PDA

View Full Version : Even with all the problems, this game is great

Lucifist666
06-22-2017, 07:34 PM
I've had more bad days here recently with this game. But I just played for about an hour and I kicked ***. It somehow makes all the bad days seem less bad. This game is great! And I usually hate "fighting" games. Just showin some love. I've complained enough that I feel I should praise the game a bit

SplugeKing
06-22-2017, 08:45 PM
The game is great if only they had dedicated servers the game would probably last longer than 99% of online games, would bring back more players and i for one would be the first to buy for honor 2.

C00tBAjenkins
06-22-2017, 11:34 PM
I've had more bad days here recently with this game. But I just played for about an hour and I kicked ***. It somehow makes all the bad days seem less bad. This game is great! And I usually hate "fighting" games. Just showin some love. I've complained enough that I feel I should praise the game a bit

I got put off a little after season 2 but meh it's not a big deal. I still really enjoy it most of the time. Still fun. They keep adding to it and it will get better I'm sure. Im hoping for some new game modes. FFA or king of the hill type. Hell Pre revenge nerf it was fun being the raid boss conqueror a mod like that could be fun. By the looks of all tournament stuff it seems very possible for new game modes. So that's awesome too.

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 12:23 AM
Super glad you're having fun! You all having fun in For Honor is our ultimate goal - and we'll keep working to try and make sure we can make this possible for everyone.

As for new game modes we should have new game modes for the upcoming DLC seasons - don't have much information to share yet, but they will be there.