for ways to address the network issues and I apologize if you were not able to get the help you needed from support. Hopefully things will begin to improve in the future and sorry again for all the issues now!

I'll try to shed some light on some of the errors so at least you can get some insight into why you're seeing it. The 0006000137 (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026682/Error-Code-6000137-FH-PC-XB1-PS4) happens when the network latency is too high to maintain session integrity. There's usually a deeper underlying cause, and especially if you're on PC it is advised to not run too many resource heavy programs.

You can find the full list of errors code details here (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faqs/000026692/Error-Code-List-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/). It may help somewhat.

@UbiNoty - Would you be able to be more specific about which ways the devs are looking into resolving the connectivity issues? For Honour currently runs on p2p servers, which are notoriously unreliable and have never been able to operate to a satisfactory level in my experience. Have dedicated servers ever been talked about seriously, or is that never going to happen?

Also I agree with the OP that connectivity in the past week or two seems to be at an all time low. I failed to join, was kicked out of the lobby or at the start of the game around 10 times in a row when trying to do elimination orders the other day. Never had that many in a row before. I was also disconnected around mid way through several other games.

When a customer is unable to complete 80%~ of games they try to play in a day, something drastic needs to be done. I paid premium price for this game and expect a premium service. All the current stance is doing is driving players away because they perceive the game as a cash grab due to the network actually not really getting ANY better since release.

The saddest thing is, it's a brilliant game that I think has huge potential. Ubisoft need only pump a bit more money and effort into it and the returns will be worth it.

XxHunterHxX
06-27-2017, 03:51 PM
Stop asking for dedicated servers...its never EVER gona happen since they have to code the game again....on top of the fact that they will never invest that much money in it since they know they will never make it back eather way....

"Deal with it" or uninstal...

tbtsrjc
06-27-2017, 11:04 PM
Stop asking for dedicated servers...its never EVER gona happen since they have to code the game again....on top of the fact that they will never invest that much money in it since they know they will never make it back eather way....

"Deal with it" or uninstal...

The cold and harsh truth. Give it up kiddos, they got your money and Ubisoft is gonna spend none of it on you or what you want.

DemandredSUN
06-28-2017, 12:19 PM
Its just sad for a good game to get destroyed like this.

WoodDaGawd
06-28-2017, 04:23 PM
I used to come into the forums to make fun of the complainers. the ones saying nerf this or buff that. I would actually stick up for Ubi and the game. I love the gameplay. The modes are great. But I am now becoming disgruntled with every nerf, buff and now this disconnect penalty. I bought the gold edition and with all my steel, I keep champion status and play 3-4 hours daily. Now I am looking for a new game to play. 2k18 should be out soon. I guess, thanks for the past few months Ubi. I guess.

DemandredSUN
07-08-2017, 11:21 AM
No fixes in 1.09? Iam gonna quit too if nothing changes. Many allready have. This is no AAA experience.

tbtsrjc
07-09-2017, 04:21 AM
No fixes in 1.09? Iam gonna quit too if nothing changes. Many allready have. This is no AAA experience.

No, it definitely isn't. I wish more people would realize that and push for changes in the right direction. Unfortunately this is becoming a new trend in modern day gaming, release a broken game and patch/fix it later.