PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Den Disaster....motto of the year....."Deal With It"

ShadowStepped
06-22-2017, 09:01 PM
I posted a couple of these points earlier today but for those who did not get to read it here we go:

To be honest, I do not see a point in asking questions for the devs to answer in the warriors den. While you guys say you will answer us you only answer questions you choose that puts the game in the most positive light. I have been player since beta and watched the live streams from the very beginning and yet it is always the same.
You guys meander around half-as s answering our most important and interesting questions while smirking and pretending everything is just fine. I feel like I am speaking for most of us when I say that we are sick of hearing phrases like: We’re working on, we are aware of, we have to make adjustments with, we are in the process of, we are working diligently to, we are hoping that, we intend to, and the list goes on and on.

So I guess my question is this; When does this cycle of never ending problems end? You guys need to fix the fixes over and over in regard to balance and connection, I just do not get it. There is always a problem and these issues exceed the amount of positive moments I have had as of late. I do not want to give up on this game but it seems pointless to keep trying and believing in something that does not seem to be taken seriously by the devs.

Okay, so I just watched the dev live-stream. What a fu c king joke. They wonder why people are mad. It was basically the same I said it would be earlier this morning and is exactly what happened (look above). Probably the most entertaining things with the exception of the lame as s videos was Roman toward the end acting like a cocky pr i c k. If u want to answers to items you are unsure of watch past streams, you know, instead of asking for clarification.

LOL. Really, or here’s an idea give your community a straight up answer. They can feel the pressure though as it was written all over their faces. Damien looked uncomfortable in particular. I like how they had that “Deal with It” portion that played 4 times in the middle of the stream. A subtle and cowardly way to let us know that they are going to do what they want regardless and if you do not like it, don’t bother saying so because we have our hands behind our heads and we have gangsta Instagram sunglasses on. There is not anything that I can say that I have not said already. One day I hope that the devs will get the yesyes(French translation for those of you who are clever enough to know what I mean) out of their hands long enough to actually make a difference in this dying community. ;);)

FinnOfTheHorde
06-22-2017, 09:06 PM
I posted a couple of these points earlier today but for those who did not get to read it here we go:

To be honest, I do not see a point in asking questions for the devs to answer in the warriors den. While you guys say you will answer us you only answer questions you choose that puts the game in the most positive light. I have been player since beta and watched the live streams from the very beginning and yet it is always the same.
You guys meander around half-as s answering our most important and interesting questions while smirking and pretending everything is just fine. I feel like I am speaking for most of us when I say that we are sick of hearing phrases like: We’re working on, we are aware of, we have to make adjustments with, we are in the process of, we are working diligently to, we are hoping that, we intend to, and the list goes on and on.

So I guess my question is this; When does this cycle of never ending problems end? You guys need to fix the fixes over and over in regard to balance and connection, I just do not get it. There is always a problem and these issues exceed the amount of positive moments I have had as of late. I do not want to give up on this game but it seems pointless to keep trying and believing in something that does not seem to be taken seriously by the devs.

Okay, so I just watched the dev live-stream. What a fu c king joke. They wonder why people are mad. It was basically the same I said it would be earlier this morning and is exactly what happened (look above). Probably the most entertaining things with the exception of the lame as s videos was Roman toward the end acting like a cocky pr i c k. If u want to answers to items you are unsure of watch past streams, you know, instead of asking for clarification.

LOL. Really, or here’s an idea give your community a straight up answer. They can feel the pressure though as it was written all over their faces. Damien looked uncomfortable in particular. I like how they had that “Deal with It” portion that played 4 times in the middle of the stream. A subtle and cowardly way to let us know that they are going to do what they want regardless and if you do not like it, don’t bother saying so because we have our hands behind our heads and we have gangsta Instagram sunglasses on. There is not anything that I can say that I have not said already. One day I hope that the devs will get the yesyes(French translation for those of you who are clever enough to know what I mean) out of their hands long enough to actually make a difference in this dying community. ;);)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vwbfpg.png

ShadowStepped
06-22-2017, 09:09 PM
Exactly

Tillo.
06-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Ubisoft should change it's brand name to Soon™ or "We publics defective games"

*publish

basic-one
06-22-2017, 11:45 PM
Ubisoft already has your money. Why do you think they care anymore? They've made it obvious that they do not.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the stream. I understand where you're coming from and I think we'll definitely be reviewing how today's stream went and looking at ways we can take action on everyone's feedback to make the Warrior's Den a useful resource - something that our community will want to watch for updates and insight that us CR's can't provide, and something that you all can use as a channel to communicate directly with the devs.

