PDA

View Full Version : What are the best gear stats in your opinion?

Lucifist666
06-22-2017, 04:35 AM
I've played around but can't seem to find what works best. What are your guys opinions??? Go.

ceaser64
06-22-2017, 04:43 AM
Depends on you really. For me, I don't like downsides so I maxed out gear that benefits all stats. I figure I like the way the base version plays, so a general all around upgrade is perfect.

Lumina-US
06-22-2017, 09:53 AM
Wanna hear the damn truth? - it simply doesn't matter at ALL!

Because? - well, ever since the gear system "overhaul" nearly all stats are worth sh1te and a LITERALLY ungeared rep 0 Centurion, can wreck any 144 fully epic geared characters perfectly fine (selftested!) - any more questions?

Seriously the devs who thought of such a system being "cool", must be more than BRAINDEAD - yet, this is "For Honor" for you and everyone (still) playing it - Yheeeas (NOT!)

matt89connor
06-22-2017, 10:17 AM
gear sys is unbalanced, because with attack near max and high def penetration, you can destroy everyone with a few attacks, should be def penetration even more in high gear( heroic an epic), and remain the same only in the common for help rep 0 hero.
BTW, for anwer to your question i'll usually put :
defensive gear parts: all with no negative stats, offensive gear parts : negative block dmg , health after execution or revive( depend of the type of match) and revange duration, and I put max attack in all parts

kitcho1977
06-22-2017, 09:50 PM
So defence pen over block damage?? I went the other way cause I wasn't sure how good defence penetration was