PDA

View Full Version : BG&E 2 and Dragon Ball Super - Hybrid Gods

pop2016
06-21-2017, 06:05 AM
Please dont make it cartoonish I dont like the japanese interpretation of hybrid gods in dbs , they look and act silly and they are nothing more than a fake rip off of original. There will be lot of comparision with this cartoon so have to do character designs differently.

chadl123
06-21-2017, 07:01 AM
Please dont make it cartoonish I dont like the japanese interpretation of hybrid gods in dbs , they look and act silly and they are nothing more than a fake rip off of original. There will be lot of comparision with this cartoon so have to do character designs differently.

Uhhh what?

Legion-495
06-21-2017, 02:36 PM

May I ask how that you end up with BGE being cartoonish?
Do you even know the game? xD

Btw worst example ever. You gotta know some japanese history man.

pop2016
06-22-2017, 08:54 AM
ubisoft should show people what gods from hindu mythology look like when you meet them in game [the way they act and carry them selves ,the overall grander] .

Do you even know the game?.
played bg&e in 2007 [they used to advertise it in prince of persia sands of time :D ]

May I ask how that you end up with BGE being cartoonish? .
Who got endup where ...hahaha , dbs interpretation of gods was cartoonish [its too dumb even for a cartoon standard ] who talked about bg&e2 :P .

Legion-495
06-22-2017, 01:45 PM
You super make no sense to me^^. I just gotta leave it here.
Have a nice day.