PDA

View Full Version : Centurion suggestion

GladiatorHood
06-23-2017, 11:10 AM
If you want to nerf centurion in 1v1s, im okay with that, but like just nerf the damage instead of the moves he has, because his moves are just dodgeable and counterable, its just that if u get hit by a guardbreak and bashed in a wall u lose 60% hp, make that 40% or something, like if warden hits u with top heavy u also lose alot of hp. Or when nobushi gets two hits on ur and kicks u with another free hit u also lose alot of hp. Or instead of nerfing centurion and shinobu u should buff all the other heroes and add some moves like cent and shin has.

Ranked mode gonna be lit tho.

Aarpian
06-23-2017, 12:34 PM
They're not nerfing him because of his damage, they're nerfing his CC in conjunction with other players.
He's mediocre in 1v1

UbiNoty
06-24-2017, 01:24 AM
If you want to nerf centurion in 1v1s, im okay with that, but like just nerf the damage instead of the moves he has, because his moves are just dodgeable and counterable, its just that if u get hit by a guardbreak and bashed in a wall u lose 60% hp, make that 40% or something, like if warden hits u with top heavy u also lose alot of hp. Or when nobushi gets two hits on ur and kicks u with another free hit u also lose alot of hp. Or instead of nerfing centurion and shinobu u should buff all the other heroes and add some moves like cent and shin has.

Ranked mode gonna be lit tho.

Like aarpian said, much of the issues with centurion currently lie with his CC in 4v4 situations which is what we're looking to address with his changes in the upcoming patch. We do think centurion's strength and damage is pretty fair in 1v1 situations and a nerf to his damage would likely make in an invalid in duel. But if we see the cc changes aren't enough we're always open to exploring other options so thanks for the feedback.

VoIume Control
06-24-2017, 03:18 AM
here is a idea Remove broken heros then put them back after you fix them....

Epoqx
06-24-2017, 02:40 PM
here is a idea Remove broken heros then put them back after you fix them....

God damnit ! Thats smart. A really constructive and smart post ! Helps a lot !

Gastgrinder
06-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Centurion is the biggest piece of **** that has destroyed the fun of for honor.
Have made a week break, because the centurion has destroyed the last sparks of fun
Today first 2 rounds dominion.
No centurion, yeah is fun.
Then a round with Centurion, fun falls into the bottomless.
Well done, now I'm gone.
I hope the people who have designed this **** get hemorrhoids.
So they know how a fight against cenutrions feels.

**** you Ubisoft

FlyghterDRS
06-24-2017, 02:51 PM
My suggestion regarding Centurion is simple just remove the normal jab let just the charged one and remove the stamina drain from kick if u like this mechanic just increase the drain from gb this way they have to faint parry etc and will lead to a leap after .

SirCorrino
06-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Like aarpian said, much of the issues with centurion currently lie with his CC in 4v4 situations which is what we're looking to address with his changes in the upcoming patch. We do think centurion's strength and damage is pretty fair in 1v1 situations and a nerf to his damage would likely make in an invalid in duel. But if we see the cc changes aren't enough we're always open to exploring other options so thanks for the feedback.

If the CC changes you're implementing aren't enough to stop him breaking 4v4 you will most likely not get a second chance. People (including me) will just straight up quit the game.

brashtralas
06-24-2017, 05:20 PM
If the CC changes you're implementing aren't enough to stop him breaking 4v4 you will most likely not get a second chance. People (including me) will just straight up quit the game.

I absolutely agree with this and cannot stress it enough.

The centurions CC is not simply an issue in conjunction with another centurion, it's an issue with any other class of hero. A single centurion can ruin a team-based match by effectively removing your capability to fight while outnumbered.

His move set is just too good for ganking. He dictates any fight against his opponent and controls the battlefield.

I payed for the centurion and repped him up, and I'd rather see him removed and changed than continue ruining the game.

vDerickv
06-24-2017, 05:24 PM
i play as centuion and i think he needs a bigg nerff. in 4v4 u cant even compare him to any other char because when he just has to hit rt and hold x over and over again to knock you down and then he can use a x kick move to start his chain again hit rt hold x and back at it right after jumping on you.... even with stamina full it is such bull. if there are more then 2 centurions its game over. not even fun to play at all! just because of that 1 hold x knock down move!! and if you tell me you wont be fixing centurion then i will snap my disk and post the pics! im not the only person who notices this op advantage centurion has.