PDA

View Full Version : A quit penalty, in an already dying game, with p2p connection

pancakerz
06-23-2017, 11:50 AM
ahahahaha.

I've been gone from For Honor for a month or so, thought I'd come back for a good time. dueled against a shoulder spamming warden and decided to quit the match (due to being drunk and annoyed). Now I have this cute penalty. Way to turn people off from your game even more. Like that p2p connection wasn't enough.

I can't imagine a new player trying to learn this game, considering the only people who still play it have been playing pretty much since launch. After being brutalized by the lack of character balance, a quit penalty would only turn them off more, I'd wager.

The_B0G_
06-23-2017, 01:57 PM
Yeah this game is definitely not noob friendly, and it has a steep learning curve, as a new player you're going to get wrecked for a while before you start getting better; the matchmaking doesn't help either.

A still have trouble with good wardens myself and I've been playing since beta.

dikyfiitswell
06-23-2017, 05:19 PM
yeah, the quit penalty is stupid...
found out about it quitting a dominion match with an AFK ***, but i get a 10 minute penalty because i don't want to earn his lazy *** points... not to mention he was paying attention, because when i gave his character a wake up "tap".. he started attacking me non stop, instead of just following me to battle..

way to go ubi soft...

Smeson
06-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Ye, nobody cared when someone left a game, moat people thought it was ragequit and felt good about it. Being forced to stay in ****ty games is not fun and it only makes more quit.

EDG_Avocado
06-23-2017, 06:57 PM
this game is a joke we get it. Forums are here for respect.
Na *** dis game LUL.