PDA

View Full Version : Im tired of all this.

Im Ces012
06-22-2017, 09:14 AM
I have never posted a forum but man after everything I need to let it all out. I've stuck with this game since the beta,and my god have I endured everything. You need to fix the damn DCing problems or I am gone for good. This one of my favorite games, but someone can only take so much until they break. The connectivity is amazing one day and complete and utter crap the next. No one enjoys being DCed back to back and getting nothing from it. I would rather ya'll hype up the fixing of the DCing rather than this ******* season 3 release. I backed this game up as much as I could, but I can't do it any longer. My internet works perfectly fine with any other game I play and For Honor is the only one that ever gives me trouble. I don't care about turtles or stupid unbalances I play this game and enjoy how it is, but those DCs have got to a point where they make me quit for the whole day hoping it'll be better the next day, but it RARELY is.

DEDLYG0D
06-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Agreed

Gray360UK
06-22-2017, 11:55 AM
For future reference, it seems that if your game doesn't work after 5 months that's about as far as you can push most peoples patience. Seeing so many of these posts this month. Please don't write them off as whiners. A lot of people are registering on the forum to make their first post, because they feel exhausted and drained instead of happy and entertained, and they are at the end of their tether and just need to tell someone. These are genuine gamers, decent people, not whiny entitled kids, and they really do want to love this game. We all do.

There are 3 main fundamentals that make a good game that I think most people will agree For Honor is lacking at the moment.

1 Be Stable
2. Be fair / balanced
3. Be rewarding

Working on 1 would go a long way to fixing 3. Too many times we are robbed of rewards and our sense of achievement by errors, crashes, disconnects, game freezes and ragequits.

Nexo.C
06-22-2017, 01:18 PM
I have never posted a forum but man after everything I need to let it all out. I've stuck with this game since the beta,and my god have I endured everything. You need to fix the damn DCing problems or I am gone for good. This one of my favorite games, but someone can only take so much until they break. The connectivity is amazing one day and complete and utter crap the next. No one enjoys being DCed back to back and getting nothing from it. I would rather ya'll hype up the fixing of the DCing rather than this ******* season 3 release. I backed this game up as much as I could, but I can't do it any longer. My internet works perfectly fine with any other game I play and For Honor is the only one that ever gives me trouble. I don't care about turtles or stupid unbalances I play this game and enjoy how it is, but those DCs have got to a point where they make me quit for the whole day hoping it'll be better the next day, but it RARELY is.

Feeling you on this one. Many people seeing it the exact way you do. I tried a few times this week to enjoy the game. Pushing myself to have fun again. But after a few DCs i got frustrated and tried instead to make myself heard on various mediums like reddit, here etc. and shared some thoughts about the current state of the game and my expectations for the future.
But i feel more and more exhausted and frustrated not only with playing the game rather to deal with it in any way and spend time on things that are related to it.
Because of all these things i have delusional, ridiculous high expectations on todays WarriorsDen. Thinking they present solutions, present things to draw me back to the game, some kind of AHA- effect. I want that to happen, but i know thats not how its going to be. And when i am hearing the words '3Day champion' status, i'm going to quit. I simply quit.

The_B0G_
06-22-2017, 01:32 PM
For future reference, it seems that if your game doesn't work after 5 months that's about as far as you can push most peoples patience. Seeing so many of these posts this month. Please don't write them off as whiners. A lot of people are registering on the forum to make their first post, because they feel exhausted and drained instead of happy and entertained, and they are at the end of their tether and just need to tell someone. These are genuine gamers, decent people, not whiny entitled kids, and they really do want to love this game. We all do.

There are 3 main fundamentals that make a good game that I think most people will agree For Honor is lacking at the moment.

1 Be Stable
2. Be fair / balanced
3. Be rewarding

Working on 1 would go a long way to fixing 3. Too many times we are robbed of rewards and our sense of achievement by errors, crashes, disconnects, game freezes and ragequits.

Another level headed and logical post, who do you think you are...