PDA

View Full Version : The new "Routers" & Warriors Den Q.

Ngallo22
06-23-2017, 12:24 AM
Are these routers (dedicated servers) only for tournament mode?

Are they also being tested to be implemented into the "casual" mode? Or are they strictly for tourney's?

Also, when will we hear about updated faction war revamp? that was a huge ? that wasn't mentioned in the den (although i'm assuming it wasn't because Roman didn't wanna 'repeat' himself and keep saying "Soon tm"

Thanks for answering

- With honor

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 01:11 AM
I'm not sure myself about the specifics on the routers but as of right now I believe they'll only be for tournament. If they're successful we may look to expand beyond ranked/tournament, but seeing as this is still a public test, we need to first see how effective they are. I will ask and see if they're willing to share more info however.

As for the faction war revamp, I will also ask about this and see if there are any updates. We may just be waiting a bit until it's closer to release to make any official announcements about it.

Ngallo22
06-23-2017, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure myself about the specifics on the routers but as of right now I believe they'll only be for tournament. If they're successful we may look to expand beyond ranked/tournament, but seeing as this is still a public test, we need to first see how effective they are. I will ask and see if they're willing to share more info however.

As for the faction war revamp, I will also ask about this and see if there are any updates. We may just be waiting a bit until it's closer to release to make any official announcements about it.

Perfect! thanks for the update!