PDA

View Full Version : Leavers penalty

kanuzira
06-21-2017, 09:32 AM
I think your system is broken and stupid. My game crashes and i am in an ending screen loop and i get a 10 min ban. This crap is rediculous. why not have it build up to a certain point and then get a ban like overwatch. But nooo, we have to punish people for the first thing they do. If it continues like this you've lost a future costumer, i am not accepting the way you treat the costumers with this.

nur1sl4m
06-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Its not a bug, its a feature

RenegadeRasta
06-21-2017, 12:49 PM
He didn't say anything about a bug.

AKDagriZ
06-21-2017, 01:29 PM
i was favorable with the penalty , but last night i was playing with my brother (PC) i disconnected for unknown reason but not my brother , what happen when we want to play in a the group but he cannot quit to restart with me new game unless will wait a 10 minute penalty

in fact he also crashed/dc but after a 30 second delay , still this question came to my mind though

The_B0G_
06-21-2017, 01:51 PM
i was favorable with the penalty , but last night i was playing with my brother (PC) i disconnected for unknown reason but not my brother , what happen when we want to play in a the group but he cannot quit to restart with me new game unless will wait a 10 minute penalty

in fact he also crashed/dc but after a 30 second delay , still this question came to my mind though

I brought up this point probably a dozen times since the penalty started being worked on, never got one response from Ubi about it.

It's the only problem I have with the penalty, connections aren't stable enough for it. Hopefully the next version gives party members the choice to join DC'd members, but I doubt it.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 02:11 AM
My apologies. You shouldn't be getting punished for crashing or if you're forced to quit due to being frozen. It's something I want to make sure has the full attention of the team so please help us out by reporting it (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315). I'll also pass on your suggestion about the overwatch ban model.

kanuzira
06-22-2017, 05:09 PM
If you leave too many games and your “games played” vs “games completed” percentage falls below our required threshold, you will receive a warning message (this percentage is calculated based on your 20 most recent games).
If you continue to leave games after receiving a warning (which will display in the lower left-hand corner of your screen), you will incur a 75% EXP penalty on all future games.
The penalty isn’t time-based, but instead will be removed once you complete enough games to raise your “games played” vs “games completed” percentage above our required threshold (again, this percentage is calculated based on your 20 most recent games).
If you disconnect or are removed due to inactivity from a game, it will count the same as if you leave the game intentionally.

If you leave a game before the “Assemble Your Team” phase is over (i.e. before you enter your starting spawn rooms): (first 30 seconds)

It won’t count as a game played
You will not be considered a “leaver” in this scenario
If you leave a game after the match ends (i.e. after you see the VICTORY/DEFEAT screen):

It will count as a game played—and if your team won, it will count as a win

If you leave a game after the “Assemble Your Team” phase is over, but before the match ends:

It will count as a game played
You will be considered a “leaver” in this scenario
So, there you go. Stick around and see things out and you'll get your rewards, but storm off too many times and you'll be penalised for some time.

My suggestion as an extra would be to have a 1-2 min cool off period (managable / 10 is to much)

When ranked comes:

Same as before only now you need to wait the game that is being played and if you exeed the quota you get a season ban.

The_B0G_
06-22-2017, 06:31 PM
If you leave too many games and your “games played” vs “games completed” percentage falls below our required threshold, you will receive a warning message (this percentage is calculated based on your 20 most recent games).
If you continue to leave games after receiving a warning (which will display in the lower left-hand corner of your screen), you will incur a 75% EXP penalty on all future games.
The penalty isn’t time-based, but instead will be removed once you complete enough games to raise your “games played” vs “games completed” percentage above our required threshold (again, this percentage is calculated based on your 20 most recent games).
If you disconnect or are removed due to inactivity from a game, it will count the same as if you leave the game intentionally.

If you leave a game before the “Assemble Your Team” phase is over (i.e. before you enter your starting spawn rooms): (first 30 seconds)

It won’t count as a game played
If you leave a game after the match ends (i.e. after you see the VICTORY/DEFEAT screen):

It will count as a game played—and if your team won, it will count as a win

If you leave a game after the “Assemble Your Team” phase is over, but before the match ends:

It will count as a game played
You will be considered a “leaver” in this scenario
So, there you go. Stick around and see things out and you'll get your rewards, but storm off too many times and you'll be penalised for some time.

My suggestion as an extra would be to have a 1-2 min cool off period (managable / 10 is to much)

When ranked comes:

Same as before only now you need to wait the game that is being played and if you exeed the quota you get a season ban.

In the character selection phase you can't see the other team though, what if its a mismatch? Or 3-4 Centurions? I can deal with playing with low vs high rep team because you can still win. Cent teams is where I will quit though.

kanuzira
06-22-2017, 07:27 PM
In the character selection phase you can't see the other team though, what if its a mismatch? Or 3-4 Centurions? I can deal with playing with low vs high rep team because you can still win. Cent teams is where I will quit though.

For us it would be the 30 seconds after the match has started.

Tillo.
06-22-2017, 08:10 PM
My apologies. You shouldn't be getting punished for crashing or if you're forced to quit due to being frozen. It's something I want to make sure has the full attention of the team so please help us out by reporting it. I'll also pass on your suggestion about the overwatch ban model.

I want to report that your game is broken and all who want to should be reimbursed.

The_B0G_
06-22-2017, 08:33 PM
For us it would be the 30 seconds after the match has started.

Oh ok my bad, I thought you meant no more 30 second grace period.

Archeun
06-23-2017, 12:35 AM
The punishments are forcing players out. Nobody is going to accept being punished when the game is fundamentally broken.