PDA

View Full Version : THIS GAME SUCKS NOW!! What are reps for?

Jstone710
06-22-2017, 02:35 AM
If reps mean a dam thing then why is a rep 0 Centurion cutting through my rep 13 Assassin like butter. This game took a super lame turn after the new season and added on new characters. There is more lag and falling out of matches (more failures then successful games lately). My character will move the wrong way and sometimes not at all, my blades will miss someone standing still at times when I'm a foot away or less and it's super slow mostly. The game lags a lot too, super bad.

I'm pissed, I wasted my time getting to a rep 13 when it don't mean crap and now it's more frustrating to play then having any fun.

I only registered today so I can say my peace and how lame this game is now.

It's not like anyone at Ubi is going to read this or give a rats *** but "F" it. Fix this or I'm out.

frewbear
06-22-2017, 02:41 AM
Yep. It was headed in a better direction then they decided to release blatantly op characters (mostly just cent) in an attempt to lure ******s with no skill to the game to keep the numbers up. The question is, can they drag it out til season 3? It's gone to **** fast, but between the ****ty devs and the childish playerbase the game deserves to die. R.i.p. the potential it had... Despite all its flaws, it was at least fun at one point.

Antonioj26
06-22-2017, 03:23 AM
If reps mean a dam thing then why is a rep 0 Centurion cutting through my rep 13 Assassin like butter. This game took a super lame turn after the new season and added on new characters. There is more lag and falling out of matches (more failures then successful games lately). My character will move the wrong way and sometimes not at all, my blades will miss someone standing still at times when I'm a foot away or less and it's super slow mostly. The game lags a lot too, super bad.

I'm pissed, I wasted my time getting to a rep 13 when it don't mean crap and now it's more frustrating to play then having any fun.

I only registered today so I can say my peace and how lame this game is now.

It's not like anyone at Ubi is going to read this or give a rats *** but "F" it. Fix this or I'm out.

Rep doesn't mean anything more than you've played that character for that amount of time, what else did you think it meant?

EDG_Avocado
06-22-2017, 03:34 AM
yea this game needs to be shut down

bmason1000
06-22-2017, 04:08 AM
Rep doesn't mean anything more than you've played that character for that amount of time, what else did you think it meant?
Boom.

Jstone710
06-22-2017, 03:16 PM
I know what it meant in the beginning unless you got started late, but it was not only related to the experience one would have with their character but you also got better scavenged and loot items as you moved up in rep. But once you max out your armor it doesn't matter. I just noticed a huge change once they changed seasons with the update in many ways not just relating to rep.

Blasto95
06-22-2017, 03:38 PM
Gear stats mean even less than they did in season one. And in season one gear didnt matter. So really, rep means absolutely nothing. You just got wrecked by a Centurion thats all. And in a 1v1, there is zero excuse for being killed by a Centurion. Hes a a huge problem in 4v4, hes an average hero in 1v1.