PDA

View Full Version : I said please?

Trbevis
06-21-2017, 12:52 AM
I have just come out of a brilliant match of dominion, matched sides, good battles, extremely enjoyable for both teams and we both ended with "good fight" ect.... we all stay in for the next one, another great match, really enjoyable, then a minute from the end, bam one guy leaves and we all get kicked.

I do not like to moan on this forums because this is my favourite game. It is, my friends got it when it first came out but have sadly traded their copies in after the first couple weeks, but i didnt care, me and one of my playstaytion friends loved it. I played the alpha, and both open and closed betas, i absolutely love this game, so please please please sort the matchmaking out!!!!!!!

I defend this game constantly to mates who see the articles on the steam percentage an all that bull, but im literally getting to the point where every good game i have gets cancelled. Im utterly sick of it. No this is not me saying im gone, i dont want to give that impresssion, i still love this game but im literally sick to death of being kicked out in matches.

Please sort it out ubisoft!!!! Or at least explain why this happens soo much and what you actually are doing about it, i need to know something is happeneing, youve told us since febuary that the matchmaking is being improved.... so why isnt it improved?

Gray360UK
06-21-2017, 01:24 AM
This is exactly what I complained about yesterday. Had one of my best games ever with my Warden and turned an entire match around, and then someone on the losing team quit and the whole game froze, seconds before the Victory / Rewards screen. The thing is, it's been over 4 months, and this just isn't good enough anymore. I am sick to death of the excuses.

Vakris_One
06-21-2017, 01:46 AM
+1

I love this game but the connection issues really disrupt enjoyment.

Mia.Nora
06-21-2017, 01:47 AM
Excuses were acceptable first few weeks of release, well to a certain point. But right now it is somewhat became clear that they do not know how to or even whether they can fix it at all.

As far as I know they never mentioned a big overhaul that is going to fix the problems, or even a statement that they managed to isolate the problem. I think upper management wrote this game off already and left it with a barebone skeleton crew, who neither has relevant skills nor manpower to fix anything at all.