PDA

View Full Version : [IDEA] ]Beyond Good & Evil 2 Deluxe Edition

Heisbrot
06-20-2017, 12:59 PM
Hey all,

I would love to see a Beyond Good & Evil Deluxe Edition or Fan Edition for all the people who are following this game since beginning !
Maybe a box which contains some stuff like a Mini Pey'j Keychain, Space Monkey shirt , a decoration pearl or some stuff like that.

Leave your opinions down bellow, what would you like to see in a Deluxe Box if there will be one?

The price does not matter for me because we waited sooo long for a second game. And Michel and his team did a great job on the first game and the second will be also awesome!
Thanks Michel + Team and keep up your work! ;)

PS : Knox is awesome!

IRISNetwork
06-20-2017, 01:27 PM
I like to pretend i'm not the type of guy who falls for collectors editions etc, but i'm only ever lying to myself.

I would absolutely buy the **** out of whatever a 'collectors' version of BGE was. I always prefer the really ****ing cool stuff obviously. I always like stuff that look like they could have come straight from the game-universe, life size, still enjoy the Master Chief's helmet from Halo 3 on my desk for example. Something big, something chunky something really really cool, as you say, maybe a life-sized Pearl, that would be brilliant. Maybe with a little glow inside it so it can go from blue to DomZ green.

FlorianRex
06-20-2017, 01:35 PM
If the pack donīt include exclusive content like more maps, special things for do... (things for the game, like a DLC), I am fine :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go and visit the B:G&E 2 POLL!!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1689737-How-do-you-want-to-be-Beyond-Good-and-Evil-2-(POLL)

Regards, Florian

Folezicle
06-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Nowadays I tend to buy my games digitally, however if I'm obsessed about a franchise I will pre-order ASAP. Beyond Good & Evil is one of those games. I'm not too fussed on what we get, as long as some sort of figure comes with it. For now a figurine of Knox would be great, but as more characters are revealed my opinions might change. It's a shame PlayStation 4 doesn't do backwards compatibility, as all three versions (Xbox, Playstation and PC) could ship with a copy of Beyond Good & Evil HD, exposing the game to those who didn't play the original.

When it comes to who makes the figures, I'd say Play Arts Kai. They tend to make quality models.

Stewthepoo
06-20-2017, 04:05 PM
A copy of the first game would be a very nice gesture. Still praying for a PC port of the HD version. I believe Bethesda did something similar for Dishonoured 2 where the PC version came with a download key for the first game.

A figurine would be quite nice. I quite like Knox`s design, he has lots of trinkets and interesting little features on him. or foregoing a character, maybe a model of the ship?
One thing it definitely should have is a art book and making of DVD. They've been quite active documenting the games progress from early on, should compile all of that footage into something watchable for the games launch. Not to mention, all that stunning concept art coming out needs to be put into a lovely artbook.

Skohlta
06-21-2017, 07:53 PM
This is an awesome idea!

DiDoFRGT10
06-21-2017, 11:18 PM
I want a space monkey program editon with a t-shirt and figurine of dakini

spelminghe
06-22-2017, 11:14 PM
Piglet Pey'j plushie.

Come on. You know you'd want one.

bloodysugar
11-21-2017, 03:14 PM
So far goodies are not exclusive game contents as already said, and damn polluting plastic crap, I would be happy and go for it.

browntoya
11-27-2017, 04:28 PM
I believe a Jade doll will be okay like Barbie doll. Or it could be an action figure