PDA

View Full Version : Make WINNING have a meaning in Dominion

Mia.Nora
06-22-2017, 04:32 AM
I just played 2 games in a row vs an <insert appropriate word> premade who went as 3 Shugoki + Centurion their first game and 3 Warlord + Centurion the next one. They never separated, always roamed as 4. Even when one captured a point alone and held it for some extra points, the moment ONE (not multiple people but just one) of ours went to compete for it they immediately ran away back to their group.

They did not win either games, and at the end of 2nd loss they caused a screen freeze right when we were executing the last guy the very same issue Gray mentioned in another thread.

At this point you must be asking "Since you won both games, what are you complaining about?!".

Well it is about how unfun those games were. We did the intelligent thing and capped the zones they left alone and tried to protect the ones they attempted to invade as 4. Every battle ended with us being tossed around like ragdolls. Well we won the game, but what was the point? They got the same rewards as us, same loot, same xp, same steel. You have to make winning have a meaning so that when we go through that ******** then we can at least say "well as disgusting as this game was, at least they didn't get the win'.

Right now it is so hard to get satisfied with the win, since after 10 minutes of rage inducing annoyance, all you get is exact same rewards with the difference of a 'victory' on screen that noone cares at all.

Make Winning Team get double the rewards in Steel / XP.

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 08:42 AM
relly ? you gona make the game even more trashy then it is.....all the people will play only centurion squads since they will all be tryhards

you wana come home from work and insted on relaxing and playing a few matches you wana ghet frustrated that you fight 4 centurions evry match ? what i think they should do is just give us more xp and steel per game period coz the grind is to much

My.Insanity
06-22-2017, 09:18 AM
relly ? you gona make the game even more trashy then it is.....all the people will play only centurion squads since they will all be tryhards

you wana come home from work and insted on relaxing and playing a few matches you wana ghet frustrated that you fight 4 centurions evry match ? what i think they should do is just give us more xp and steel per game period coz the grind is to much

wow.. i cant belive that one guy is talking so much trash... are you even playing this game or just spread out your bullsh!t all over the forum? Each of your post is only hate and troll.. yeah i get it you do it for the lolz..

Tell me one Online-Mulitplayer Game in which the Winning Team get the SAME rewards as the losing Team? OFC there should be a diffrence.. thats how it should work.. if the enemys are only "tryhards" then at last they want to win.

So even if they increase the rewards for winning a game.. it wont be affecting YOU cuz you will still get the same rewards as now.. even if you get smashed.. you can still relaxing and playing a few rounds cuz their is no real Player info which shows how good or how bad a player is..

Dude_of_Valor
06-22-2017, 09:41 AM
I agree that better rewards should be given for the winning team. Just more steel and experience would do with everyone getting the same chance for loot.

Maybe the best overall player on each team should also get a crate.

matt89connor
06-22-2017, 09:59 AM
winning or losing should have a little difference or we will see more gank squad and more cent

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 10:45 AM
wow.. i cant belive that one guy is talking so much trash... are you even playing this game or just spread out your bullsh!t all over the forum? Each of your post is only hate and troll.. yeah i get it you do it for the lolz..

Tell me one Online-Mulitplayer Game in which the Winning Team get the SAME rewards as the losing Team? OFC there should be a diffrence.. thats how it should work.. if the enemys are only "tryhards" then at last they want to win.

So even if they increase the rewards for winning a game.. it wont be affecting YOU cuz you will still get the same rewards as now.. even if you get smashed.. you can still relaxing and playing a few rounds cuz their is no real Player info which shows how good or how bad a player is..

You realize that all you said is just bad right ? why wold anyone play anything other then broken caracters ? all matches will be the same thing 4 centurions ganking

this topic is basicly saying hey me and my friends play centurion ganking squads we want more xp and steel for ganking the **** out of people on top of the fact that iv seen people who just leave the game or afk when they see more then 1 centurion or 2 shinobi etc they just give up so you want to reward this players ?? contradict me say im a troll i dont care i just say what i see and this topic is not for the good of the community it will just make the game even more toxic and unballanced as it is people play what caracters they feel but if i play conqurer vs 4 centurions il give up and play centurion to so i can farm steel by wining how much more steel do you want ? 100 steel per game ? people will just stop playing any other caracter why wold you play something other then shinobi or centurion ? give me a good reason ?

i dont even wana imagine what ranked will be like but you know 90% of the games will be 4 centurion running around

RenegadeRasta
06-22-2017, 11:21 AM
TC never mentioned a Centurion squad though.Or ganking. You did. So.... Chill.

Gray360UK
06-22-2017, 11:38 AM
They did not win either games, and at the end of 2nd loss they caused a screen freeze right when we were executing the last guy the very same issue Gray mentioned in another thread.

Fun isn't it :rolleyes:

Really nice post, agree with you totally. At the end of the day there are two fundamental reasons we all play games. To have fun and to feel like we achieved something. For Honor has a bad habit of providing neither for various reasons.

Dominion in particular needs 2 changes in my opinion. Firstly a far greater focus on capturing zones, with points gained for doing so far outnumbering points gained for roaming as a gank squad looking for easy kills, and secondly, better rewards for the winning team.

The_B0G_
06-22-2017, 01:56 PM
Agreed, winning teams should get more steel, also you should get higher base exp before your score is tallied into it on the winning team, sometimes you sit and boost a zone all game, go 5-0 and get last place on your team with a pretty low score and that means less exp.

The steel should at least be higher for winning. I thought this was pretty odd when the game released, same rewards for winning and losing...

Gray360UK
06-22-2017, 01:59 PM
The only potential downside I can see, thinking about it, is possibly making it more likely that members of the losing team will ragequit. One of the comments most often thrown at ragequitters is that there is no point in quitting just because you are losing because you still get the same rewards. If that becomes untrue, I am not sure what affect that might have.

My.Insanity
06-22-2017, 02:21 PM
there should be no affect for giving the winner team more xp and rewards... games like CS / LoL / HotS and many many more have all this kind of reward system.. even in non-rank gamemodes. Ofc i hate all those Cent squads but that doesnt mean you are ONLY faceing those tryhard noobs.. It is no question that they have to nerf Centurio ... or that they have to change the way you get points in Dominion. The fact is

Winning should give more XP and Steel then losing.

If you gave your best to Win a match you should be rewared for this!

MetalDevil19
06-22-2017, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't count on it happening tho guys... this is a business we're talking about, and businesses like to make money. If they raise steel, then that means less micro transactions for the business. Its bad enough this premium game has micro transactions at all in the first place, its a bit depressing, really.

The_B0G_
06-22-2017, 03:47 PM
Its 25 dollars for 15000 steel... I could never in good conscience waste that much money for so little.

I think if they made winning 65 or 70 it would be fine, even with just a little more would be acceptable, we wouldn't be asking for 100 steel a round.