PDA

View Full Version : Support of this game

Titanodragon
06-20-2017, 11:38 PM
There are still some people that will search up an down that this game is perfect and we are all just bunch of crying *****es. But we all know this game is dying. With some blame to community but most to Ubisoft.

And for people who are saying this game isn't dieing, just look at the forum post. Look at the people who praised Ubisoft and defended them from the communities backlash. Now they are unsure if they should stay and play or move on. YouTubers are starting to think out. Bousefeenux, a YouTuber who has defended for honor and made videos blaming the community (I agree with to an extent) has lost faith in for honor. He still we play it just not as often.

And to top it all off, Ubisoft does not care. The community tried hosting a whiteout and guess what happens. Matches are all messed up and no one is receiving rewards. People giving Ubisoft a chance again and they **** it up. It's almost pointless to play the game anymore...

Duuklah
06-20-2017, 11:42 PM
I'm on PC and 5/10 of my last 4v4 matches were ERROR DROPPED..

The ones I was able to play were one sided blow outs with either my side crushing them or them crushing us. Matchmaking is TERRIBLE.

Still facing Unkillable Warlords and Centurions Galore. Noone plays with honor at all. Complete gank fest.

I suffered 3 leaver penalties because half my team Rage Quit leaving bots for me to continue getting ROFL stomped without reprieve.

For the "casual" solo player For Honor is a WASTELAND!

Duuklah
06-20-2017, 11:42 PM
I'm on PC and 5/10 of my last 4v4 matches were ERROR DROPPED..

The ones I was able to play were one sided blow outs with either my side crushing them or them crushing us. Matchmaking is TERRIBLE.

Still facing Unkillable Warlords and Centurions Galore. Noone plays with honor at all. Complete gank fest.

I suffered 3 leaver penalties because half my team Rage Quit leaving bots for me to continue getting ROFL stomped without reprieve.

For the "casual" solo player For Honor is a WASTELAND!