PDA

View Full Version : Special Q&A Warriors Den?

FinnOfTheHorde
06-20-2017, 03:04 PM
Can we get a special stream when Devs will do Q&A? Like 1h version or something like this? I think Players have a lot of questions for Them.

That_guy44
06-20-2017, 03:19 PM
I would like that. I would ask them what were they thinking when they added shinobi and centurion to the mix. Not in an insulting matter either. Like, genuinely what did they envision the gameplay would look like.

Illyrian_King
06-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Yeah i would definitely like that!

Please make it happen

FredEx919
06-20-2017, 03:31 PM
While I can't promise a full 1hr Q&A session on the Warrior's Den, I can certainly make the suggestion and see what we can work out. We do take questions from all over the community on each show. This past show didn't have a Q&A because Roman and Damien were both unavailable (Out at E3). We tried to make it happen but technical difficulties got the best of us. I'll be starting up a thread specifically for questions, so be on the look out for that later today. No guarantees on how many we'll get to answer, but i'll always do my best to get as much info as possible for everyone.

Nexo.C
06-20-2017, 03:41 PM
Always welcome if they clear up things. But for me personally i want in this warriors den delivery. Nothing less. Announcing actions(in near future, and with that i mean next week) on Cent problem. Either they take him out ,Rework him and send him back S3 with the new heroes. Or some sort of solution with the next patch.
Furthermore compensation for ongoing Server outages, connection issues and missing rewards and XP.( No 3day ChampionStatus. Jesus Christ. Not that.) Or a near solution to raise XP and rewards ,preventing for future outtages etc.
Clear announcements for Test Servers and DefensiveMeta Patch (Chip damage etc.). On these things they had time and now its time to announce.
Last two WarriorsDens were Disappointments (except Guard change) but its was E3 so thats an excuse.

And please take it serious not alone communication but also presantation. I really like these guys. But looking at Devs and community managers making jokes and laughing at the same time when they asnwering serious questions and issues customers have with their pretty broken ( with that i mean first of all Connection Problems) product is kind of.... I understand Humor and try to be cool about things and i really liked it before the problems got overwhelming. Now we are beyond humor i think. Act appropiate and show some seriousness about that we have all paid money and given a product that have fuctionality of 60-70%. (again, talking about connectivity)
If this WarriorsDen is a disappointment again... I dont know. Maybe its really time to move on.

SirCorrino
06-20-2017, 05:01 PM
While I can't promise a full 1hr Q&A session on the Warrior's Den, I can certainly make the suggestion and see what we can work out. We do take questions from all over the community on each show. This past show didn't have a Q&A because Roman and Damien were both unavailable (Out at E3). We tried to make it happen but technical difficulties got the best of us. I'll be starting up a thread specifically for questions, so be on the look out for that later today. No guarantees on how many we'll get to answer, but i'll always do my best to get as much info as possible for everyone.

I have a few questions:

How could you justify releasing Centurion in the state he was in? Did your testers just not catch that he was ridiculously OP in 4v4 (indicating that they need to be replaced with competent testers)? Or did you just ignore their feedback (indicating that you need to replace whoever made that decision)? And how on earth can you justify taking this long to fix him? This 'more data' excuse is ridiculous, you should have been able to get all the data you needed within the first two days of release, ALL of it said he was broken in 4v4 and needed immediate nerfs. Yet you did nothing except make his kick marginally weaker.

You needed to nerf him weeks ago, and his 1v1 viability be damned. That can be fixed later, the damage he has done to the playerbase by absolutely ruining any fun in 4v4 when he is in the game is far, far greater than any damage hurting his 1v1 viability could have caused. You need to tell us exactly what changes you have planned, how far away from release they are (anything later than this week is probably too late) and explain in detail why you haven't done anything sooner.

Duuklah
06-21-2017, 09:20 AM
Always welcome if they clear up things. But for me personally i want in this warriors den delivery. Nothing less. Announcing actions(in near future, and with that i mean next week) on Cent problem. Either they take him out ,Rework him and send him back S3 with the new heroes. Or some sort of solution with the next patch.
Furthermore compensation for ongoing Server outages, connection issues and missing rewards and XP.( No 3day ChampionStatus. Jesus Christ. Not that.) Or a near solution to raise XP and rewards ,preventing for future outtages etc.
Clear announcements for Test Servers and DefensiveMeta Patch (Chip damage etc.). On these things they had time and now its time to announce.
Last two WarriorsDens were Disappointments (except Guard change) but its was E3 so thats an excuse.

