PDA

View Full Version : so...when can we remap our console control???

Vonnivek
06-20-2017, 06:42 PM
since several weeks ago, the DEV stream said that in Season2, we'll be able to remap our control

then several weeks passed now, still can't on console

and it's like no one talks about it anymore

so just when can we get this feature?

thanks

D4_Grizzly
06-20-2017, 07:34 PM
switching controler config is something, no one has developed till now.
Must be very difficult to do, cause there is no game, where u can switch config, oh wait, NO in every game u can change the config, but For Honor.

FredEx919
06-20-2017, 08:05 PM
Unfortunately I don't have much of an update for this. It's something that's in the works for sure, but not a change that's very quick or easy to implement. I'll see what type of updates we can get on the topic and post back when possible.

D4_Grizzly
06-20-2017, 08:42 PM
but not a change that's very quick or easy to implement.

Read input, write input to config. Not very easy to change, thats true.

Gray360UK
06-20-2017, 09:10 PM
The answers to simple questions about implementing simple things that they already said themselves they were going to implement are getting embarrassing. Losing faith big time here.

SirCorrino
06-20-2017, 09:22 PM
Unfortunately I don't have much of an update for this. It's something that's in the works for sure, but not a change that's very quick or easy to implement. I'll see what type of updates we can get on the topic and post back when possible.

I'm not sure if you know any programming, but if what you're saying is true, someone at some point in early development of the console versions ****ed up, BIG TIME. This should be something that any junior level programmer could crank out in a day tops. Getting some fancy artwork of the controller showing where each button is and what it maps to should be the most timeconsuming part.

Gray360UK
06-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Getting some fancy artwork of the controller showing where each button is and what it maps to should be the most timeconsuming part.

Done :)

https://image.ibb.co/kxxsCk/Button_Map_Guide_Up_v9_LOL.jpg

MasterChiefPON
06-20-2017, 11:26 PM
Done :)

https://image.ibb.co/kxxsCk/Button_Map_Guide_Up_v9_LOL.jpg

You missed the right stick. Let me guess Shinobi Kick?.... 😉

IlMacgyverIl
06-26-2017, 07:20 PM
since several weeks ago, the DEV stream said that in Season2, we'll be able to remap our control

then several weeks passed now, still can't on console

and it's like no one talks about it anymore

so just when can we get this feature?

thanks

PS4 has this under the accessibility options.

DaLast_Samurai
06-26-2017, 07:45 PM
I have a Nacon Revolution Pro Controller for PS4.
Man do I love it.

You use a PC program to load up to 4 profiles on the controller that you can switch between, and it has 4 extra buttons on the inner handles.
Only two of which are really comfortable though.

You can remap buttons, adjust stick dead zone and sensitivity, and trigger dead zones.
Program macros as well, but not with stick movement inputs into the macros, which would be insane cheap easy fun for this game.

Although, they do software updates to the program, and I am just drooling for them to make it so I can program stick direction into macros, lol.

So, my inner left button I use to lock on players instead of L2, so much more comfortable.
And I changed my in game setting to toggle lock, so I don't have to hold it.
And I just punch the R-Stick to switch who I am locked onto.

The inner right button I programmed for running instead of having to punch the L-Stick.
Which I find much more comfortable than having to punch the stick then run.

Other than that though, not much use in remapping for me on this game.

But I have my guard dead zone at 1 in the game, and my sticks with no dead zone and maximum sensitivity.
And my triggers with no dead zone.

Just a few slight comfort advantages, but if they ever give me stick direction programming for macros, look out fools, lol.
I'll just be hitting the d-pad one direction for moveset combos, woo!
Good God I want that!