PDA

View Full Version : You are killing the game and sucking the soul out of it!!!! Wake up! Or maybe dont??

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-21-2017, 08:13 PM
No dont do that,leave Centurion like this, pretend u dont hear your community like u always do, and put money in your greedy pockets cause centurion is very popular atm. and after some time when player base shrink less 1000 players, ask your self where is our player base??? You think its funny to get killed in that ****n spam of hits without any option to survive, well guess what its NOT, and why did you nerf shinobi and left that ridiculous character Centurion like this??? In the past i seriously tried to defend and understand some moves you have made, but this is just over the line, you are literally sucking the soul out of this game, and the worst thing is you pretend everything is all right. I mean WTF??? Well some people are not dumb like you think, trust me. all this project is big fail, and i hope just some other company will make game like this and know how to handle community, instead of been selfish, greedy, arrogant bunch of incompetent 3rd class game makers.

P.S Its my honest opinion about where this game is atm, you can judge me, and whatever, just this is not the ****n way, its CLEAR like the sun!

CHawkins27
06-21-2017, 08:15 PM
shut up

Blasto95
06-21-2017, 08:17 PM
Another Centurion Nerf thread? Not like there's 16 others of these a day. And Ubisoft comments on the majority of them.

Don't like their answer? Please just leave.

This should be treated like spam and deleted.

DrExtrem
06-21-2017, 08:19 PM
Its not only the centurion.

He is only the last drop that made people snap.

Mechanics, features, technology, balancing, interface - everything in this game has huge problems since day one but a lot if it was accepted, because people liked the fighting in this game. The centurion killed off that last thing and people snapped.

Romans stance on balancing him was not helpful either.

Let's just say, that this game was on life support and the centurion was that ****ed up relative, who pulled the plug to charge the smartphone.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Another Centurion Nerf thread? Not like there's 16 others of these a day. And Ubisoft comments on the majority of them.

Yes i will and left you and your lucky bunch of Centurion lovers to play VS AI, cause very soon you will have only CENT vs CENT mode or you can do VS AI match. And trust me i will not be alone...

Antonioj26
06-21-2017, 08:30 PM
Yes i will and left you and your lucky bunch of Centurion lovers to play VS AI, cause very soon you will have only CENT vs CENT mode or you can do VS AI match. And trust me i will not be alone...

You and your dumb brother have been saying this sort of stuff for weeks. Just leave already.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-21-2017, 08:30 PM
Its not only the centurion.

He is only the last drop that made people snap.

Mechanics, features, technology, balancing, interface - everything in this game has huge problems since day one but a lot if it was accepted, because people liked the fighting in this game. The centurion killed off that last thing and people snapped.

Romans stance on balancing him was not helpful either.

Let's just say, that this game was on life support and the centurion was that ****ed up relative, who pulled the plug to charge the smartphone.

Exactly, well explained

CHawkins27
06-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Exactly, well explained

ur bad

KiahsRevenge
06-21-2017, 08:45 PM

Tust me there are more then 16. Cent is BS in 4v4 all it takes is one **** up wether it be CGB or dodge and bam ********ed. I enjoy an occasional ******** it's can be fun trying to fight off more then one opponent with skill. It's not fun when you lay helpless unable to defend yourself. Trying to get Ubisoft to understand how cancerous the centurion is, is like trying to get the gorvernment of flint Michigan to clean up the tainted water supply. It's a joke and this game keeps heading down the rabbit hole.

Antonioj26
06-21-2017, 08:47 PM
Tust me there are more then 16. Cent is BS in 4v4 all it takes is one **** up wether it be CGB or dodge and bam ********ed. I enjoy an occasional ******** it's can be fun trying to fight off more then one opponent with skill. It's not fun when you lay helpless unable to defend yourself. Trying to get Ubisoft to understand how cancerous the centurion is, is like trying to get the gorvernment of flint Michigan to clean up the tainted water supply. It's a joke and this game keeps heading down the rabbit hole.

They get it already, a good chunk of the new daily threads are about centurion. Making another one isn't going to do anything

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-21-2017, 08:52 PM
This game will have last chance to get back to the way at the end of this season, when ppl will come back to check whats going on, if some major changes are not gonna be implemented it will be hard to find the match after that. Player base is at 2k atm, before end of the last season was at 3,5k, went back to almost 5k and now is around 2k. I will not bother with cent lovers comments above, its much easier to be rude, dumb, short sight, and so much in love with your favorite hero than objective and admit your self and the others that there is something wrong. And yes centurion is just little piece of puzzle that need to be solved. Anyway i love this game, still i don't see bright future if some major changes don't happened at the end of this season.

Archeun
06-22-2017, 12:26 AM
That's exactly what is happening. Down to 1k on Steam. Pretty soon, you and the rest of your ilk who are the, GIT GUD OR GET LOST crowd are going to be very unhappy when Ubisoft stops doing anything for this game due to lack of player base.

EDG_Avocado
06-22-2017, 12:29 AM
game is already dead. I don't understand why you are mad. It has been dead for 2 months