And please take it serious not alone communication but also presantation. I really like these guys. But looking at Devs and community managers making jokes and laughing at the same time when they asnwering serious questions and issues customers have with their pretty broken ( with that i mean first of all Connection Problems) product is kind of.... I understand Humor and try to be cool about things and i really liked it before the problems got overwhelming. Now we are beyond humor i think. Act appropiate and show some seriousness about that we have all paid money and given a product that have fuctionality of 60-70%. (again, talking about connectivity)
If this WarriorsDen is a disappointment again... I dont know. Maybe its really time to move on.

This is a wall of TXT, but This guy is correct in all his points.

I especially felt that Roman was being really disrespectful to the community in the last Warriors Den he attended. Why are all the other grown men in the room acting like they are afraid of him. To me that speaks volumes to how things are run behind the scenes. An obvious lack of professionalism.

Duuklah
06-21-2017, 09:22 AM
Things they need to do ASAP to save FH

1. Nerf Centurion. Into the ground and then build him back up. They are being cautious on the wrong side of balance. They need to bring him down hard and fast and then rebuff him.

2. Fix CC spam in 4v4. An immunity timer would be ideal. For example in ESO if CC expires on you you get 5 seconds of immunity to more CC.. Perhaps in FH 3 seconds would work?

3. Rebalance Revenge.
a. If you are in revenge you should not be so easily CCed and locked down. As soon as someone pops revenge its just a beacon that draws spam CC to you. Often you dont even get to move.
b. Certain characters when they have revenge become unstoppable killing machines. Lawbringer in revenge lands one shove on you and its GG into endless shove knockdown heavy for
example. Valk is another to a lesser extent because it takes a bit of time to load up a shield bash.

4. Give Warlord a real nerf. He's too strong.

If they do these 4 things VERY quickly it may save the game.

DrExtrem
06-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Well.

Most answers would be like: "we are aware of the problem, our team is working on a solution. Have a nice day."

XxHunterHxX
06-21-2017, 10:52 AM
my question wold be

Where is Jason Vandenberghe ??? i bet he gave up on this game ! i knew that when the guard stance was made the same for all caracters since he said " i want the player to feel the weight of the wepon"

Where is this game ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvN0PEq8Fkw

Nexo.C
06-21-2017, 12:07 PM
Thats a valid question. Where is he? Think he was the mastermind behind all this and now he is simply gone.
Aaaand, wehre the fook is that orochi armor? This is looking so much cooler than 95% of his current stuff. Also the warden, this whole armor style in that trailer is so much more enjoyable to look at.
Especially the legparts of each character. Are somebody else feeling like me, that the whole legpart/ below waist looks kind of akward on any hero? Upper body is fine but going downwards there are 90% sweatpants or jeans (??!!) and it doesnt look proportional. it does look instead extremely uncool.

Draghmar
06-21-2017, 12:21 PM
Especially the legparts of each character. Are somebody else feeling like me, that the whole legpart/ below waist looks kind of akward on any hero? Upper body is fine but going downwards there are 90% sweatpants or jeans (??!!) and it doesnt look proportional. it does look instead extremely uncool.
I think that could be some technical limitation. Maybe there were problems with animations or clipping?

Nexo.C
06-21-2017, 12:25 PM
I think that could be some technical limitation. Maybe there were problems with animations or clipping?

Yeah i guess thats what it is. Cant think of anything else. Its sad, it looked so cool :(

FinnOfTheHorde
06-21-2017, 12:26 PM
They should give us better customization for characters..

Nexo.C
06-21-2017, 12:36 PM
They should give us better customization for characters..

Absolutely. There are at the moment more important fixes, but that is something i really want for the future. More ways to make your hero unique and seperate it from other players.

Tomas_Jari
06-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Nerf warlord too, when you want nerf warlord. Warlord is OP in 4VS4. No centurion with his poor health.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 02:13 AM
Hi All - appreciate all the questions, but make sure you're also posting them in our Q+A thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1691964-Community-Questions-Post-Here) as we're going to be pushing the devs to draw questions from the community from there mostly.

Temjinyuy
06-22-2017, 01:51 PM
Where is Jason???? :(