Mia.Nora
06-23-2017, 12:28 AM

So I guess my question is this; When does this cycle of never ending problems end? You guys need to fix the fixes over and over in regard to balance and connection, I just do not get it.

Exactly my thoughts. When does it end? Do they even intend on actually fixing anything?

Netcode_err_404
06-23-2017, 12:45 AM
They decided to make the "Competitive mode", when the game is barely playable.

I think they are trolling their own community. How in the earth you make a ranked when the game is semi dead because its broken ?

Oh well I promised to wait till the end of the summer. We are ialmost in july, if within november the game is not fixed, uninstall and farewell. And the cool part is, I'm not even mad. I honestìly stopped to caring about this game, so as far as I'm concerned, they can do what they prefer. Because i have already found others game to be entrarteined with, and guess what, they even work properly

EDG_Avocado
06-23-2017, 01:03 AM
For Honor had a sad execution. What a waste

ShadowStepped
06-23-2017, 01:19 AM
I am aware they do not care. I have said many times with all that steel money they are sitting on top of the pile like Scrooge Mcduck. I guess I was expecting more today or at least hoping for more than a sarcastic reply and brush off. I do not know why I even try to play. I guess part of me knows it has so much potential.

ShadowStepped
06-23-2017, 01:35 AM
I was thinking the same thing the other day. They just keep throwing things at the players with hopes something sticks. It is only going to divide the community even further. This game is doomed. People look at some of these posts and think well theses guys are so negative, yep by now we are a resentful wife so take those apology flowers and shove them. I tried again when I got home from work to play a couple matches and my hand to God, I got 3 errors within the first 5 mins, 2 errors before I even began the first game. This game is past recoverable. But hey, I do get the privilege of having that champion status it will take forever for me to use.

With all the interesting multiplayer games coming out within the next couple of quarters, this game has no chance. I really hate saying that. I mean obviously we talk on this forum because we care but I guess if I want answers to my previous questions, I can look on YouTube for past streams. Lol.

That way I can look through boring as s streams and remain where I am now, having no detailed information to any type of major fix to connection or balance. Like hell yeah we're gonna fix the centurion, we're gonna make it less painful when u get Cosbyed by 2 or more of them. Did you guys listen to their ideas of rank matches to "open things up"?

This means when u are doIng rank "beta"(cough cough) u will have the pleasure of open connection so it is more than likely u will be playing against red bar and endless syncing. Yaaaaay, where do I sign up?

Aarpian
06-23-2017, 01:32 PM
To be fair, we're only ever going to ask questions about stuff that is still an issue. Every question about things that we want to see implemented is going to have the answer "No" or "Not yet" or "We're in the process of doing it". Nobody is going to ask the question "Hey remind us again what you did to nerf conqueror" and get a response.

I'm extremely frustrated with how long it's taking them to fix the defensive meta, but even so I know that them giving a date for when it will be done is a stupid idea, because it means one of 2 things:
1 - It's already done and they're just holding onto it and not releasing the changes, or
2 - They are guessing on a date and can miss and look stupid or will rush them out the door before it's finished

I'll fully agree that Roman is a **** but the format of the whole Q&A thing basically means you're guaranteed to get the same answers every time, because they already tell you about what's been accomplished so far. I certainly don't want them to stop taking these questions, because at least get have information about whether or not they're alerted to problems and whether or not they intend to do anything about it.

Edit: And there's no point ****ting on them for trying to inject a bit of levity into the stream. The whole "Deal With It" thing was obviously just a joke because of the way they were sitting, not because they're telling us to eat sand.

Kaijudub
06-23-2017, 02:22 PM
I find the whole thing pretty cringey to watch. Then some Bruce Willis wanna be jumps on and goes on like he clearly thinks he's above all of the people that play this game. Tbh he probably is laughing at all of us tbh. Ubisoft keep s******g unfinished games yet we still buy them in our millions.

Jokes on us.

FredEx919
06-23-2017, 02:48 PM
While we would like to hear any feedback regarding the Warrior's Den, throwing out insults regarding anyone on the team, here on the forums, or other users / players is not needed. Lets keep it constructive everyone.