PDA

View Full Version : Ubi - Save For Honor!

Duuklah
06-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Things Ubi needs to do ASAP to save FH

1. Nerf Centurion. Into the ground and then build him back up. They are being cautious on the wrong side of balance. They need to bring him down hard and fast and then rebuff him.

2. Fix CC spam in 4v4. An immunity timer would be ideal. For example in ESO if CC expires on you you get 5 seconds of immunity to more CC.. Perhaps in FH 3 seconds would work?

3. Rebalance Revenge.
a. If you are in revenge you should not be so easily CCed and locked down. As soon as someone pops revenge its just a beacon that draws spam CC to you. Often you dont even get to move.
b. Certain characters when they have revenge become unstoppable killing machines. Lawbringer in revenge lands one shove on you and its GG into endless shove knockdown heavy for example. Valk is another to a lesser extent because it takes a bit of time to load up a shield bash.

4. Give Warlord a real nerf. He's too strong.

If they do these 4 things VERY quickly it may save the game.

CHawkins27
06-21-2017, 08:41 PM
thanks for the inside information

KiahsRevenge
06-21-2017, 10:16 PM
I am coming to the realization that Ubisoft released this game to make a quick buck. Never again will I play another Ubisoft related tittle. What a let down.

Duuklah
06-21-2017, 11:37 PM
I am coming to the realization that Ubisoft released this game to make a quick buck. Never again will I play another Ubisoft related tittle. What a let down.

This is my 1st and last Ubisoft title.

I was really upset by Roman's attitude in the last Warriors Den that he attended. Also why are the other grown men in the room acting like they are scared of him? He seems like a cranky ******.

Also the fact that they intentionally added CANCER into the game. No testing and now are taking ages to fix.

Finally this game just has WAY too much griefing potential. From WLs guarding ledged cap points in dominion to Revenge making LB a killing machine (shove knockdown heavy rinse repeat til dead). Matchmaking placing very high skill players with low skill or newer players constantly. OP toons like centurion. Turtle meta.

Its like they slapped a filter on gamers and all the most exploitive, griefing, meanies are what is left. That is the nature of severe imbalance. It draws the worst of the worst griefing bottom feeders...

EDG_Avocado
06-22-2017, 12:19 AM
na it won't. We need to find a good coffin for the game and not add these useless changes to a dying game.

Morta_17L
06-22-2017, 12:40 AM
what they need to do is drop the price of the game, like $20, increase xp and steel gain, and put 4v4 on dedicated servers and make it publicly known that these changes have been made. but.....being realistic....this shouldve been done from the start. This late? No way.....once the new season starts, support for this game will be dropped. I truly hope that I will be proven wrong, but for PC, this game is very very close to being dead, and most folks in management won't permit any more time to be spent on it in a situation like For Honor's current state. I loved this game, just patiently waiting for a smart move on Ubisoft's part, but the quit penalty was a stupid move. I wait for about 3-5min for matchmaking, game starts, 2-3 people quit either side, game crashes and i am returned to the menu or one team gets completely mopped. Absolutely called this when the quit penalty was announced. Whoever thinks blaming the customer for a product's failure to function is a full blown ******, including this decision. Ubisoft needs some common sense atm. js....