PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT- That is insulting

Nexo.C
06-22-2017, 04:05 PM
Check out "Compensation" from Ubisoft. It's not about those 3 days. It is about EVERYDAY struggling with connection and a compensation for that. If WarriorsDen is not waiting with other plans to deal with that fact, i'm done with this bs.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1693042-Compensation-due-to-lack-of-Rewards-(17th-19th-of-June)?p=12728236#post12728236

This is a joke. Pump up overall XP for ONGOING and never fixed Connection issues + Server outages + No rewards. This is seriously insulting. Nothing more. I hope in WarriorsDen will there be more talk about the XP matter and how much we lost due to DC everyday. Everyday i lose XP and steel due to Connection issues. And time. Time i will spend on other things when you will not FINALLY react in a appropiate way to compensate your incompetence when it comes to network and connection. I can kind of handle my frustration everyday and go on playing BUT the fact you are not willing to compensate that is insulting. Your 25% Bonus is a joke. A very bad one.

Blasto95
06-22-2017, 04:09 PM
I think I still have another 3 day Champ status from the last time they did this. Since im on Xbox I suppose thats 9 days champ status for me.

I get its a ****ty situation, and I just dont play simply because of their connection issues, but they have no obligation to give us anything in compensation. Is it smart on their end? Ya. But they dont have to give us a single thing. Dont like what theyre giving, thats just too bad.

Nexo.C
06-22-2017, 04:14 PM
I think I still have another 3 day Champ status from the last time they did this. Since im on Xbox I suppose thats 9 days champ status for me.

I get its a ****ty situation, and I just dont play simply because of their connection issues, but they have no obligation to give us anything in compensation. Is it smart on their end? Ya. But they dont have to give us a single thing. Dont like what theyre giving, thats just too bad.
I know that. I am not referring to my rights as a customer. i want to point out they are doing nothing to be accommodating. And thats insulting due to the fact that players who really want to play this game are forced to go through their Foocked connections issues and stick with the game and on their side they will compensate us with this joke.

If they are not able to fix the connection issues, they could at least give us appropriate compensation.

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 05:18 PM
welcome to ubisoft......

Just look at the new game....they just took other stuff from games people liked and masshed them all up thinking we wont notice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjqxS1soa_Y

psyminion
06-22-2017, 06:00 PM
welcome to ubisoft......

Just look at the new game....they just took other stuff from games people liked and masshed them all up thinking we wont notice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjqxS1soa_Y

half of the games shown are ubisoft games. what is the point of that video?

If I was a mod here id ban you for repeated off topic and troll posts.

the salt here is too damn high

rossato2109
06-22-2017, 06:25 PM
Wow, Ubisoft really became a bad joke. I noticed right away they copied for the new Assassin's Creed (and not well) the moves of the soul series (dodge/parry) but didnt know about all the rest. In short, none of the new mechanics are in fact, new. Just copied from other games. Wouldn't make any diference for me anyways, me and my friends swore to never buy another Ubisoft game after for honor. Pure scam.

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 06:39 PM
half of the games shown are ubisoft games. what is the point of that video?

If I was a mod here id ban you for repeated off topic and troll posts.

the salt here is too damn high

they cant ban me that wold be them censuring free speach i have payed for ALOT of ther games i have them on my account i have most of them preorderd day 1 im free to say what i want about anything i want as long as i dont insult people and i did not i only pointed out how much copy and paste ther games ir and how broken the games ir i only liked 3 games from them that i own Ac 1/2 and Far Cry 3 since then i keept buying games thinking next game will be better they will try harder they wont dissapoint me etc etc etc and nothing happend so im free to say what i want you dont like it ? well that is your problem add me to ignore and you wont see my posts !

Blasto95
06-22-2017, 06:54 PM
they cant ban me that wold be them censuring free speach i have payed for ALOT of ther games i have them on my account i have most of them preorderd day 1 im free to say what i want about anything i want as long as i dont insult people and i did not i only pointed out how much copy and paste ther games ir and how broken the games ir i only liked 3 games from them that i own Ac 1/2 and Far Cry 3 since then i keept buying games thinking next game will be better they will try harder they wont dissapoint me etc etc etc and nothing happend so im free to say what i want you dont like it ? well that is your problem add me to ignore and you wont see my posts !

No they could ban you lol. They just know morally they dont have a good enough reason YET. Youre right you are entitiled to free speech. Free speech with consequences. Theyre not going to harm you, theyre not going to throw you in jail, but they can remove you from THEIR property, aka these forums.

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 07:02 PM
No they could ban you lol. They just know morally they dont have a good enough reason YET. Youre right you are entitiled to free speech. Free speech with consequences. Theyre not going to harm you, theyre not going to throw you in jail, but they can remove you from THEIR property, aka these forums.

Go read the forum rules.....clearly you did not

they can remove the post or close the topic if its not ok or the worst thing they can do to a person is "mute" them

Blasto95
06-22-2017, 07:28 PM
Go read the forum rules.....clearly you did not

they can remove the post or close the topic if its not ok or the worst thing they can do to a person is "mute" them

That's all they would need to do is mute you.

Also, please read the forum rules....clearly you did not.

"To this end, there are specific forum rules covering the sort of behaviour that is and isn’t acceptable here. While the general guideline of “Treat others as you would wish to be treated” applies, all visitors must also abide by these rules. If you do not do so your post may be moved, locked or deleted, and may also result in a temporary or permanent ban."