PDA

View Full Version : Player Disconnect

nedra80
06-20-2017, 10:31 PM
Alright, this is my first ever post, and all i would like to know, is when Ubisoft is going to punish people who leave halfway through a match which usually results in getting kicked. if they have put something in place please let me know because I haven't noticed any changes, which makes it difficult to deploy my war assets regularly.

Trbevis
06-21-2017, 01:08 AM
There is a 10 minute penalty for people leaving after 30 seconds has gone in a multiplayer match, although it seems to have changed nothing :/ i feel you though, nothing is more annoying then having a really good game and then getting kicked out because of someone leaving

UbiJurassic
06-21-2017, 02:17 AM
As Trbevis mentioned, we did recently implement a raqe-quit policy which will prevent them from entering matchmaking for ten minutes should they leave during the course of the game. However, there is a 30 second grace period at the beginning of the match, should you decide to leave. This is our first implementation of this policy, but it is not our final version of it. Taking into account the community's feedback regarding it, we will be looking to alter and refine it in the future.