PDA

View Full Version : XP MM off Vs AI the same as playing vs players

XxHunterHxX
06-21-2017, 11:15 PM
Today i played around 10 games out of 10....... 6 of them ended in game freeze at the end...can we already have the xp from vs ai mm off the same as playing vs players ? i wana play alone and level up my caracters so i can play 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 since 4 v 4 si so broken is not even funny why do we keep gheting punished and forced to play the way you want us without having any fun...

you win the game vs 4 centurions and at the end you ghet a nice game freeze coz some guy left the game so his stats stay good

just give us this already lots of people asked for it let us play vs bots alone and have fun with this game since its the only way at the moment !

DrExtrem
06-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Even if they do it, its too late.

I will see what new "content" we will get tomorrow and probably take a break. My fire is out.

Just updated shadows of mordor ... might be time for a new play through.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 12:02 AM
I can definitely bring up your idea to the team about this. I believe the intention was to encourage more PvP play originally, but if you all feel that your time is better served in PvAI then it would at least be worth a shot to suggest to the team.

kitcho1977
06-22-2017, 12:46 AM
There are 3 options to play

1. PVP which can have very bad lag or you dropout and get no rewards

2. PVE MM on which can take an eternity to start if you find anyone. One suggestion I could make is have a timer to start the match so then people could just join later and you wouldn't have to wait for players to begin the game?

3. PVE MM off which halves your XP and steel but at least if starts and you hardly ever drop.

The Level 3 bots are where the fun really begins, they feint, parry use zone attacks, but most of the time its level 1's and 2's which are becoming a little easy

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 08:36 AM
I can definitely bring up your idea to the team about this. I believe the intention was to encourage more PvP play originally, but if you all feel that your time is better served in PvAI then it would at least be worth a shot to suggest to the team.

My problem at the moment is that most games i join in 4 v 4 ir eather already lost.....or some guy leavs and i ghet d/c or game freeezez at the end or people afk and so on and so on

me like most people only like pvp when its 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 i never liked skirmish or dominion but now its just unplayable i did like elimination since it feelt like a big 1 v 1 but anyway just let us have fun vs ai for now

most of us have jobs when we come home we wana play a few matches and relax we dont wana strugle to win vs 4 centurions just to ghet disconected or a game freeze at the end and ghet nothing out of it !

I do hope you will give us this !

DrExtrem
06-22-2017, 10:49 AM

That sounds good and is much appreciated.

However, it is meaningless, if the PvAI experience is not augmented with more possibilities to adjust the bots.

My current experience is ... mixed ..

I play vs. level two bots in skirmish and elimination and vs. level two and three bots in dominion. Interestingly, the level two bots in dominion are far easier to beat, than their skirmish and elimination counterparts. In skirmish etc., they are far more aggressive, spam dodge (perfectly and not exploitable) or turtle perfectly. Quite often, they start fainting or use zones - something, they should not be doing and they parry from time to time. Next match, they are suddenly pushovers who hardly do anything to fight back. The match after that is like I am playing 1 vs. 7, because the bots on my team are basically feeding the enemy team with free kills and if they join me, their only contribution is to disrupt my attacks. This results in me being outnumbered and out-feated. Same evening, same mode, same bot level.

Inconsistent is mildly spoken.

Give us the chance to select out bot level. Your fluid adjustments are not working properly and the bots are abusing attack start ups, to beat you. That's basically not a problem but feels super cheap. Ib addition to the bots level, their playstyle could be adjustable as well.

kitcho1977
06-22-2017, 09:31 PM
The only game mode that doesn't drop, they don't give a **** about honestly. The devs never talk about AI

I tried PVP last night D/C 'd at the end of 6 matches in a row after one person leaves or drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I tried MM on.........No one playing, so MM off it is HALF XP HALF STEEL and level 1-2 bots ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Surely it cant be hard to put in a option to choose bot level or at least have a time limit on match making on so I can get decent XP