PDA

View Full Version : Think i'm finally done for now, might be back for season 3

Vordred
06-22-2017, 10:03 PM
i want to love this game, and in a way i do, i was here for the early alpha and all.

now i took a break from the game the day the warden glitch appeared, and i finally game the game ago again today. and managed a few game before i quit.
i appreciate that ubi are working on it, and it does take time, but honestly its just not fast enough and half the time we dont really get any info towards what they are doing.

it had its problems before, that needed fixing, but instead we got season 2 that made the whole thing into a big mess, the Cent is still a giant cancerous fun killer and it seem they are not going to do anything with him. hell even revenge still builds in a 1on1, that was something complained about as far back as the alpha's

but i want for honor to do well, it's the kind of game i had been waiting forever for, so i want it to be big and get sequels. but currently the game is a mess and the community is dying (yes i know i'm adding to that)

so i'm going leave the game for awhile, i'll pop back to check out season 3 i'm sure, but honestly art this point i'm expecting it to just make things worse again.

SirCorrino
06-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I'm giving it until the patch next week. If Cent is still OP in 4v4 I will take a long (maybe even permanent) break from the game. I've got Crash Bandicoot and FFXII to keep me entertained for the rest of the summer and then tons of other cool games to eat all my spare time that either don't have the same connection issues and/or have devs that can fix things in a reasonable amount of time.

Smeson
06-22-2017, 11:45 PM
Imagine if they keep revenge for ranked mode. People usually only use it in duels to save themself from huge dmg and then wait for it to dissapear, but that wont happen in ranked.

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 12:16 AM
i want to love this game, and in a way i do, i was here for the early alpha and all.

now i took a break from the game the day the warden glitch appeared, and i finally game the game ago again today. and managed a few game before i quit.
i appreciate that ubi are working on it, and it does take time, but honestly its just not fast enough and half the time we dont really get any info towards what they are doing.

it had its problems before, that needed fixing, but instead we got season 2 that made the whole thing into a big mess, the Cent is still a giant cancerous fun killer and it seem they are not going to do anything with him. hell even revenge still builds in a 1on1, that was something complained about as far back as the alpha's

but i want for honor to do well, it's the kind of game i had been waiting forever for, so i want it to be big and get sequels. but currently the game is a mess and the community is dying (yes i know i'm adding to that)

so i'm going leave the game for awhile, i'll pop back to check out season 3 i'm sure, but honestly art this point i'm expecting it to just make things worse again.

I really wish we could do things faster too, but like you said, sometimes things take longer than we might like unfortunately. I'm sure there are good reasons for the devs needing time to get things fixed but I'll still try to push for faster responses and quicker turnaround on feedback.

I also just wanted to thank you for sticking with us since Alpha, and when you come back in for your check-in in S3, I hope by then we'll have improved enough to convince you to stick around a while longer. :)

Archeun
06-23-2017, 12:34 AM
It is not going to improve. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZtyKGi4VU. Watch this video is explains exactly what the problem is in great detail. The company really doesn't care and has taken away the resources to work on other games. The community is breaking apart and the "Elite" players are a large part of it. To put it mildly, they are arrogant turd-stains.Individuals who refuse to acknowledge the never ending issues because they are destroying other players.