PDA

View Full Version : Dear roman

Stichller
06-22-2017, 06:41 PM
I was watching warriors den today.
I prefer your cool and in German we call it "Trockene Art " but we,the community, are like your girlfriend.
You have said her that u luv she.
But she want it to hear again and again and again.
The community is similar. We want to hear also again and again, what are the plans for For Honor, which ideas do you have, which buffs/nerfs do. you plan for heroes.

I can only speak for myself. I'm always more motivated playing for honor after getting new Information, plans and so on.

So please let the community know more often then now, what is going on on your head and the heads of the whole team.

The community is still happy, if they know that the team is working hard to find solutions for problems. Also the problem exists since longer time.

Maybe a list of future plans without calling a time Management would be cool.

Now go on and make for honor great (again)

Best wishes

Ps. Sry for my crap 💩 English

DraxeI
06-22-2017, 06:53 PM
I see what you're saying, and I feel you.

While some topics may have been touched previously, it never hurts to re-visit them with how things have progressed and perhaps some ideas you have for addressing the topic.
I believe that discussing "old" but popular topics in the Warrior's Den is much more favourable than passing time with "fluff".

thornh
06-22-2017, 06:53 PM
It's more like the community is his ***** not his girlfriend.

thornh
06-22-2017, 06:55 PM
The word starts with a b and ends with an itch

Blasto95
06-22-2017, 06:56 PM
The word starts with a b and ends with an itch

I thought it started with a W and ended with an hore. I guess either one works.

thornh
06-22-2017, 07:03 PM
I thought it started with a W and ended with an hore. I guess either one works.

Haha! I think I like yours better.

SplugeKing
06-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Lol

FunkyAndSalty
06-22-2017, 11:31 PM
Just "deal with it", men

C00tBAjenkins
06-22-2017, 11:45 PM
I thought it was great.

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 12:09 AM
Ty for the feedback. I really do wish we could have given you all a much more involved Q+A session to answer at least a good amount of all of the questions we've been collecting from you all. Unfortunately time restrictions may have prevented this today since we spent a ton of time on the ranked/tournament stuff. I will definitely be bringing it up with the team and hopefully we can take some action on your feedback for the next one.

Netcode_err_404
06-23-2017, 12:53 AM
Ty for the feedback. I really do wish we could have given you all a much more involved Q+A session to answer at least a good amount of all of the questions we've been collecting from you all. Unfortunately time restrictions may have prevented this today since we spent a ton of time on the ranked/tournament stuff. I will definitely be bringing it up with the team and hopefully we can take some action on your feedback for the next one.

Focusing on ranked right now, is like wasting time to switching the lights off in your house, during a violent earthquake, meaningless and stupid.

Thats what you guys are doing, you are wasting your and our time. And with "our" I mean the few still ******ed enough to play this game.

Archeun
06-23-2017, 07:13 PM
I've never seen a person respond to almost every single forum article with the same sanitized answer lol. "I will let the team know and we will do what we can with the feedback we receive". What it should say is this, "With the skeleton crew we have now that Ubisoft has yanked the support that is required to fix this game, we will do what we can in a timeline that is somewhere between 1 week and 2 years. If you don't like that answer, we are sorry; we are doing the best we can".

Archeun
06-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Exactly. Instead of worrying about fixing the major issues that plague the game, they continue to work on BS that will be completely worthless once only 200 people are playing this game on PC. I honestly don't think they even care. I think the very small team that is left has just thrown up their hands and are like screw it, let's work on the next money grab.

Tillo.
06-23-2017, 07:27 PM
UbiNoty's hollow scripted replies cause more damage than good...
"Deal with it"

The_B0G_
06-23-2017, 08:48 PM
UbiNoty's hollow scripted replies cause more damage than good...
"Deal with it"

Community managers can only share what they are told they can share, if they share more they can be fired and sued like everyone else in game development.

If the CMs said nothing people would just complain about that also. At least we know threads are being read and opinions are being passed along... which is their job.

Tillo.
06-23-2017, 09:30 PM
I've worked as a Dell customer care supervisor for almost 10 years so I know what I am talking about. We've had scripts also but we didn't take our customers by fools, lie or decieve them.
The entire Ubisoft team has absolutely no clue how to deal with their customers.

Tillo.
06-23-2017, 10:19 PM
Oh and I forgot to add that everytime Dell screwed up, which happened a lot, customers would be compensated.

The_B0G_
06-23-2017, 10:23 PM
I've worked as a Dell customer care supervisor for almost 10 years so I know what I am talking about. We've had scripts also but we didn't take our customers by fools, lie or decieve them.
The entire Ubisoft team has absolutely no clue how to deal with their customers.

Lies and deceit? Withholding information isn't either of those. Also working for a computer company isn't the same as a game developer, you guys have no reason to withhold information, it benefits no one to do so.

If they give dates and timelines to us about when things will be complete and run into problems and miss the date, they get lynched by the community. It's a terrible comparrison between your two jobs.

Like I said before, its not the CMs job to fix the game, they relay info between us and devs, they don't decide what we're told. It's like getting mad at your phone because your gf called you and told yiu to come home from the bar lol

Tillo.
06-23-2017, 11:08 PM
Customer management is the exact same thing in any kind of industry.
Why do you think steam beats ubi and origin? They actually have a customer support team, not a bunch of mercenaries that couldn't care less about us.

The_B0G_
06-23-2017, 11:24 PM
Why do you think steam beats ubi and origin? They actually have a customer support team, not a bunch of mercenaries that couldn't care less about us.

Lol maybe the fundamentals, thats not true for the most part though. Steam beats ubi and origin because they have a sh** ton more games and huge sales all the time.

psyminion
06-23-2017, 11:28 PM

steam =/= ubisoft.

wtf is this 'us' that aren't being handled with enough 'care'?

wtf do you want from the community reps?

are your underpants uncomfortable?

UbiNoty
06-23-2017, 11:45 PM

I'm not customer support. I'm a community representative. I'm not here just as a rule enforcer, or to police the forums - I'm primarily here to be a 2-way channel between the community and the devs.
I don't always have all the answers to the questions you're asking and for that I'm sorry - but I always try to provide whatever help and answers I can to the best of my knowledge and capacity.

As this thread has gone off track of the OP's topic, I'll be closing it - if you want to give me feedback on the community team's presence here on the forums you can always PM me about it.