PDA

View Full Version : new patch? when and what we see? and what you want to see?

matt89connor
06-20-2017, 09:10 AM
i don't know , and i don't find any info of the next patch...my desire is to see a little nerf of cent and a fix of shinobi dubble dodge Too much consumption of stamina (Uby noty told me then they check this high consumption, 1 week ago) ; in the next warriors den i desire to see info about defensive meta patch and highlander. and you what you want to see and what you know about the next patch?

vgrimr_J
06-20-2017, 11:20 AM
centurion nerf. hes heavys needs to be slower since those things are faster than some heroes lights. smaller stamina pool.less stamina drain for his abilities

DrExtrem
06-20-2017, 11:30 AM
Proper adjustments to the console versions.

If the turtle meta patch hits, both pc and console need an even playing field or the patch kills one of the versions entirely.

Adjustments to the centurion - especially to the unblockable heavy. This moves parry window is too short for a heavy attack.

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-20-2017, 05:32 PM
I want to see them add the "Git Gud" and "Just Dodge" feats that Centurion Mains are always telling us about,

i want to trigger "Git Gud" as i'm getting raped by three Centurions,

"Git Gud" should make all my moves unblockable, make me have a never ending Stamina pool to draw from while spamming my sh%t endlessly and simultaneously being able to stamina drain everyone else while doing so,

i want to have heat seeking tracking that traverses the map, i want all my moves to ignore the revenge mechanic, have health heals and Shields and catapults too, Parry punish should take 3/4 of my opponent life stepped up to 100% when i'm near a wall

please Ubisoft give us "Git Gud", i want to be as Gud as a Centurion main and i don't have 15k of steel?

SirCorrino
06-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Next patch NEEDS to have Centurion nerfs in it to balance 4v4 again. So long as it has that and those nerfs are enough to stop his stupid *** CC spam as well as fixing his stupid 75+ dmg combo from a single GB I'll honestly be happy.

In addition to that I would also like the following:

Move most of the neutral only colours over to Attacker and Defender as well, most of them fit perfectly fine into those but are arbitrarily locked to only neutral. This is stupid, fix it.

More quick chat options on console. Something similar to Rocket League where you can set the chat option you want for each button would be nice.

An unblockable opener for Berserker.