PDA

View Full Version : Your 1 stop shop for all things negative

CHawkins27
06-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Instead of flooding the forums with countless threads complaining about this and that, just post it here. What's the actual point of creating a thread when 9 have been made saying the same exact thing within the past 3 days? You want your opinion heard, we get it. Just know you're annoying and nobody likes you. Cheers.

DrExtrem
06-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Well ...

If people stop posting negative feedback, the forum is empty.

Gray360UK
06-21-2017, 09:58 PM
So there will be just the one thread on the forums then .... ;)

The_B0G_
06-21-2017, 10:27 PM
CHawkins27 loses a debate about his Cent hero not needing a nerf, makes seperate thread complaining about people complaining too much...

Archeun
06-22-2017, 12:14 AM
Meanwhile, people like you with your "Git Gud or If you don't like it leave mentality" are also very annoying and people don't like you.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 12:47 AM
Instead of flooding the forums with countless threads complaining about this and that, just post it here. What's the actual point of creating a thread when 9 have been made saying the same exact thing within the past 3 days? You want your opinion heard, we get it. Just know you're annoying and nobody likes you. Cheers.

I like everyone and I want to hear everyone's opinions. We all have to be able to respect our differences in opinion and discuss topics civilly. So yes, while I think it'd be great to have a single thread for a single topic just so I don't have to see "centurion this" or "centurion that" in 12 different threads over the space of an hour...

It's still not ok to dismiss other people's opinions just because they are different from your own.

Please remember that flaming is against the forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142071&viewfull=1#post10142071), and we'd like for you all to follow our CoC (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct).

So I'm going to close this thread - if you would like to re-create another thread for the sake of debate/discussion on a single topic, feel free to do so. But please make sure you do so in a way that promotes actual discussion from all people.

Thanks!