PDA

View Full Version : An add to the warden shoulder bash

Capoupacap
06-21-2017, 03:52 PM
Could you consider giving the warden the opportunity to trow his opponent down if he's already out of stamina when hitted by the shoulder bash ?

Big issue with the warden is with his heavy hit work that are very difficult to place if you see how hersir and now kensei can use it. Just remain the zone and light that doesn't deal a lot of damage and I find my fight way too long.

Lyskir
06-21-2017, 04:03 PM
that would be really op u know?

that means warden is kinda in revenge mode (wihout dmg buff) when the opponent is out of stamina

Kaijudub
06-21-2017, 06:04 PM
It would definitely be op if it was just on the short charge and you'd still only get one heavy in on the full charge, just while they're on the floor.

Not sure tbh.

Capoupacap
06-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Yeah clearly OP, that's what I find too but with the last tweak made on the warden, I just feel his heavy attack work much more hard to do. Most of my succeeded GB where done on the vortex.

The issue with these tweak made the GB on shoulder bash quite unusefull because it's blocked back. It's a lot of stamina used for not so much damage :(

Totally agree with the full charge comment to avoid some kind of unbuff revenge mode ;)

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 01:15 AM
I can bring up the suggestion - and your feedback about his heavy as well as his GB on shoulder bash would be something we can definitely look into.

Capoupacap
06-22-2017, 04:36 PM
much appreciated

XxHunterHxX
06-22-2017, 05:25 PM
The warden can cancel the sb in to gb or zone or heavy and you wana add something more on top of that ? the sb is already broken since no other caracter has something like that...and what do you mean the fights ir to long ? just play the dam centurion....if you ghet the guy near a wall you can finish a 3 round duel match in 1 min or less......i just cant belive it....people soon will ask them to make 1 hit kill press 1 buton BOOM your oponent is dead this is just.....this is why they made the centurion....for people like you....this topic...and people actualy think it wold be fine....

why not just give the sholder bash a stamina drain to make it like the centurion kick...why not we can doge right ?

Kaijudub
06-22-2017, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=CV_Eviler;12728393
why not just give the sholder bash a stamina drain to make it like the centurion kick...why not we can doge right ?[/QUOTE]

lol sb has always had stam drain on contact, do you actually play the game or just spend time trolling this place?

Antonioj26
06-22-2017, 07:35 PM
lol sb has always had stam drain on contact, do you actually play the game or just spend time trolling this place?

He's an idiot, dude. I don't think I've ever seen anything constructive or positive come from him. He's constantly complaining about every character in one way or another unless it's shinobi or pk. Two of the best characters in the game and what an amazing coincidence it is that he uses them.

JibletHunter
06-22-2017, 09:41 PM
He's an idiot, dude. I don't think I've ever seen anything constructive or positive come from him. He's constantly complaining about every character in one way or another unless it's shinobi or pk. Two of the best characters in the game and what an amazing coincidence it is that he uses them.

Way to bully! Cant just ignore him? Nope, gotta insult him.

As to an actual relevant post, as long as the cancel timing on SB remains the same I wouldn't mind an added OOS effect on full charge. Without full charge it might be a bit strong.

Capoupacap
06-22-2017, 10:16 PM
Never saw any comment from you CV_Eviler that was constructive. Anyway.

Capoupacap
06-23-2017, 01:37 PM
It would definitely be op if it was just on the short charge and you'd still only get one heavy in on the full charge, just while they're on the floor.

Not sure tbh.

Coming back on this comment, I didn't realize that the full charge granted an heavy if it succeed...After 72h with this character hahaha :p Anyway, it's a highly telegraphed move but maybe the charge dash could be transform or tweaked some way:

1) Charging the dash open directly to a "Dashed heavy attack"...at least it's an idea for a new opening move for the warden that for sure is very telegraphed but give another opportunity than the 2xlight + dash systematic move...

2) Charging the dash could be a bit quicker ??? Because of timing of cancel (that expose you to a free gb) and impossibility to cancel it to GB, this move is quite impossible to land in duel...